AND THE BIBLE NEVER MENTIONED US | o, joining

The winners for the April Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Cass and Art goes to Suwaco

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out May's CDC!
The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • 「 you were meant to rule the dark— i was meant to see the sun 」

for starters, adakias was excited. his heart pounded, and his wings spread from his body just the tiniest bit. he could feel the wind caress each feather, giving it a soft kiss as it had passed by him. the air had filled his star-kissed lungs, filling them with the fresh scent of the ruins. and he loved it. he loved each smell, each sight, every touch and feeling. he adored it. this would be the first time he would be without his brother by his side, and it felt...like freedom. he loved berry dearly, but he had always wanted to see the world, feel the different earth beneath his talons. the enfield had wanted to kiss each star and whisper it goodnight. just like they had done to him when the sun fell.

his paws itched impatiently at the border, mutated eyes glancing about eagerly. the sanguine ruins, he hasn't heard much about them, he simply let his heart guide him. and it was here. this is where he would stay. "name's adakias! i'm here to join." the softly painted enfield called out, watching carefully for any faces to suddenly appear.

"text."

TAGS

( NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED )

• "Cool" Diego meowed lazily. His Spanish accent danced around his simple word, making his voice seemed much more uninterested than he actually was. "Name's Diego. Welcome." For the life of him, the golden savannah couldn't understand why others would join. The Sanguine Ruins were plagued by blood and violence, in his own opinion. Then again, he had joined. What had made him join? Diego took a deep breath. For him, it was blocking out the answer to his own question. For others, it was more of a tired sigh. "Adakias. Is that Greek or something?"

bf279ab1_o.gif

come be lonely with me

former third tier + golden savannah

tags

• — REINDEERGAMES —

who is god to the non-believer?

second tier - "speech" - ecuador-darling-vires - tags

Reindeergames could not exactly relate to Adakias. He did not have a drive to leave everything he knew to "explore the world". There was nothing out there he exactly wanted to see. He had his friends. His family. And now, his kids. Life was complete without the addicting drug of adventure. He loved the Sanguine Ruins, and there was no reason or desire for him to leave.

The macabre wildcat approached the winged stranger with a curt dip of his slender cranium, his stormy grey gaze blinking against the firey light that burned against the pale blue sky. His nimble paws brought him next to Diego, ears flicking at the fellow servals comment. He rather liked the guy. Rein found him amusing. "Welcome to the Sanguine Ruins." The male stated, returning his attention to Adakias. "Im Reindeergames."

• 「 you were meant to rule the dark— i was meant to see the sun 」

while adakias had seen other creatures, it was mainly from afar. so when he saw the large eared cat, he was interested. and his speech was even more interesting! compared to the newly introduced diego, his tongue was in poor taste. his voice was kinda...dull. it lacked an accent. but when asked about his name, he ended up shutting down a bit. "i have no clue." came he enfield's answer, trying to think back to his name. he didn't even know what it meant. compared to his brother, even his name was more tame than strawberryaddict. even the name reindeergames was strange as well. diego seemed to be the only one with a more common name. "but thank you both for welcoming me." came the beaming voice of the hybrid, he was very interested in cats. he thought they were cool creatures, especially with how flexible their body was. he always liked to watch their movements and how their eyes would work. "diego, can i ask how you speak like that?" the newcomer questioned, noticing the lack of accent in reindeergames' voice.

"text."

TAGS

( NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED )

• Diego was disappointed in Adakias' answer. The name wasn't common, not in the least, and he had wanted to know more about it. Unfortunately, the golden savannah would have to wait for the answer. Upon the newcomer's own question, he simply shrugged. He had never given another thought to his accent. "I'm Spanish, born in Spain." Diego meowed in response. He didn't actually know why he had an accent. Were others born with them or was it simply something that young kids copied and retained for the rest of their life? Now that was an interesting question. "It's just how I learned to talk, I suppose."

bf279ab1_o.gif

come be lonely with me

former third tier + golden savannah

tags

• strawberryaddict appeared not to long after his brother, tail swishing as he aimed to hit adakias with his paw, on his head. how dare he not introduce him? rolling his eyes in a playful manner, the enfield have a quick smile to those who gathered around his brother. "ah, I'm strawberryaddict. you can just call me strawberry. I'm joining as well, but I'm sure adakias did not tell you that." the pink tinted enfield stated, stretching out his odd body, as he stood protectively beside his brother.

• Noticing the siblings on the border, the crocodile-tailed canid padded over. No harm in introducing himself, he supposed, even if his personality meant he cared little for anybody except his own self-preservation. Tilting his newsboy cap, the white wolf thumped his massive tail in the sand and said, ”Ah, hello there! I’m Crocodiletears, although you can call me Croc for short. Whatever you prefer.” This was followed by a wide grin, to show how welcoming he could be.

Image_15.png

run away, as if it’s all a lie—

crocodiletears — sanguine ruins — third tier — played by meese

• a land where crimson stained borders were lined by corpses of rotting flesh and thinning bone was one which kind souls ever pure did not meld within's grotesque setting. for not too long ago, the physician himself had been but a little boy with wide; star dipped eyes ever trusting upon unsteady legs as he stood horrendously lost amongst the carnage as tears fell passed lovely cheek bones like sorrow as his heart longed for the father he could not find. and hypokrisis was not the sole example of such oddity. there was that of huff, one child who rivaled the sun's merciless bright nature and jonah who caused all who looked upon developing form's lips to upturn into contagious smiles. it was rather beautiful, how blood clan attracted such contradictions. "Welcome home, I'm Hypokrisis," tone of sweet honey dripped-dripped froth from parsley lips.

A SHARD OF GOD IN MY MOUTH;

played by fourteenth / tags

• Barb could still vividly remember the day she and Jamie had stumbled across Sanguine Ruins' borders. Of course, they had been known as Bloodclan back then, and had lived in a different territory, but whenever she came across pairs like she and her twin, she couldn't help but be reminded of that day. How young and wild they had been, having just escaped their lives - if you could even call it that - with their parents. Had they calmed down since then? Not exactly- they'd just directed their ambition and excitement elsewhere. Unlike some others, Barbara never felt nostalgic about her past; she was pleased with where she was, and far too busy to worry about that bullshit. Her past was just that- it had passed, and that was all behind her now. It was what had made her who she was today, but it was also not something to dwell on.

The Queen arrived after Hypokrisis, her gaze flicking over the brothers as a soft "hm" escaped her throat. "Hey, babes," she greeted, observing the males with a curious expression on her features. Huh, they were weird looking, but it... wasn't necessary. Her lip curled up into a slight smirk as she came to stand beside Hypo, saying, "I'm Barbara Fawkes- call me Barbie. I'm the Queen here. Welcome to the clan, I guess."

tags

SO BITE YOUR TONGUE

AND CHOKE YOURSELF TO SLEEP 

barbara fawkes /  queen of the sanguine ruins / cream tabby /  cobblepot