CAN'T SHAKE IT | PRIVATE, DIEGO

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • Barb... hadn't been planning on doing this today. Originally, she'd gone out for a quick patrol, and instead, what had she gotten? Fucking attacked by some rabid loner, or some shit. Luckily, she was always prepared for such things, always having her dagger on hand, but that didn't make the mess any more manageable, nor did it mean she constantly wanted to fight someone. Well, that wasn't quite true, but she was usually more interested in a real fight instead of just slashing the guy's throat open and being stuck with blood spewing everywhere. Her usually clean, creamy coat was stained crimson, and quite frankly, the tabby didn't know what to do. Leave the thing out here? No, that would be disgusting. She couldn't exactly move it, either, considering it was a big-ass dog and she was just a little domestic. Nudging the bloodied corpse, Barbara wrinkled her nose. "Fuck." She was in the middle of the desert- she was going to have to deal with this alone.

DIEGO.

//oof sorry this is so bad

tags

• Diego had only been here a few days and already he felt this place was full of war and blood. It wasn't so much the people that gave him the impression but the territory that surrounded him. His first day the Spaniard had been greeted by a border of bleached-white carcasses. The next he had stumbled upon The Blood Nile which naturally left the golden Savannah a bit on edge. He had thought he seen it all until he had found Barbara. A face he didn't know, the first tier immediately had disappeared into dead bush, praying his golden coat would blend in with his surroundings.

It was here that Diego stayed, watching with stilted eyes as the queen of the Sanguine Ruins killed a large dog and was left doused in fresh blood. The sight made him want to hurl but he swallowed the rising bile. "You're covered in blood." Diego meowed matter-of-factly. It had taken several moments before the Spaniard decided to announce his presence and remove himself from his cover. The Savannah cricked his nose in disgust. "This place should be called the Blood Ruins. I've seen enough to last me a life time."

bf279ab1_o.gif

come be lonely with me

former third tier + golden savannah

tags

• //hhhh sorry for the late response + mobile

Diego wasn’t wrong in his assumption. Blood was definitely constant around the clan, considering their name and the Nile that sliced through their territory, and war? They’d been warring with Sunclan for months, and were kind of known to be a very bloodthirsty clan that often searched for trouble, so they were often reminders of war and conflict, which definitely wasn’t a bad thing for a clan like them. The whole idea was to put out a frightening image, to be intimidating.

The molly’s head snapped up at the sound of Diego’s voice, her claws unsheathing only out of instinct before her muscles relaxed, a soft huff escaping her lips. “No, really? Thanks for telling me.” Her tone dripped in sarcasm, and she tried to wipe her paws off on her chest, only to smudge that fur crimson, too. "This place should be called the Blood Ruins. I've seen enough to last me a life time." His accenent, though recognizably Spanish, was not one she had heard many times before - perhaps once -, though it was... nice, in an odd way. Pleasing to the ear. “Does the blood bother you?” she questioned, distancing herself from the corpse for the time being. A moment’s silence, and she added, “It basically is named ‘Blood Ruins’. Sanguine- it’s a shade of red. Basically blood-colored.” Though she hadn't learned that until after she renamed the clan.

tags

• Diego's interest seemed to vanish like clouds. His face held a neutral expression with a hint of annoyance swimming within his warm, amber irises. He didn't even need to say anything to show he was impressed with her leaking sarcasm. The golden savannah watched as the queen of the ruins smeared the blood on her chest. He grimaced briefly, his nose scrunching together. "No." His reaction, however, seemed to speak the opposite. "Well, maybe a little bit." For being an assassin, Diego had very little dealings with it and his stomach seemed to have a distaste for seeing it. The golden feline shrugged briefly at the explanation of the Clan's name. It was a unique fact but provided no comfort to him. "Are you going to bury him?" The Spaniard inquired lazily. He traced his tongue around his teeth. "It'd be disrespectful not to."

bf279ab1_o.gif

come be lonely with me

tags

• The tabby's nose wrinkled slightly as sand stuck to her wet paws, the feeling gravelly beneath her skin, though she ignored it for now, turning her gaze up to the larger feline at the sound of his voice. "No." It was a rather simple response, and- no? It sure as hell looked like it, and, as he spoke, he confirmed her suspicions. So, he joined a clan formerly called "Bloodclan", with corpses littering the border, but couldn't actually stomach the stuff? Smart. A small laugh rose in Barb's throat at his confession, though she said nothing until he voiced his next question. "Disrespectful?" she scoffed, glancing over to the still-bleeding form of the canine. " 'Son of a bitch tried to kill me." There was a small pause from the Queen, and then she said slowly, "I will if you help." She wouldn't be able to to it by herself, anyway.

tags

• Diego let out a short chuckle. It was nearly a chortle, full of disbelief and sarcasm. Diego lifted a paw, pointing to his chest as if he had been pointing to himself to clarify as if she had been asking him to help. He didn't like blood. He had stopped just short of admitting that although it was obvious the Spaniard hadn't fooled the Queen of the Sanguine Ruins. "Tried to. He didn't. You did." The golden savannah parted his jaws, tracing his tongue around the side of his muzzle. "Say it for what this is, tú Alteza." Murder. Diego was dangerous. Heartless. Cold. Calculating. He was alot of things. But a murderer without motive was something he was not. "Royalty should clean up their messes. One never knows what kind of blackmail followers of them can make." Like a switch, Diego's beaming amusement died. His amber irises replaced with an unmistakable look of danger and calculating plots.

bf279ab1_o.gif

come be lonely with me

tags