Rp with Vroom Vroom 2.0

The winner of the latest giveaway is: Emmadagood! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Overwatch! Check here for more info!
  • Eluf shook his head quietly, “He butchered her and you think she’s happy somewhere? In my customs, if you die outside of battle, you go to Hel.”

I am his and he is mine <3

I love him so much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SavvyS ().

• “I’m sorry, Eluf... I was just trying to cheer you up...” he said softly, getting upset because he felt like he couldn’t do anything right.

I am theirs and they are mine. <3

My partner is my whole world
  • Thiago got up and started walking back towards his house. He wasn’t looking directly at Eluf so he didn’t know he said anything.

• Eluf went after him and gently touched his shoulder. “I’m sorry,” he signed. “You’re only trying to be nice.”

I love him so much.

The post was edited 1 time, last by SavvyS ().

• Thiago nodded gently. “I know how it feels... I can’t really go back to my own family either...” he said softly, and gave him a sympathetic smile.

• Eluf hugged him tightly and buried his head into his neck. He was so emotionally exhausted and honestly just wanted a shoulder to cry on

I love him so much.

• Eluf shook his head, still hiding his face in Thiago's neck. He didn't want to see Anton or anyone that was related to Tajo at the moment. But especially Anton

I love him so much.

• Eluf sat in his lap and curled up quietly. He actually really liked being actually genuinely vulnerable for a moment. He felt like he never had that ability with Anton because Anton always knew what he was feeling, so there was no ability to purposefully be vulnerable. He hid his face in Thiago's shirt and just let himself be safe and warm

I love him so much.