JANUARY 2018 OFFICIAL LEADER GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • The night had brought forth the new year as the moon above illuminated the ground. The time for leaders to peacefully gather had arrived once more.

Royalguard, the leader of The Frontier would be the first to arrive. However, the male would remain quiet for now.

OOC: This is a gathering open to only official leaders of official Clans.

• and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

Aleksei appeared to be the second to arrive. There was a small nod of greeting towards the Frontier leader that he vaguely recognized and the panda settled down off by himself, wondering who would show their faces tonight.

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

aleksei28_by_leogrim-dbwjr5w.gif

• Shininglight was third to arrive, landing on the edge of the clearing quietly. His body still hurt slightly, ever since his slight episode back home. Their Doctor had done well taking care of him thus far, and he was very lucky to be able to attend this Gathering. Just so long as Lessa didn't find out he had sneaked off into the night...

Seems he was rather early for this one- only two other leaders were present. Or maybe everyone else had stayed home, in the warmth of their beds? Even Shine was shivering slightly. Fortunately, the two others were of allying clans. So the tom made his way over to the Frontier leader. "Greetings, Royalguard," he said, sitting beside him. "How is everything?"

the skelebro.

IN TIME, WE WILL ERASE IT ALL-

IN TIME, WE ARE THE FAULT OF OUR OWN FALL!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | DELTA OF RIVERSIDE

TAGS | PLOTTING

The post was edited 1 time, last by Shininglight ().

• Another one of these things. Nothing truly productive happened at these and it was a wonder why she was here at all. Taking light steps forward the female tilted her head a bit as she approached the clearing, gaze of pure black focused on nothing at all as she took a deep breath in and then released it to try and calm the bundle of her violent thoughts. This was merely a meeting of the leaders but who knew how she would react if Deutschland decided to make an appearance. With her chaotic mannerisms she could go from mild to aggressive and not think twice of it. Shaking her head a bit she lifted a paw to wipe the black ooze from the corners of her muzzle before she stepped forward and into the clearing after deciding to stay quiet and see what was going on for herself at the moment. Three others were here and she tilted her head a bit as she settled down upon the ground, long ears lifted up just slightly.

• He would attend this gathering, because it was the first gathering of the year, and it was about time he got himself caught up with everything. Groups had merged, and he wanted to see if leaderships had changed. He knew nothing would get done here, unless someone decided to start drama. He understood full well that it was supposed to be a truce, so he made sure to remind himself not to make any rude or aggressive comments toward anyone. He was at war with Sekhemt, and he knew he was on Aleksei's bad side ever since he had heard the news that BlizzardClan had dropped them down to enemies, for an agreement meant to kill Feliks that was not made during his leadership, but under Fragilepast's. He would stand firm on the idea that it was Aleksei's fault for failing to renew the agreement with Deutschland as the new and returned leader.

The German shepherd made his way to sit down near where Shininglight and Royalgaurd were, his ears pricked up in case anyone was going to make a comment meant for the whole gathering to hear. He had nothing to say publicly.

those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it

george santayana (1863-1952)

tumblr_osjsjtslLI1umzfhbo1_400.gif tumblr_orjg9pLjdG1v6vromo8_400.gif

ddr/east german shepherd male —thunderlands leader — 5 years old

• -- BREATHING IN LIGHTNING TONIGHT IS FOR FIGHTING --

A other meeting but now in a different body. That was the only difference here compared to last meeting. this was his second meeting and quite convinced it would be all wasteful just like the one before. There was nothing he had to share anyway that was what he consider importend to share. It was going perfectly fine in The Cartel. They were growing stronger and even had got themself two new associates. It was looking up for his clan but that was nothing he planned to share with clans mixed in between associates and enemys. It was foolish to share anything to the enemy they could use against them.

The raptor looking claws clicked against the ground as the Godfather appeared up with a indifferent look inside the eye as well puffing on a cigarette as he headed himself over to place himself beside Deutschland since he was the only one he actually not minded to be around in compare to the other leaders that already were present. With a quiet huff the ghoul seated himself down and when he did so the soul necklance clinged itself against his neck. He also made sure to give a nod to Deutschland as a greeting. " Everything is going smoothly in The Cartel our members raising for every day that passes. " he replied rather simple to Shininglight question and gave a flink of his tiger looking tail. Puffing on the cigarette as he clearly stated right there The Cartel was back in action again and now when they where growing he could finally start to decide on which ones were worthy to be thier associates and which clans he had no interest for. Shadow veil was one of them for failing to give a reply to his request even if it had been thier queen how had requested after him. A real waste of his time but proved perfectly well how little value they had if they not even could finish the conversation they themself had asked after. The Sungine ruins were a other clan he had checked out from the list unless they come over themself. At least thier leader had given him a reply and hold no ill will towards thier rejection. Compared from the previous Godfathers and Godmothers and even most clan leader in general he didn't lose his shit when he got rejected.

