tags && dump for Adalicia Swarovski

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!
  • TABLE OF CONTENTS

☁ - bios (human au and original)

☁ - pictures

☁ - headcanons/general stuff

☁ - personality test

☁ - buzzfeed quizzes

☁ - dump

sometimes i feel like giving up, no medicine is strong enough

tags + pinterest + wandering + head of the swarovski family + 12 months + penned by chervani

The post was edited 17 times, last by adalicia ().

• BIOS

TAGS

BLACK BETTY HAD A CHILD ;; THE DAMN THING GONE WILD

general

NAME, NICKNAMES; Adalicia Dior Swarovski-Cipher, "Ada" or "Dali"

NAME ORIGIN,MEANING; French, Noble/ Of the nobility

GENDER, PRONOUNS; Female, she/her

SEXUALITY; Heteroromantic/demisexual

AGE, AGING RATE; 12 months, currently aging real-time (made 12/30/17, Born 10/6/17)

FACE CLAIM; Lydia Graham

AFFILIATION, RANK;

- Wandering ATM

RELATIONS; Swarovski, Mallister (Jaelynn) and technically Cipher (Jerseyboy)

FAMILY TREE;

Littermate;; Amedeo Swarovski

Litter;; Jaelynn Swarovski xx Jerseyboy Cipher

Mentor(s);; Aleksei Targaryan

Relationships;; --

Past-Relationships;; Divorced to Colt Baratheon

Crush;; --

Past-Crushes;; Loveletter, Jelani

Titles/Responsibilities;; Princess, Ex-Princess, Overgrowth/Blizzardclan Ambassador, Blizzardclan Mage, Head of the Swarovski Family

appearance

BIRTH BODY || WOLF || 80% || HEALING || ref

Adalicia's base is a large light gray direwolf. She has large angular light blue colored eyes with a darker grey outline. She has slightly darker grey paws, tail tip, and ears, all speckled lightly with white freckles that give almost a sparkling effect, with a bit of freckling on her nose. She has almost completely translucent wings that are like a butterfly's in shape, with more pointed edges, and they only have a slight reflection of a champagne pink shimmer to even tell that they're there, although one is broken. Her fur is thick and long, acting like a barrier to the cold environment that her body is meant for.

CURRENT || FELINE || 90% || DISCOVERED || ref

Ada's SECONDARY body is that of a small, thin she-cat of the same color as her original form. In most ways, this body is exactly the same marking, but fitted onto a feline. The only noticeable difference is the lack of wings, and the new pink markings on her otherwise monochrome fur. *The pink circle isn't there any longer*

THIRD BODY || GREY HOUND || 100% || UNDISCOVERED || ref

The third form that the young girl possesses is that of a greyhound, the classic, elegant form decorated by the consistent grey coat that both other forms posses. The same icy blue eyes are captured in this form, but this time the white marks are confined to more classic freckles and white paws.

personality

Trope 1 Trope 2 Trope 3

By this age, Adalicia is simply put, a realist. She sees most things under a harsh reality, although her emotions do still take over at certain points. She's overall a much colder person, unless you manage to get close to her by family or another method.

i hate writing personalities!

miscellaneous

AESTHETICS; changes a lot;; (pinterest)

Scent; Rosewater and Thyme

PLAYLIST;

anything from Syros

Lofi-Hip Hop type of thing

vs

anything from The Neighbourhood

PLOTS;

Going from the whole small child thing to a lil bit bitchy :) (This is working g r e a t)

-friendships with Mimmeu, Charity Grace Kady, Gabriel, Irene, Fen, Jelani, TBA

-enemies with Loveletter and Pryness

-eventually will find a good love plot sob

- might go blind in one body (def will)

EXTRA;

"Speech" | attack

permission to Powerplay friendly actions and minor injury

Ask before any sort of major interaction!

template © blue ;

SHE SAID I'M WORRIED BOUT HER MIND ;; THE DAMN THING GONE BLIND

Au Bio

this is a major wip

deep down in my heart-♥

Name;

Adalicia Swarovski

Age;

i have to work on this more rip

♥-i hope you're doing alright

tags + pinterest + wandering + head of the swarovski family + 12 months + penned by chervani

The post was edited 49 times, last by adalicia ().

