come here for free arts

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • life is hell, but so is dying!

frightfur seraphim muzikant / whitecoat of colouredclan & lieutenant of the rift / genderfluid + female serval body / tags 

*:・゚✦ So I might be going a trip soon in the next few days-ish and will have limited internet access. Therefore, I might try to do some pixel art while I’m offline. My muse for drawing fluctuates so much I have no idea if you’ll end up with an icon, headshot, bust, chibi fullbody etc. so these will certainly vary!

However, I might try drawing some characters from the Rift so feel free to put down any refs/descriptions of your characters below~

1vgXxmv.png

WHEN YOU CALL ME, I’LL BE RIGHT DOWN

TAGS |  | #biteME | white serval/spirit

• ARCHIPELAGOISLAND

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

ROLLS IN

;))) Want to draw this girl here? Her left eye is now missing and she needs a lil art update anyways.

She's a black and white feline with dark green eyes. Here are some references! x x x x x Obviously these are old since she lost her left eye, but they should do for the rest of her appearance.

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

female | current admiral of the rift | tags 

• *:・゚✦ GARETH

—— I lost myself on a cool damp night | tags *:・゚✦

m m m maybe Gareth?

Appearance taken from tags rip

except when soft rains fall —

flame regent + sunclan + he/him + tired dumbass

• IT'S TOO COLD OUTSIDE

oof couldya do frost?

she's a fluffy arctic fox w light blue eyes, one blind/cloudy eye, feathery wings, and sabretooth fangs \

she's also kinda glowy too

• Pssh I plan to get to these tomorrow when I'm offline. I just need some short quotes that fit your characters since I plan on doing some of these type of pixels:

https://imgur.com/a/6VHqG

Also pls mention if you want any specific expression and if you want any more animation than just the head and note bounce and I'll give it a try! Thxs!

• ARCHIPELAGOISLAND

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

Dang. Those are amazing.

Perhaps you could do 'She's a killer queen' or something in that category. It's her brutish female stuff bro.

Any expression is fine!

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

female | current admiral of the rift | tags