His head then at final last though pointed it at the direction of Shininglight since there was something he had had been meant to ask him but since he had been laying at his death bed hadn't been able to. So why not know?. No one else seemed to have anything proactive to say anyway and this was sparing time from his part. " How about your clan?. I send one of my thugs over to you for a while ago in question about a partnership but my thug never let me know about your decision. So while we are here and everything you could tell me now what you decided on. " he spoke and clicked his raptor claws against the ground. He get the feeling he already know the answer but could as well be on the safe side here.

[ TAGS ]

*:・゚✦ THERE'S NOTHING I WON'T DO IF IT MEANS KEEPING YOU SAFE

EVEN IF I TURN INTO A MONSTER I'LL KEEP ON HOLDING ON FOR YOU*:・゚✦
    — ghoul | godfather | the cartel | tighound | played by seina —

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sollux IS ().

• ARCHIPELAGOISLAND

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

Coming across Deutschland and Shininglight, the feline strayed over towards Sekhmet and took a seat by the hybrid. It had been awhile since she attended one of these but she was finally here for this month's, seeing that The Rift was finally settling in with their plans and celebrating their victories. Archipelagoisland was rather pleased to see her clan thriving for once after two years of her disappearance. Hence, she figured it would be time to treat herself. The leader's meeting would provide her with enough gossip for the ages and bring herself to a nice realization that her clan was on the calm side of things, despite the war.

"Admiral Archipelagoisland of the Rift, or call me Archi if you please," she introduced. Her tail curled around her paws and her head aimed to give a nod in Sekhmet's direction as a kind gesture. Their alliance was greatly appreciated. Turning her head to face the rest, she found interest in Shininglight's comment. "Ah, nothing new." Seeing that Shininglight knew of their alliance drops and switches, she didn't feel the need to share to the rest of the group. They had their own problems to deal with.

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

female | current admiral of the rift | tags 

• Truth be told she was happy to see that Archi had showed up to the meeting. Her eyes flicked over to the female as she came over to settle down beside her and she allowed an easy smile to pull across her muzzle. Three of her allies were here, Blizzardclan, The Rift, and The Frontier. Though she had asked no one but the Rift to help them if they decided to all them in during their rather boring war with the Thunderlands. Her muzzle curled though, a slight showing of teeth as Deutschland finally did show up and her claws gripped the ground but once Arch began to talk up she forced herself to relax, tail swaying against the ground slowly as she narrowed her black eyes in contemplation. There was none of that superstition mess here to stop a fight outbreaking and she was slightly delighted in that fact but she kept it to herself as she gave a half nod of her head. She wasn't particularly worried about The Thunderlands nor was she worried about the The Cartel. Business partners they could have been but news had come to her of their harrassment of Blizzardclan and she had decided to drop such an interaction in favor of someone longer standing and not a group that already had bad history with Shadow Veil in the past. No they would stay neutral with the so long as they didn't decide have a swing at them. "Sekhmet, Shadowkeeper of Shadow Veil. Things have been running smoothly in my own clan. We have become exceedingly strong within the last few weeks which is rather positive for us and not so much for our enemies. Gained new alliances that we are striving to keep. That is all I have to report." Her gaze then drifted to the Blizzardclan leader whom she gave a casual nod to before she lifted her head up. " ALEKSEI how has Blizzardclan been fairing so far?"

• Tanaquil was soon to show at the gathering, her spotted pelt shimmering in the light, for she had recently groomed it to do so. The leader of The District had not attended the gathering last month, as she had been too new to the position, but she did so this time, weaving a path into the clearing and taking a seat to listen.

— BUT VICTORY’S CONTAGIOUS —

roleplayed by vanilla ∘⋅

• and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

Aleksei was more than content to not say anything unless he was addressed or had a very strong opinion on something (which was most of the time anyways) so he was kinda ignoring people. Hopefully this would be a more quiet gathering and he could just finish up with this and fucking go home because he wanted to catch up on some damn sleep. As Sekhmet addressed him, he glanced over towards the ShadowClan leader and gave an affirmative nod. "We're doing well. S'ppose Shadow Veil's doing the same, yeah?" the panda offered almost amiably.

Alright--he'd thought the gathering would go rather smoothly, until he smelled a particular whiff of a very hated smell. There was a snort and a cough as he put a paw over his nose, his eye narrowing as he saw the fucking cancerstick in Sollux's mouth. "Can you not smoke at the gathering, please?" He thought it was common sense not to do that shit here but then again, the Cartel seemed to have always lacked in common sense as suggested by their history.

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

aleksei28_by_leogrim-dbwjr5w.gif

• His attention shifted from Royalguard, as someone else seemed to have answer the tom's question instead. His gaze landed on Sollux IS , and with a small intake of air Shining recognized the scent of The Cartel. One of their members had approached Riverside recently, seeking to discuss some sort of alliance- or in this case, a partnership. They had been listed as enemies beforehand, but there was hardly any hostility between the two groups. They hadn't conducted any raids against Riverside, and the reverse held true. But whether or not the Delta would be willing to agree to a 'partnership' seemed unknown. Shine didn't know enough about them. Or, more truthfully, what he had heard wasn't very positive.

