come here for free arts

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Shadowstartheleader(first winner) and Bobbar 7857(second winner)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Fallout 4! Check here for more info!
  • life is hell, but so is dying!

frightfur seraphim muzikant / whitecoat of colouredclan & lieutenant of the rift / genderfluid + female serval body / tags 

*:・゚✦ So I might be going a trip soon in the next few days-ish and will have limited internet access. Therefore, I might try to do some pixel art while I’m offline. My muse for drawing fluctuates so much I have no idea if you’ll end up with an icon, headshot, bust, chibi fullbody etc. so these will certainly vary!

However, I might try drawing some characters from the Rift so feel free to put down any refs/descriptions of your characters below~

WHEN YOU CALL ME, I’LL BE RIGHT DOWN

TAGS |  | #BiteME | white main coon/spirit

bBHFkFw.png

• ARCHIPELAGOISLAND

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

ROLLS IN

;))) Want to draw this girl here? Her left eye is now missing and she needs a lil art update anyways.

She's a black and white feline with dark green eyes. Here are some references! x x x x x Obviously these are old since she lost her left eye, but they should do for the rest of her appearance.

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

this whole damn world, could fall apart

you'll be ok, follow your heart

admiral archi | female domestic feline | current leader of the rift | tags

• *:・゚✦ GARETH

—— I lost myself on a cool damp night | tags *:・゚✦

m m m maybe Gareth?

Appearance taken from tags rip

*:・゚✦ DON'T YOU EVER TAME YOUR DEMONS

BUT ALWAYS KEEP 'EM ON A LEASH *:・゚✦

— he/him | plot thread | the thunderlands | storage | the fool —

• IT'S TOO COLD OUTSIDE

oof couldya do frost?

she's a fluffy arctic fox w light blue eyes, one blind/cloudy eye, feathery wings, and sabretooth fangs \

she's also kinda glowy too

• Pssh I plan to get to these tomorrow when I'm offline. I just need some short quotes that fit your characters since I plan on doing some of these type of pixels:

https://imgur.com/a/6VHqG

Also pls mention if you want any specific expression and if you want any more animation than just the head and note bounce and I'll give it a try! Thxs!

• ARCHIPELAGOISLAND

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

Dang. Those are amazing.

Perhaps you could do 'She's a killer queen' or something in that category. It's her brutish female stuff bro.

Any expression is fine!

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

this whole damn world, could fall apart

you'll be ok, follow your heart

admiral archi | female domestic feline | current leader of the rift | tags