the feeding grounds [BHR Leader /Private After First Post]

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

tags

THEY CALL KIDS LIKE US VICIOUS AND CARVED OUT OF STONE

[OOC-this is open to someone 12 months+ who is open to getting into a fight with my boy, Fourthwall (equally powered bodies please, Fourth likes a challenge but I'd prefer a fairer fight for this one). It can end in a draw if you like or if your looking for a loss for your characters development just let me know. If he can carve BHR onto them as well to help spread drama that would be cool, just let me know. Other than that it's first come first serve :)

It had been a while since I'd been here, though I wasn't really interested in thinking about the details. I knew well enough what had kept me away and I didn't need to go drudging up those rotten memories. Pain and suffering wasn't something I had room for in my life, especially not if the one causing it couldn't even show the basic practices of devotion. Besides, the past was the past. It had no baring on the future in most cases. Things only affected you if you let them when it came to emotional crap, and I'd never let myself wallow in something too long- if I did it at all. That's why the smell of the desert didn't bring an immediate ache to my heart, why it didn't send me into a painful nostalgia that brought to mind pale fur and eyes that shone like the nights sky and molten gold. Instead it was comfortably numb, and I felt nothing but the satisfied elation of knowing chaos was about to break out. It was nothing personal regardless of what they thought- I'd just gotten bored with Colouredclan and The Exiles (or whatever the hell they were calling themselves these days).

Besides, I wanted to test my clan. Not so long ago were were butting heads with the Sanguine Ruins and The Shadow Veil. Were we still able to do so now? I knew the members I had were dedicated and well practiced in a fight. All of them. Maybe stirring things up with one of the big dogs again would get the blood pumping and keep them on their toes. Besides, it was always a damn good way to gain publicity. So there I was, stalking the sand dunes of the desert like any predator on the hunt. I was sure there were far more impressive things than me, but that clearly didn't effect my confidence. I was a reckless bastard anyways so what did I care? Besides, a 7 foot electrical hellhound wasnt too bad to work with as far as weaponry went.

Now all that was left was to find someone worth messing with. Some Bloodclanner was going to be in for a rough day now that there was a shark in their waters.

BUT FOR WHAT WE'VE BECOME WE JUST FEEL MORE ALONE

Basics 

Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 6'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions 

Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social

Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable

Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker

Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONSCIENCE CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER/OUTLAW OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE EX MENTOR OF XIA & NEOTOKYO

THE CURRENT MENTOR OF KAYN

THE SCORNED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Frontboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS