love like you're dying ;; open, joiner

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • WELL, I SHOULD PROBABLY WARN YA, I'LL BE JUST FINE —

The male had heard of this place and decided to have a dual alliance. It was an ally, so there was no harm in him coming to the boarder to ask, right? So, he had strolled out of his birth clan and to the boarder of the new clan. His pale pink pelt fluffed against the cold winds during his trip. Bruised violet spots seeming to add holes in his fluffed pelt as he settled in on the boarder. He was a mess, for sure. But, unlike his father, he didn't worry about his pelt when at the boarder. He could clean it later. There would be time for that. Right now was not the time or place to stress about that. He wanted to let them meet him for who he was, not what he looked like. First impressions were everything, but he felt that his looks shouldn't matter to people. So, for the moment, he would wait there for someone to notice him.

thinking | "speaking"

— NO OFFENSE TO YOU, DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME

I'M TO HOT, HOT DAMN

tags — roleplayed by: Ashinka

• First impressions aren't everything to him. Dante can't care less what someone looks like. It's their attitude that matters more. He's smart enough to deduce that liars and deceivers make up a good portion of the world and it's always possible to find someone whose real personality differs heavily from the front they put on, or he can just flat out see through their bullshit. First impressions only matter if you're only going to be seen once. Besides, Dante's vision is far too shitty for him to care about someone's appearance, however he still gives the male at the border a scrutinizing like he usually would have, squinting as he tries to make out just what Whisp even is. Some pink blob? Is it a cat? A dog? A creature unlike any other in this godforsaken realm? "Name and business," the demon rasps almost absentmindedly, still looking hard to determine the species of the stranger before him. He gives up after a moment with a roll of his pale eyes, reverting to his straight, stiff posture.

tags

• colouredclan- it was something of an odd entity for the creature of cracking bone and paper skin. this had been the group in which dimitri, a name long forgotten within echoed memories of past, had found himself leading with infamous smile lined in arrogance. the priest and the traitor had been rather good friends, finding intrigue in the other and holding many conversations beneath cascading moonlight. The other had never showed signs of wishing to rise up in bloodclan- but hypokrisis wasn't shocked when he'd heard dimitri had used a knife to stab deep within their former's leaders' flesh. sad, of course, but not at all surprised. after this, the clan and fallen into quite a flurry, but it grew like wild fire and thrived like summer rain; it was quite impressive, actually.

the creature forged from ivory and gold with lips so endearingly curved was the next to step forward, star dipped gaze intent upon the new comer who stood upon their crimson stained borders as grand contemplation polluted utmost lovely features as he attempted to gage the other's purpose. giving the fact dantalion had already spoke words ever formal and required of politics so chocking, hypokrisis simply stood in silence, in waiting for the other's answer.

• Another day, anither newcomer. Croc truly only cared for himself, but had to admit, more members strengthened their clan. Rolling his shoulders with a wide yawn as well, the second tier ajin approached woth a soft smile to the newcomer, waiting for their response. His scaly tail dragged behind him, creating lined tracks in the sand.

Image_15.png

run away, as if it’s all a lie—

crocodiletears — sanguine ruins — third tier — played by meese

• unlike the others moving to greet the stranger, Fenris simply stayed on the fringes of the area, positioned to watch but not take part unless the stranger decided to do so - his blue gaze was curious if suspicious as it usually was when it came to those new among them to join - he didn't trust anyone really save his family, but relying on fellows was another matter - those that lived here already proved themselves, those that were new had to be judged, this one smelt like another clan from what he could pick up further away.

tumblr_p2go9r7B4E1uax4kso1_1280.png 

I AM THE END OF ALL THINGS;

I HAVE SEEN THE FALL OF BABYLON. I HAVE DRUNK THE BLOOD OF KINGS.

Hawkclan, Member | Luciferus g. x Marina m. | Draco-Hellhound | Eldritch/Death god hybrid.

[ Tags | Pinterest | @Luciferr, sig Art Mine ]

• As Fenrisuler stayed behind in the distance, the next one to pad in was the assassin, Buckingham. He made his way in, following in after Crocodiletears, his blue optic gaze landing on the child in front of him. He could smell ColouredClan on their pelt- they are an ally. But by the looks of it, they look too young to be an ambassador, so that was probably out of the picture. He wondered what exactly the child was looking for, his tail swishing behind him. With a sigh escaping his lips, the maine coon waited for them to answer Dantalion's questions.

congratulations. you have survived the war
    now live with the trauma.

Buckingham "Bucky" Barnes | Sanguine Ruins Warlord | Maine Coon | Tags | Played by Sky;;
    tumblr_p4jeyaw5Vz1up3hruo1_540.gif

Thankfully, the first to appear couldn't seem to tell what he was. Though the fluffed up child was not to worried about the roll of the eyes ether. As soon as he spoke, the kid gave a bright smile to the other. "Hi mister! I'm Whisp Seraphim-Muzikant-Sixx-Puppeteer-Fazbear-Norwood, but everyone just calls me Whisp! I came here from The Prismatic Plains to seek a dual alliance.