"I've stated that I would be willing to have The Cartel as neutrals, seeing as neither of us have any reason to be enemies," Shining responded, his left ear flicking slightly. He tried his best to ignore the stench of Sollux's cigarette (and to be careful not to inhale any secondhand smoke). "But as for a partnership, as you call it... I'm not too sure yet." The Cartel's practices, from what Shine had heard, weren't something he'd personally want to support or be involved in.

The winged feline caught wind of Sekhmet's update on Shadow Veil. He knew of the war between them and Thunderlands, and Shine had been helping the latter with medical supplies. Shadow Veil and Riverside still held their peace treaty, and Shine was willing to uphold it. But Sekhmet... Would she do the same?

IN TIME, WE WILL ERASE IT ALL-

IN TIME, WE ARE THE FAULT OF OUR OWN FALL!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | DELTA OF RIVERSIDE

TAGS | PLOTTING

• -- BREATHING IN LIGHTNING TONIGHT IS FOR FIGHTING --

While in wait for Shininglight reply got interupted by a rather unimportend voice belonging to a unimportand leader. Sollux did not even bother himself to look over at the Blizzardclan leader how had a brain as small as a child. Sweetophelia had been a far better leader then him and Sol had not been much fond of her either but had at least respected her on some level. This new one?. His clanmates did not even bother enough to even attend to his raids. Closing his eye the Godfather took in one last blow from the cigarette before taking it out and dropt it in front of the paws so he could stamp on it and with that ending it's short lived existence. It seemed only Aleksei was bothered with him smoking which was a amusing thing to keep in mind for the future but he honestly didn't cared to make a fuss over it for a such lapdog like the Blizzardclan leader in front of the rest of the clans. He was a little bit to matured for that. Aleksei life and worth meant so little for him beside he had been finished with his cigarette anyway.

Once Shininglight started to speak though and gave him the answer to clarify everything the ghoul would twitch one of the ears a bit, eye studing the other closely. Neutrals then huh?. If he had cared more would have suggested a truce since the cartel value more thier truces then they did towards thier neutrals. He could pretty much make a enemy of them whenever he wanted to. The thing was Sollux did not cared much weither they ended up becoming associates with Riverside or not. This fuckers had abandoned Ryusaki and let him get tortured when the veil had been known as shadowclan and done nothing but seat on thier pacifist asses. The same went with Shadow veil. All on his own he had created a war on that clan under Sango's reign and won. He had only suggested it to keep a eye on them, both of them. Keep your friend close but enemys even closer. Maybe he even would have got suprised that this leaders were better then the previous ones.

Giving a nod of his head agreed to this at least for the time being. " Got it, neutrals we will be then. " Unfortunate for them they were growing weaker while the cartel was raising for each day it meant his plan was working.

[ TAGS ]

*:・゚✦ THERE'S NOTHING I WON'T DO IF IT MEANS KEEPING YOU SAFE

EVEN IF I TURN INTO A MONSTER I'LL KEEP ON HOLDING ON FOR YOU*:・゚✦
    — ghoul | godfather | the cartel | tighound | played by seina —

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

tags

THEY CALL KIDS LIKE US VICIOUS AND CARVED OUT OF STONE

I hadn't come to one of these in a while, one of the side effects of doing whatever I wanted. Usually I felt like socializing- it was fun to watch my enemies glare at me or purposefully ignore me as if they so much superior. It was almost hilarious how pathetic it was. People took shit way to personally. That was fine with me though. I'd socialize with or without them, opinions be damned. December had been a bit slow for us, but with the holidays gone I knew my group would kick it back into gear. The loss of our frontboard status would only be temporary, of that there was no doubt.

I strolled into the meeting area unhindered, steps smooth as if I were more feline than canine, gliding across the snowy ground. I was familiar enough with how things went by now, and most of the faces -if not all of them- were familiar to me by now. I offered a vague nod of greeting to the group in whole, an invitation to interact with anyone who cared to. It was Royalguard that I took a seat next to though. An ally and one I intended to get to know better. "How are things over in The Frontier? Oh, and we got your gift basket from Elijah. Thanks for that." I'd say, tone casually and friendly, as it usually was. In exchange we'd sent an invite over to have them join us for our first party of the New Year.

BUT FOR WHAT WE'VE BECOME WE JUST FEEL MORE ALONE

Basics 

Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 6'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions 

Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social

Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable

Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker

Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONSCIENCE CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER/OUTLAW OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE EX MENTOR OF XIA & NEOTOKYO

THE CURRENT MENTOR OF KAYN

THE SCORNED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Frontboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS