Sorry mommy I lied || o, intro

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • ♥️ ♥️ ICE QUEEN ♥️ ♥️ 

Her parents didn't love each other. Frozen had known this from a young age, frozen knew many things compared to children her age. She could understand the idea of death, she comprehended how life worked. She was reaching near her apprentice ship as well. So she'll understand how to kill another. Something the female had been curious about for quite a while. Many did not know of the inner workings of the young feline's thoughts. How she mapped out the timing of each patrol. How she watched each cat around her looking for a form of weakness which her brain had decided to attack when ever needed. Because she hid these more controversial thoughts behind a dumb smile. When ever she did something wrong, she would trip or act as cute as possible. Which had worked for her for moons now.

This moment was one of those said occasions. She had snuck into the warrior's den to map out the number of nests laid among it's walls and had been caught by npcs. Giving a confused look to them she giggled. ``Oops! Wrong den hehe! Silly me !`` She marched down, moving back to the nursery after wards once the warrior told her it was fine. Frozen sat outside the nursery, watching others come two and fro.

Beware the frozen heart

Frozenkit - Skyclan - 6 months

• *:・゚✦ Blink "Crow"

——| tags *:・゚✦

After infiltrating with that little kit.. Night was what he was calling himself now. She rolled her eyes, how original. The dark furred she-cat paused upon the sight of a kit just sitting outside what she assumed was the nursery, it wasn't the one she was forced to watch yet.. She was just sitting there and watching other cats. Blink- No, Crow was her alias here. Crow made her way over to the kit sitting by herself. "Hello there," She drawled. "What are you up to?"

𝔰𝔴𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 || 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 || 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

2ic5izl.png

Bio/Tags

Feel free to leave something on my WallofText

giphy.gif

Temping: Scorchedface, Ravenpaw, Sootclaw

• ♥️ ♥️ ICE QUEEN ♥️ ♥️ 

Her eyes moved to black carefully. Twitching her tail behind her. A small friendly smile crossed her face as she began to explain what she was doing.``Heh, I'm just watching everyone walk around!`` The cheerful feline grinned a bit as she moved her eyes back to her watching.

Beware the frozen heart

• *:・゚✦ Blink "Crow"

——| tags *:・゚✦

The black furred she-cat tilted her head and glanced off to where the kit was looking before looking back at her. "Kits are so easily amused." She mumbled before sitting beside the her. Crow never believed that she'd have any of her own, she didn't think there was anyone in Bloodclan she'd like enough for that. "What's your name?" She asked, feeling talkative today. She might as well get to know the cats of this clan.

𝔰𝔴𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔢 || 𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔦𝔬𝔯 𝔴𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔯 || 𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

2ic5izl.png

Bio/Tags

Feel free to leave something on my WallofText

giphy.gif

Temping: Scorchedface, Ravenpaw, Sootclaw

• ♥️ ♥️ ICE QUEEN ♥️ ♥️ 

Frozen pulled of façade quite nicely, it was apparent even a bloodclanner didn't notice her acting. Which meant she was the best at what she did in her mind. A small smile stayed on her lips. As she twitched her tail for a moment behind her and answered raven's question.``My name's frozenkit!`` The blue tabby chirped a bit. Warm orange eyes held a darken shadows casted about her bright optics.

Beware the frozen heart

• Frozenkit was her name, right? Sapkit thought the young molly was a little overly enthusiastic- how did one act so bubbly all the time? Well, who am I to judge? It must be nice to be like that. "Hey Frozenkit," the little tortoiseshell greeted. "Why are you just watching everyone?" She questioned with a flick of one of her mottled ears. "Doesn't that get boring?" Sapkit knew she wouldn't be able to sit still like that for very long. Sitting stagnantly made her paws itch with an urge to do something.

{ i don't want a conversation

i just wanna cry in front of you

SAPKIT | five moons | female | small dilute tortoiseshell

TRAD. SKYCLAN

• Tatteredpaw often missed his old denmates in the nursery. Things had been so simple there. He had no responsibilities, no duties. The only matter he needed to concern himself with was having fun and being a general bundle of sunshine. Finding a warm smile coming across his muzzle as he made his way over, having just finished tending to the elders, the tom sat down beside Sapkit. "Hi, Sapkit, Frozenkit. How are you guys?" He was aware of Frozenkit's odd hobby of watching others; he never found much fun in it. But, he wasn't here to judge others' pastimes. Offering another greeting towards Crow, he awaited the answer of the kits.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

—— played by amy | tags | you don't have to change ・゚✦

• "Oh hi Tatteredpaw!" The leaf-fall hued she-kit greeted, the corners of her maw upturned into a slight smile, her crooked upper fang unveiled. "I'm pretty good... I just wish it would warm up. It seems like leaf-bare lasts forever! I'm getting tired of the dull colors. The days are starting to run together and there's nothing to do." She complained to the gingery tom with a pout, her tongue poking out with faux disgust. "How do you like being an apprentice?"  She inquired, her golden gilded gaze sparked with interest. She couldn't wait to become one herself.

{ i don't want a conversation

i just wanna cry in front of you

SAPKIT | five moons | female | small dilute tortoiseshell

TRAD. SKYCLAN

• Born in leaf-fall, Tatteredpaw did not know anything but barren trees and cold snow. He would be in for a very pleasant surprise when new-leaf came around, as would Sapkit undoubtedly. When she spoke, he nodded his agreement, smiling at her complaints regarding the weather. 'At least she can curl up in the nursery,' he mused to himself, feeling somewhat grateful that she was keeping warm despite the threat of sickness. Deciding to answer her question honestly, Tatteredpaw explained, "I like it. It feels nice helping my clan." Granted, he left out the parts about feeling useless, being unable to hunt properly due to his lack of balance. He also didn't mention the lack of battle training, or how he oftentimes was only assigned to take care of the elders, for it was about all he could do. Still, the tabby did feel like he was helping his clan and he was grateful for that.

YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

—— played by amy | tags | you don't have to change ・゚✦

• //In which a) I'm too lazy to go back to my sub and b) Minnownose adopts every child at once

Minnownose found herself walking by the group when she returned from a hunting patrol. Nothing much, but enough for the Clan to have a taste. Most of the cats involved were either in the nursery or barely out of it, and Minnownose felt her age. Not that she was old by any means, but still. She could be overdramatic if she wanted to once in a while.

The deputy deposits her prey before joining them once again, "You're all braver than I am for being out in the cold if you don't have to," she greets before adding, "I hope that means there's no trouble on the docket for today, hm?"

Characters
    Minnownose (Deputy of SkyClan)
    Cloudspots (Trad. SkyClan)
    Sky with No Moon (Stoneteller of TORW)

Mintflower (Trad. ThunderClan)

@ me to plot or for injuries/deaths/etc.