Devil came down to Hawkclan | open, dual alliance

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • well since it seemed half of his small family had moved here, it wasn't a matter of time before he himself would dual ally to the clan of Hawks - he'd met his son on the way here, Imperius having given reason that he was going away for awhile to sort out some old troubles it seemed, his hawk had followed after him - Luciferus had only let him go after making sure to get a promise that he'd send Persephone regularily with messages on how he was.

Satan was an overbearing parent, he'd been told before.

The dark dragon snorted to himself, triple sets of obsidian dark wings pumping at the air as he banked left to come into land on the cliff sides - startling several Hawks that cawed at the colossal beast angrily , to which he only huffed a breath of smoke at them which sent them fluttering away unharmed.

Luciferus shifted, claws scraping on the stone floor as his wings shuffled and settled back behind him - linking and contorting to sit together like the beast was wearing some overly large dark cape of feathers and leather.

White eyes glanced around the area of the cliff edge he was perched at - hm, no one here yet but that'd likely change, one didn't miss a dragon suddenly landing nearby after all.

So he settled into a quiet wait - wandering if Bell or Lessa might chance upon him first or whether an unfamiliar face would.

/I brought him here, u guys happy now |D

tumblr_p1a70oP33h1uax4kso2_1280.png 

I FEAR NO EVIL, THE SHADOW IS MINE AND SO IS THE VALLEY.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM-SOLO | MISSING

@Luciferr | Ex-Riverside Alluvial Ex-SR Vice-leader, Ex-Frontier Leader | Eldritch Satan | my art

[ Tags | Plot | Bio | Pinterest | Playlist ]

• BABY BLUE WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

belladonna arbor / hawkclan & shaman trainee / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Unlucky for Satan, it was the wrong Bell. Belladonna at one point had known Luciferus, but that had been long, long before her amnesia - and she had not a clue of who he was. So as she approached, all she saw instead was a rather monstrous looking creature who seemed to be acting serene, and it filled her thoughts with confusion. Padding forward, she took a deep breath and steadied herself. Surely, if this dragon attacked, she'd be dead. "May I help you?" she asked, her voice steady, considering her rather ragged appearance. Her body gave her away with it's slight tremors.

"Speech."

WILL I FEEL SO LOST WITHOUT YOU ?

oXUCdxq.gif

there's an old voice in my head that's holding me back

well tell her that I miss our little talks

• Footsteps approach, but it's still not who Satan wants to see - rather it's just Aron, with a lethargic look upon his face as he clambers after Belladonna. The question has already been asked, so there's not much for him to do but stare up in near awe at the dragon, metaphorical brows quirked. He feels a bit of envy, not of the form altogether but of the wings sprouting from the beast's back, the ones that make his own look insignificant. He's never had many qualms with his wings before, other than that they're essentially useless and serve no purpose other than to make him look good, however he guesses this is a first. Wings like that would look even more out of place than his current ones, however, so he supposes he should be grateful that the wings protruding from his own spine were dull. He takes a seat just as Luciferus does, giving the paws he's constantly on a quick rest before the beast responds, the tedious joining process is over, and they're all expected to scatter rather than stay and make nice.

tags

• Luciferus was hard to miss, so it wasn't long before a certain petite kitsune was squirming his way through the bushes and towards the border. It had been a while since he had last seen his brother, so a rare smile graced the boy's face as he came to a stop beside the eerily similar Belladonna. "Hello Luci," he greeted, rocking on his paws as he stared up at the colossal dragon. "Did papa send you?" As far as Bell knew, Luciferus was just a member of Riverside and didn't intend to change that any soon, so he had assumed that the dragon was there on ambassadorial business. He had sure felt popular lately, with all the visits he'd gotten and all. Perhaps it was the joys of having such extensive family ties.

5173a799-07af-11e8-b21d-43a7bf8d5547.gif

GOT MY BAGS PACKED AND I'M READY TO GO

TELL ME ONE DAMN THING I AIN'T ALREADY KNOW

tags - ref - played by tem

• Han was still a little bewildered by having a great-grandson - two, actually - much less one that was a massive dragon. Scales, wings, teeth and all. The only other dragon the old smuggler had much experience with was a friend of Lessa's, but he'd been a scaled beast about eye-level to a fox. He had to crane his next to look up at Luciferus, and even then... Perhaps he'd never get used to that; it felt like Lessa was Bell's age only yesterday, now she was called mother by not one, but two sons.

"Hey there, kiddo," Han called gruffly, tail flicking. Era swooped down beside him, the peregrine's head tilted lightly as she regarded the smuggler's great-grandson. Like Bell, the scruffy marten had no clue what he was doing here; the immediate assumption was a friendly visit from an ally, though perhaps he was here on personal business. He had plenty of family among HawkClan, so he decided to wait and see for sure.

• he was interrupted from his idle minds thoughts while he waited by a voice below, blinking, the dragon craned his head down in the direction - ah, not someone he knew but perhaps someone he'd come to know either way.

He inclined his head to the other - briefly throne by the similar looks to the bell he knows but no that aura is different - with what he hoped was a polite smile tugging at the corners of his permanently grimacing looking features "Luciferus, I'm here about a possible dual alliance if you'd allow" the regal voice rumbled before his eyes caught on another to approach.

Satan gives the coyote a once over, noticing the stare at his wings and the strange way the other seems to hold his - hm, not used to them perhaps? - but pays it no mind, its a nice day when someone stares at him with less fear than usual - even if he doesn't mind it, luciferus is aware he hardly looks friendly all things considered.

Of course then the familiar figures do start showing up and Luciferus grins wide in truth, Obsidian daggers gaping open as he addresses his much smaller little brother "Little brother, it is good to see you" he rumbles, shifting slightly where he's seated and simply shaking his head "No, I'm here for a potential dual alliance - though I Hope you don't mind having me around" he grins - ah yes, overbearing older brother act is a go, but it holds a truth, he does sometimes overly hover when it comes to family all things considered.

it is also truly strange to see Bell and the unfamiliar bell beside one another - it's almost like seeing double really, huh.

the last to approach is his great grandfather - again, his amazing ability to somehow adopt or be adopted into large families seems to persist over all his lives, though he can't complain - he inclined his head in his own hello, happy to see more of his family - see more of them if he was welcome to a dual alliance - his gaze did travel to his great grandfather's hawk briefly, ah yes he'd have to get one no? well his hawk wouldn't lack for places to perch given the dragon's horns and spines.

/friendly satan come to join y'all

tumblr_p1a70oP33h1uax4kso2_1280.png 

I FEAR NO EVIL, THE SHADOW IS MINE AND SO IS THE VALLEY.

LUCIFERUS GRIMM-SOLO | MISSING

@Luciferr | Ex-Riverside Alluvial Ex-SR Vice-leader, Ex-Frontier Leader | Eldritch Satan | my art

[ Tags | Plot | Bio | Pinterest | Playlist ]

• BABY BLUE WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

belladonna arbor / hawkclan & shaman trainee / [♀] / tags & information

*:・゚✦ Belladonna was glad the dragon didn't seem to be horrible, and she breathed out a small sigh of relief. She still had no clue that she'd met this Luciferus before, although it was a while ago. A negative of her amnesia was turning friends into enemies. "It's nice to meet you then, Luciferus. My name is Belladonna Arbor, welcome to Hawkclan. I doubt there's any objections?" she asked, glancing around to the others.

"Speech."

WILL I FEEL SO LOST WITHOUT YOU ?

oXUCdxq.gif

there's an old voice in my head that's holding me back

well tell her that I miss our little talks