INSIDE MY DNA | SUNCLAN RESCUE RAID

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • she really, really fucking hated anti-clans and their backwards ways. divinejudgement didn't really care if ang was disliked by many in sunclan, they were still a big part of the clan and loyalty to a clan comes first. the caracal decided to get a few sunclanners together to come get ang. she wasn't really looking for a fight for once in her life, just hoping they could peacefully talk things out. but, of course, if these twisted assmunchers and dirtballs wanted to fight then she'd fight with her life. "yo, sanguine ruins." okay, she managed to keep her voice rather stoic so far instead of angry so that was a good sign. "we have some things to discuss." it would probably be a few sunclanners against a whole clan of homicidal maniacs, so she was trying to keep the peace as of now. her main objective was just to get ang out of there safe and sound...or at least alive.

Thea Arcanium

Aurum

ANGELDUST PRAELIUM

tags + information

(c)trexgirl

• As Dantalion approaches he has no trouble offering the SunClanners a dirty look. He knows what they're here for — that Angeldust creature, who was somehow so important to them that they had to come crawling back to the Ruins for a second time. They've already been told no, but it seems that Buckingham's polite declination had fallen upon deaf ears. "Humph," the third tier says flatly. He's not one to immediately jump into a fight, but he makes no promises that his clanmates share the same sentiment of peace, especially given the fact that this is the second time these particular SunClanners have shown up to loiter at their border. Did they just not know when to quit? Do they really think that after all Angeldust has done to Bucky, to the Clan, that they'll just willingly give them up? That's not how it works, if these three didn't already know that. "Make it quick." If they so much as try to start a fight, Dante won't bother to be nice to them. He's already a bit sick of seeing their faces, even if it's been only a minute since he's arrived.

tags

• Greymatters A.♚

ftm trans - 20 months - tags

Greymatters followed behind the woman, one dragon claw aching to be used. But not right now. The maine coon-dragon hybrid sat down next to Divine, keeping cold blue irises on the person before them. Would this turn into a fight? He hoped not.

"Be careful, Divinejudgement." Grey muttered softly, casting a worried glance over at her momentarily.

kija-based | duty bound | dragon-cat | ftm trans ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— played by miss ririchiyo - tags

• she nodded towards grey and thea, a blank expression on her face. the caracal tried to stay determined but judging from their last visit the sanguine ruins, or bucky most importantly, did not seem too willing to give up ang. "listen," she held no power within sunclan, so who were they to listen to her? the one that should be talking was thea... but div was determined to do her best. "i get angeldust is of great important to you all in terms of wanting to beat the shit out of them, but perhaps we can talk it out." that sounded good so far, right? divinejudgement was barely around whenever bucky was in sunclan, but she had heard stories of him murdering his father or something of that nature and a bunch of other shit. "maybe even negotiations. not really lookin' for a fight here..." her voice trailed off, a gleam in her ruby orbs as she put on a determined smirk, "yet."

ooc | eep shuld probs tag sky

Bucky Barnes

tags + information

(c)trexgirl

• The black beast flicked his four tails as he approached, stinking of the Shadow Veil and his adopted family therein. He was here on a short stay -- without even speaking to Sekhmet about it -- but he accomplished far more than he ever dreamed of, minus total destruction of the Sanguine Ruins. Angeldust's blood still coated his paws, crusted between his toes and clumping to his fur.

His golden eyes -- perfect copies of Suga and Clove's -- narrowed as he looked at the three, a slight snarl on his muzzle. "I suppose you three are here to retrieve your traitor and treat him to a spa day on his return? Because, really, does the poor traitor deserve any less than a seat of honor for killing your late Solar Commander and his Solar Consort?" he shot at them, jaw clenched and claws itching to fight. He half-expected the Sanguine Ruins to simply hand over Angeldust without a fight. But if Bucky or Barbara showed up and wanted a fight... well, Quasar was a wildcard when it came to revenge. There was no telling whether he would fight the Clan that ordered the hit against his parents or the Clan that loved his parents' killer.

• Thea flicked her tail, a couple of the deadly spines coming out. "Yeah, pretty much. May be a traitor, but she's family. And she wasn't the one who actually killed them, so I'm slightly less pissed at her than I am at the Ruiners. I may not agree with it, but at least I'm not staying with the people who would celebrate their deaths. How about you?" The dragon's eyes narrowed, and while Rain didn't really quite understand what was going on, the gray hawk raised her wings menacingly and letting out a screech at the smaller male. She was hoping she hit a sore spot there.

(c)trexgirl

• "Talk it out," Dantalion repeats with a snort, tone bordering on mocking. "The decision is not mine to make. Wait for Buckingham to arrive." The third tier has half a mind to beat into the brains of these fools the wrong-doings of their poor, innocent Angeldust. What's so special about them? Dante's eyes trail towards Quasar, shooting him a pointed stare for his smart mouth. He doesn't want a fight, not without back-up, so he's hoping everyone can keep their tempers to a minimum until more Ruiners arrive and they won't be horridly outnumbered. He doesn't think Quasar is very trustworthy, so it's essentially just him and the three other SunClanners, who seemingly can't hear themselves speak. His eyes turn to Thea, and he feels something indecipherable, a flash of anger in the pit of his stomach, though his expression remains unchanging. "Do you not hear yourself speak?" The demon asks, eyes narrowing at the dragon. They may be a traitor, but they're family? He doesn't comment any further on it, to keep this from really escalating, but — do they not hear how backwards that is? Dantalion rolls his eyes and stifles a groan of exasperation, hoping Buckingham or Barbara arrive soon so he can avoid this impending migraine. "Do me a favour, darling, and do not act like you have any authority here." He doesn't quite appreciate the attitude she and her clanmates have. He almost regrets not immediately running them off before they were given the chance to speak, but the deed's been done and now all there is to do is wait. His attention turns to Quasar again, and he snaps, "Please refrain from making any more snide comments." This one doesn't have any place here, either, but he's been permitted to stay by Barbara so there's not much Dante will do about him.

tags

• Thea tilted her head, almost in a birdlike way. "I mean, in-law, and I'm adopted, and you probably don't care. I can hear just fine. Also, don't call me darling, asshat. I'm nobody's darling. Didn't say I had any authority here." Looking over to Div, she asked, "I do have a bit of authority here, right?"

(c)trexgirl

• divinejudgement let out a sigh and looked at thea. "let's be civil, thea. but yeah, technically you have more authority than me.... but not exactly here." it took a lot for the hotheaded female to say that, to suggest being civil when they could easily just duke it out. they needed to remain calm to avoid and unnecessary bloodshed that could come back on levi. "thank you, whatever your name is. it is entirely up to buckingham so, if it is possible, we will be staying here until said punk shows up." she totally decided to ignore quasar for she didn't want to get her blood boiling quite yet.

tags + information

(c)trexgirl

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Crap, he was late. Aurum came in behind the other Sunclanners with a flutter of his wings, before tucking them behind him. He seemed to be shaking - bristling - a little bit, but he was holding himself steady. They had to wait for Buckingham... and people said he had a stupid name. Sticking close to his clanmates, he was prepared to burn anybody down who made a move.

ON AND ON WE GO

always with the ghosts of us in tow

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tagsstorage

• "Why should we hand Angeldust back to you?" Finally came the voice of the assassin, the male silently entering the scene with ears flattened to his head. These SunClanners must be mad; they acknowledged Angeldust was a traitor, and they are even making the effort to travel all the way over here for them. It really showed how pathetic SunClan is; after everything Angeldust has done, they have seemed to shove it to the side and let him come back. "As much as they're a traitor to you, they're a traitor to us." He said with a swish of his tail, "But at least we're actually punishing him for his crimes, by the looks of it you've allowed him to crawl back into your ranks, after all the fucking shit he's caused."

His gaze quickly snapped over to Thea, ears pricking up at their comments."That shows how fucked up your clan has become. She may be a traitor but she is family. Months ago that wasn't the case, a traitor was a fucking traitor, no matter if they were family." Bucky was talking about himself- they probably didn't catch it. Bucky was once an Arcanium, but then he betrayed SunClan when he got defected. In the end of it all, he got disowned- probably because Suga understood that a traitor couldn't mix with family after the crimes they've committed. Definitely seems like Levi doesn't understand that, and was probably too attached to the traitor to truly let them go forever. How disappointing, honestly. "Also, they might have not performed the murder themselves, but it was their idea. Suga's death can be completely credited to Angeldust, the two-face traitor you want to bring home so badly."

"If you're really here trying to get Angeldust back, then fuck off."
    It was simple as that, he wasn't going to give Angeldust back to these SunClanners. He wasn't going to hand them over willingly, not after everything they've done to Sanguine Ruins and Bucky especially. Maybe SunClan thought the capture was pointless, but that wasn't the case for Buck. He wanted to make them pay for their crimes, not shove his crimes to the side and barely acknowledge it. "I refuse to hand them over."

and get into the system, we both know you need one
    the tip of the needle, is taking over you.

Buckingham "Bucky" Barnes | Sanguine Ruins ex-Warlord | Maine Coon | Tags | Played by Sky;;
    bucky_infinity_war_prosthetic_by_vvintersoldier-dcbg5ey.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by BUCKINGHAM B. ().

• Oh, this was cute. Croc always enjoyed it when people tried to desparately retrieve a member they somehow still cared for — even though they were a traitor, and most likely hated in the clan they came from. Just came to show how inconsistent their enemies could be with their own morals. How odd. The crocodile-tailed second tier approached with a smile of pure amusement, tilting his newsboy cap upon his head with a calm demeanor. Deep inside, however, he was itching to draw blood. It’d been ages since he’d slapped the shit out of anyone with his tail. It wasn’t there for decoration, right? He stood calmly, awaiting any cues. He knew SunClan wouldn’t piss off like they were supposed to — he had to give them credit, they were determined. Foolish, but determined.

Image_15.png

run away, as if it’s all a lie—

crocodiletears — sanguine ruins — third tier — played by meese

• and there he was. the caracal let out a breath she had been holding in for awhile and eyed bucky up. so.. they were still adamant on keeping ang? div wasn't too sure if she wanted to keep being civil, but the albino wildcat wanted to get this stupidity over with. "listen, buck, i don't give a flying fuck about angeldust or what they did. i wasn't around for whatever dumb shit they did, okay? i just know angeldust has children back in sunclan, fucking children who depend on her." maybe the first part as a lie as she somewhat cared about ang a little bit for the sake of sunclan. the caracal breathed a little bit before blinking her eyes, glancing at crocodiletears for a split second. she didn't mind him too much, he was probably the most civil one she met here so far. "i know about betrayal, okay? my father henri literally fucking betrayed the clan he led for bloodclan and you welcomed him with open arms." she was trying to raise a point but fuck if she knew if it was working or not.

"fuck.. what i'm trying to get at is... just reason with us. fuck, bargain if you want i don't give a fuck. i'm as annoyed by this as you are." this was going to shit so far.

tags + information

(c)trexgirl

• "How many leaders' deaths have you been implicated in so far? At least Ang was only involved in one. I suspect you didn't sit back and do nothing while your Clan planned Suga's death." Thea muttered, directing this to Bucky. The spines on her tail weren't just for show, as she had found out recently, and the tip of it flicked back and forth in agitation.

(c)trexgirl

• hatred- it tasted venomous upon tongue which curled cruelly at syllables clashing upon honeycomb, horrendous despite familiarity which now haunted phrase like that of past ghosts; ever present and never leaving. angeldust, cassiel, was one who held no loyalty which caused such contempt to flourish within other being's chest- chocking and cruel and utterly controlling as it overflowed one's senses. there was no telling what a being would do when under loathing's dangerous influence, something in which hypokrisis knew sat thick and danger within air- so present and knowing, one could taste it.

the creature forged from doll's parts and god's ambrosia came forth with regal nature, endearing form of contemplation upon lovely features as he did so. there was empathy for all sides; for the sunclanners' who sought to bring back a mother to their children, those who wished justice over forgiveness. but fact had be held over emotion within a situation such as this, and quite frankly, if the physician stood upon the other side of their rotting borders he didn't know what he would have done. something reckless, something idealistic. but now he could stand with clarity in tattered mind. "Regardless of what is right or what is wrong, the fact is that Angeldust's capturer is Bucky and so it his, and only his, decision whether to grant them freedom. He has refused you and will not be changing his mind in the near future. With that, I suggest you leave our borders now- and if not, you will pay the consequences," his tone spilled honey and gunpowder into the air even yet filled with emotion someone, a perfect contradiction.

• "Your whole clan is a fucking joke, at this point,"came Barbara's mocking words as she arrived, lip curled at the sight of the Sunclanners. Their logic made... no sense. Of course, this was Sunclan she was talking about, the clan filled with dickheads and mindless fucks. It was no surprise that they had no idea what they were trying to say. Poor, confused dumbasses. The Queen placed herself beside Bucky, who towered far above her, and cast him a brief glance before focusing on the Sunclanners. "Their kids are fucking fine. They do have a father, don't they? And besides, I don't think Bucky intends on killing them. They'll be coming back on his time." They didn't have time for this bullshit. She looked to Hypo as he spoke, licking her lips. There was no point in trying to get these bastards to leave. Besides, why would she want them to? They could have so much fun.

