Love can be higher

The Inventory Trading functionality has launched into beta! See the announcement here!
The winner of the Civilization VI giveaway is Hanzo! Our next giveaway is Okami HD! See the announcement for more info!
This week's "Let's Watch!" will be on Thursday, February 22th! We'll be watching Finding Dory!
  • Mother glances to Tae "Are you the b*st*rd that is my daughters baby daddy?!" walking to tae

Sam sighs and pushes Livia off him to get up and stop this when his father steps in his way

Waiting by an open
     door
    I'll fool myself he'll walk right in

• Tae backe dup, moving backwards helplessly. He put his hands up in surrender, "M'am... im so sorry... i never meant to impregnante your daughter... im really sorry!"

Olivia just curled up on the chair frightened at the din and loud noises from thr kitchen, jsut hoping it wpuld srop.

• "Well she isn't having this baby!" Storming to Anna, fists raised to aim at her stomach "mommy! PLease!' Anna trying to protect herself

Sam growls "Dad, move..mom is going to hurt anna and her baby!" folding his hands into fists. "Anna can not handle a child, sam you know that" father spoke

Waiting by an open
     door

• Tae swooped in just in time letting himself get hit before Anna or his baby could. "No please. You can't kill an innocent human being..."

Olivia looked up slowly getting up, and looking toward Sam. She bit her lip anxipsuly

• Anna squeals when Tae swooped in, making her fall and land on her butt, her mother pissed at tae "Fine then her out of this house!"

Sam looks back hearing Livia stand up "At lease she can try to be a better parent than either of you!" he spat getting a slap

Waiting by an open
     door

• "Fine... at least I can give her the safety anf stability she needs!" He snapped picking Anna up and walking out the door carrying het belonginga from thr hospital.

Olivia just wrapped her self arpund him sobbing into him as she saw him get a slap. "Sam... baby... please stop, you'll get hurt!"

• Anna yelps when she was picked up and rushed outm her mother just watching them go, tears in her eyes before seeing her brother. "tae..get..get sam and livie out of there..please!"

Sam stood his ground "You hurt her! You made her like she is..and me, I'm a messed up addict thanks to you!"

Waiting by an open
     door

• Tae bit his lip, "Baby... wait here okay?" He says, walking back inside on his own this time. "Sam... listen to livia please... ypu need to get going with us... Sam..."

Livia was sobbing helplessly into his shoulder now trying to pull him away. "Sam please... please stop, your gonna get hurt anf it'd kill me... please sam. She begged, a total and complete utter distraught mess.

• Mother came up beside father "A disgrace..is a better word, samuel" she spoke harshly making the boy snap. Breaking free from Livia, he threw a punch at his dad and the fight started

Waiting by an open
     door

• Tae tried to grab sam but failed and just watched Olivia back away helplessly. Zhe looked depressed and sitraught, tears streaming down her face. "Sam.. please!" She begged, just wanting him to stop and leave with her. "I dont want you hurt..."

• Samuel pants as he pulls away leaving his father beaten while he only had a red mark on his cheek, he shakes a bit before just walking out to join his sister

Waiting by an open
     door

• Tae led him out, Livia walking behind him still clinging helplezsly to his leg as she walked. She just hugged him sobbing into his shoulder. "Baby... are you okay..?" She bit her lip, just hugging him

• Anna looks over from where she sat in the car, panting a little bit

Sam nods, gently pushing her away so he could get into the car..rubbing his cheek a little once he settled

Waiting by an open
     door

• Tae got in the driver's seat looking over everyone. "Y'all okay?" He hummed, looking them all over with a bitten lip.

Olivia jsut crawled in and anxiosuly sat on her side not wanting to annoy him, frustrate him or bug him anymore.

• "Dont be so dramatic..." he trailed off, annoyed that xhe haf made him think she was hurt or in pain. He jsut huffed getting into a mcfonalds.

Olivia slept peacefully in his lap

• Tae rolled his eyes huffing alightlt, "what do you wnat?" He says looking over a little pissed.

Olivia woked up as she felt jolted up by Tae's driving. "Uh... where..." she just hummed sleepily rubbing her eyes.