Rp with Vroom Vroom 2.0

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Anton was laying in the grass staring up at the tree canopy above him. He was a little muddy, and had a small smile stuck to his face that he couldn’t quite get rid of from running through his family’s territory. He heard footsteps and thought it was one of his brothers. “Tajo, what’s for dinner?” He asked in spanish from his little bed of grass. To any onlookers it would look as if the ground or a bush was talking because he was hidden.

I am theirs and they are mine. <3

My partner is my whole world
  • Eluf froze and tried to sneak away which caused a twig to snap as he stepped on it. He froze again, all to aware of his surroundings and aware that he was no longer in his territory.

I am his and he is mine <3

I love him so much.

• Anton shot straight up, and sniffed the air lightly as he realized the scent of his brother was faded so it wasn’t him who was there. He looked around, but couldn’t really smell anything. He looked in the general direction of where the snapped twig was. He saw a foot sticking out from behind a bush. “Who’s there?”

• "My name is Eluf, I accidentally wandered too far. I can leave now. I don't mean any trouble. I was just trying to start a garden."

I love him so much.

• “Step out where I can see you please.” He said as he narrowed his eyes. He stood and dusted himself off as he stretched. He wasn’t too terribly concerned because most people who wander onto his families territory don’t realize it’s taken so it’s not on purpose.

• Eluf stepped forward to where Anton could see him. "I'm so sorry, honestly I just wandered too far."

I love him so much.

• Anton smiled softly because the dude was cute. “It’s okay, most people don’t know this is occupied territory. Do you mind leaving? I wouldn’t want you getting hurt by my brother Tajo.”

• "Thank you. I'll go now." Eluf smiled slightly, careful to not show his fangs. He started to leave and managed to run straight into Tajo.

Tajo looked down at him, "Is this mutt with you brother?" He turned his gaze to his brother. Tajo was much taller than Anton and was built like a fighter. He took protecting his family's land very seriously

I love him so much.

• Anton gave his brother a pleading look. He knew how this would end. “He accidentally wandered here, let him leave he means no harm. Please don’t hurt him, brother.” He said in spanish, trying to get him to let him go.

• Tajo sniffed the air, trying to place the scent of the Eluf. He snarled, “His kind always means us harm.” He pushed Eluf away from him, causing him to fall to his knees.

Eluf just let himself fall, hoping that if he was non threatening he could go. “I’m sorry, honest, just a garden is all I wanted...”

I love him so much.

• Anton sniffed the air and smelled the stench of a vamp. “Oh... I didn’t realize...” he said softly, but didn’t stop him now.

• “Please let me go.” Eluf begged, still on his knees. He was swallowing all of his pride. He didn’t want to fight, just garden. He just really really wanted to garden. Gardening brought a sort of peace to him that he couldn’t find anywhere else. And he did it mostly naturally, without his powers that is.

Tajo chuckled, “You see brother? Vamps are all the same, they’ll make you think they mean no harm and then they’ll bring their families to kill us.” He hoisted Eluf up with one arm, “Come on brother, let’s take care of him.” He intended to take him to edge of their territory and beat him so Eluf would never wander too far again

I love him so much.

• Eluf hung his head, "Please, please. I can prove this was just an accident. I won't let it happen again, I swear." He tried to look at Anton, hoping that maybe he could do something to stop Tajo.

I love him so much.

• Anton just stayed silent, and followed him. He was a little bit afraid of his brother, and didn’t want to challenge him.

• Eluf fell silent, knowing his pleading fell on deaf ears now. He went limp the rest of the way. When Tajo set him down just barely off the edge of the property and went to go shift, he just sat there, head bowed as poison ivy grew around him, not close enough to touch him, but close enough to try to protect him.

"Watch him," Tajo had demanded before going to strip off his shirt and shoes

I love him so much.

• Tajo came padding over in his wolf form. He was beautiful: all black fur that was nice and silky (cuz he took care of his wolf form), sharp teeth, eyes that pierced the soul, and, under all that fur, muscle. He padded over the poison ivy, seeming not to care about it, and sliced Eluf's face. He left three long claw marks

I love him so much.