If that would be okay?" The little Savannah Cat would offer with a friendly tone. He didn't mind the way the demon looked at him. He was an oddball even in his own family. His fur was starting to settle now, and that would reveal he was a feline. The little tom was eager to hear the answer when more people showed up. Woah, that was a lot of people here to see why he was there. That was kinda cool! He wanted to meet them all anyways. This made that task easier. Much easier, but less fun. That would have to do though. So, he turned his attention to he second to arrive.

This one was silent as he came over, but he was cool to look at. Had he heard the name Dimitri, he would have been confused. He had never heard the story of Dimitri. He knew of his fathers reigns though. The demon was of no memory to the child standing there. He had no clue of the betrayal. No idea that the demon was banished from his own home ether. Nor that the male was even alive at all. He barely knew of allies as he was always so busy training. He wanted to better himself and to do that, he needed a place that wouldn't baby him. His parents loved him and he knew that, but he needed to be aloud out all night if the training required it. So, this was the place. He would have no choice but to get better here. Mentor or not. He was here in secret of course. That was why it was a dual alliance. He could still go home after his 'visits'. "Hello mister!" He offered with a shift off his weight. He was then distracted by another. This one was different too! He loved different.

He let his gaze shift to the male and offered a friendly smile. "Hello Mister!" He greeted with his trademark politeness. Of course, he would refuse to believe there was bad in the male even if one were to tell him. If he cared only for himself, Whisp would be the one to find good in him elsewhere. That was just how he was. The male would glance to the scaled tail behind the other. That was to cool. And then he was distracted. Another new face had shown up. This one stood in the background. Almost as if he didn't like the little tom. Whisp couldn't have that ether. "Hi mister!" He called in hopes of getting the male to come closer. He wasn't going to be anyone's burden and he wasn't here to cause strife ether. But he was going to make friends here. That he planned on doing. He was going to make that much clear.

Then he was drawn in by another male. He had yet to see a female face here. He was the girliest looking one out of the lot in his opinion. That was always the case even when he was around females here lately. Pale pink fur, bruised purple spots, and thin frail figure. He was girly to the max. Enchanting emerald optics watched the male before he spoke finally. "Hiya mister!" He offered with a grin before glancing about the area a bit. Taking in each face and the boarder as well. He loved to learn new things and meet new people. Plus, no water. None near him at least. So no swimming! That was great.

thinking | "speaking"

I'M TO HOT, HOT DAMN

• Prismatic Plains? It took Barbara a moment for that to register as the Ruins' ally, Colouredclan. No ambassador had come to notify them of the name change, but word got around and it didn't take long for her to learn about it on her own. She had no idea why they might've renamed their clan, but then again, she had kind of done it out of the blue, too; for a fresh start. She couldn't care less, it was just a little odd, she supposed. Whatever. Striding over after Bucky, she placed herself close to him as she fixed vibrant blue eyes on the young savannah's features. "Sure, kid. Whatever," she spoke one he finished, her lip twitching slightly at the stench of the border, though she'd learned to tolerate it by now. "Barbara Fawkes," the slender tabby went on, voice smooth as she spoke. "I'm the Queen here." She was sure he'd heard of her - he was from an allied clan, after all, and nearly all clans were familiar with the Ruins (or, they better be) -, but if not, there it was.

tags

SHE'S THE SALT OF THE EARTH

AND SHE'S DANGEROUS

barbara fawkes  / queen of the sanguine ruins / cream tabby /  cobblepot

The male went wide eyed when she said her name. Jumping to his paws and instantly grooming his fur down. The tom would adjust himself and lower his head respectfully. "Pleased to meet you miss Barbara. I never thought the stories were true. Though, they did not lie about you one bit. You are quite beautiful to see, and from the stories I have heard, quite deadly when you wish to be." He spoke in an awed tone as he looked back up at the female.

thinking | "speaking"

I'M TO HOT, HOT DAMN

• hm, a dual alliancer? like himself then, one thing they had in common in what would undoubtedly be a multitude of things they did not - point number one being how they approached strangers, the young Direhound's brows rising at being addressed but then it was expected if the other - whisp, as he'd called himself - found him interesting, Fenris simply sniffed and inclined his head, one ear twitched, as much as a hello as one would get from the enigmatic youth.

tumblr_p2go9r7B4E1uax4kso1_1280.png 

I AM THE END OF ALL THINGS;

I HAVE SEEN THE FALL OF BABYLON. I HAVE DRUNK THE BLOOD OF KINGS.

Hawkclan, Member | Luciferus g. x Marina m. | Draco-Hellhound | Eldritch/Death god hybrid.

[ Tags | Pinterest | @Luciferr, sig Art Mine ]

• Dual alliances were becoming a thing, it seemed. A trend. Croc couldn’t say he was fond of them, but to each their own. As long as these dual-alliancers didn’t stir up trouble, he could tolerate them just fine. Offering a smile towards Whisp, the ajin would tilt his newsboy cap in welcome and say, ”Pleasure to meet you. I’m Crocodiletears — but call me Croc, if you wish.” 

Image_15.png

run away, as if it’s all a lie—

crocodiletears — sanguine ruins — third tier — played by meese

The young male would offer them both a wide grin at this. "Thanks! That name is cool." He added with an excited hop from paw to paw now. He was a member. That was the exciting bit of his day right there.

thinking | "speaking"

I'M TO HOT, HOT DAMN