"You welcome back the person responsible for your leader's death with open arms, so soon after they were exiled. Really goes to show that Sunclan's gone to the dogs, huh?" she went on, hoping to provoke those gathered. "Not that your clan was ever worth anything, anyway, but god, it's depressing." Barb rolled her eyes dramatically, her paws tingling with the temptation to grab the dagger that was tucked into her choker necklace. Azure gaze flickering over the few Sunclanners gathered, she allowed a soft hum to echo in her throat. "Are you guys just gonna sit there, then? 'Cause I've got way more important things to do than stand around."

tags

RULE #1 IS THAT

YOU GOTTA HAVE FUN

cherrywine cobblepot pinterest

• "If we were worth nothing, imagine what that says about you." Thea shot back, the spines shooting out on her tail. She hadn't had much practice with aiming them, but could probably hit a body part. And was tempted to. "What more important things? Another body to put on a stake? Or developing a new torture technique since that's what most of you can only focus on?" The gray hawk on the dragon's shoulder tilted her head, eyes boring into Barbara.

//Thea: I regret nothing.

Libra: Shut up you dumbass dragon.

(c)trexgirl

• ❝ I'LL BE COMING WITH MY GUNS UP, SHOOTING AT THE MOON TO BRING THE SUN UP ❞ Aurum was starting to feel a little flustered, and despite that every thought in his head was screaming at him to back down and walk away, he stepped up beside Thea. "You're sounding like a broken record. Nobody, and I repeat, nobody, welcomed Angeldust back into the clan like a fucking goddess like all of you seem to claim." he started, and as he took a deep breath, he stared Buckingham in the face. "When Angeldust returned to the clan, she returned under an Alias and a new appearance with an alibi. To us, she was a newcomer named Lillie. She wasn't 'the magical Sunclan traitor, Angeldust.'" he sneered, and his eyes started to glow a little - he was so tempted to just burn everything on the spot but that was the one thing he could control a little. "And when it was revealed to us who she was, she'd just had a litter of kids and nobody, nobody, was heartless enough to drag a mother from her kids, traitor or not." he hissed, and flicked his tail. "And I don't give a shit whether she killed Suga or not. You've already seen one kitten come crying for his mother, and soon you'll find yourself at the face of a whole clan. You might just want to finish this now." Aurum wasn't going to mention anything about how Levi seemed to be missing because that certainly didn't help, but he hoped he sounded persuading.

ON AND ON WE GO

always with the ghosts of us in tow

aurum palani arbor ♥ male ♥ solaris kingdom leader ♥ tagsstorage

• "That's kind of a bad sign if you don't give a fuck about him or what he did. Levi must have not explained to you and your clanmates who didn't know him how much of a traitor they are. And give me a break, his kids will be fine. Like Barbara said, I won't kill Angeldust," He sad with a small frown, even though Bucky wished he could kill Angeldust, drain their blood from their body until nothing was left. But he wasn't that heartless, he knew those kids would be devastated- but if it came to Levi's or the rest of SunClan, he couldn't give a shit about their opinions. His head quickly snapped back to Thea, picking up their muttering thanks to his super senses. "There's a difference between Angeldust and I when it comes to leader deaths: mine wasn't, and never was, intentional, and Angeldust's was planned." Did Bucky ever intend to kill Littlestar? Hell no, it was never his intention to get taken away and be put up to a fight with the ex-monarch. Bucky just wanted to survive, he was sure that wasn't Angeldust's motives when he passed secrets on how to kill Suga.

When he heard Angeldust returned to SunClan in secret, under an alias of Lillie, the male let out a scoff. Of course- of course that bitch hid their identity- it was apart of who they are. A manipulative, deceiving bitch, they would do anything they can do to get what they want. "What a typical, manipulative thing for them to do," He muttered under his breath, with a lash of his tail. Too be honest, that sounded bad for SunClan that they couldn't realize Angeldust sneaked back into their ranks, and now they aren't doing anything about them because they had children. Will SunClan let Angeldust stay later on when the children are apprentices? Or will they kick them out, risking trauma for the children? If anything, they should have kicked the kids out with Angeldust when his identity was revealed, the kids wouldn't have known any better. Now they risk the chance of future drama and conflict, but Bucky couldn't give a rat's ass about SunClan. "And I'm not changing my goddamn mind, don't waste your breath on it," he snapped at Aurum with a hiss, lip curling back into a snarl.

and get into the system, we both know you need one
    the tip of the needle, is taking over you.

Buckingham "Bucky" Barnes | Sanguine Ruins ex-Warlord | Maine Coon | Tags | Played by Sky;;
    bucky_infinity_war_prosthetic_by_vvintersoldier-dcbg5ey.png