• HEADCANONS/GENERAL

HEADCANONS

**I don't have much for here yet, but it's comin' <3

☁ - Bestfriends with: Mimmeu

☁ - Her and Jerseyboy don't have a good relationship at all. (daddy issues!)

☁ - Momma Jae literally just shows up and flips her world

☁ - She definitely has a very strong idea of what a family should be, since her own is off
    ☁ - Goes from basically an angel child to a hot mess

☁ - Second body at some point when she's older

☁ - Tea AND Coffee

☁ - I'm determined that somewhere along the lines she's going to pick up a bit of french because I want to use my school for something

☁- Most of her family in TSE thinks she's dead

☁- Technically still married to Colt, but they think she's dead so she doesn't ever acknowledge it.

PLAYLIST

Some recommended listens --

☁ - build me up buttercup - dodie clark cover

☁ - would you be so kind? - dodie clark

☁ - here comes the sun - dodie clark cover

☁ - bleachers - jilian jaqueline

☁ - don't worry, be happy - bobby mcferrin

☁ - we got the beat - the go-go's

☁ - tonight tonight - hot chelle rae

☁ - play that song - train
    ☁ - dear future husband - meghan trainor

☁ - lips are movin' - meghan trainor

☁ - shake it off - taylor swift

☁ - what makes you beautiful - one direction

☁ - i've got the magic in me - b.o.b

☁ - everybody talks - neon trees

☁ - we are young - fun

☁ - best day of my life - american authors

☁ - black betty - caravan palace cover

☁ - russian - caravan palace

☁ - dramophone - caravan palace

☁ - rock it for me - caravan palace

☁ - anything from this channel

PERSONALITY

**these are all for child Adalicia

☁ - house: Hufflepuff

☁ - What’s Your Alignment?You Got: Lawful Good Your actions are motivated by compassion and a sense of duty. You rarely do anything for your own benefit or gain, but rather in service of other

☁ - a few hobbies: doodling, throwing flowers at people, bothering literally everyone

The post was edited 19 times, last by adalicia ().

• Personality test results

enfj-personality-type-header.png

Protagonist Personality (ENFJ, -A/-T)

Everything you do right now ripples outward and affects everyone. Your posture can shine your heart or transmit anxiety. Your breath can radiate love or muddy the room in depression. Your glance can awaken joy. Your words can inspire freedom. Your every act can open hearts and minds.
    David Deida

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Protagonist personality

Firm Believers in the People

People are drawn to strong personalities, and Protagonists radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the Protagonist personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. Protagonists easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing.

The interest Protagonists have in others is genuine, almost to a fault – when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person’s problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, as Protagonists’ altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren’t careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they’re ready or willing to go.

Protagonists are vulnerable to another snare as well: they have a tremendous capacity for reflecting on and analyzing their own feelings, but if they get too caught up in another person’s plight, they can develop a sort of emotional hypochondria, seeing other people’s problems in themselves, trying to fix something in themselves that isn’t wrong. If they get to a point where they are held back by limitations someone else is experiencing, it can hinder Protagonists’ ability to see past the dilemma and be of any help at all. When this happens, it’s important for Protagonists to pull back and use that self-reflection to distinguish between what they really feel, and what is a separate issue that needs to be looked at from another perspective.

...The Struggle Ought Not to Deter Us From the Support of a Cause We Believe to Be Just

Protagonists are genuine, caring people who talk the talk and walk the walk, and nothing makes them happier than leading the charge, uniting and motivating their team with infectious enthusiasm.

People with the Protagonist personality type are passionate altruists, sometimes even to a fault, and they are unlikely to be afraid to take the slings and arrows while standing up for the people and ideas they believe in. It is no wonder that many famous Protagonists are cultural or political icons – this personality type wants to lead the way to a brighter future, whether it’s by leading a nation to prosperity, or leading their little league softball team to a hard-fought victory.

• sometimes i feel like giving up, no medicine is strong enough

The post was edited 1 time, last by adalicia ().

• these are stolen from beat's storage sorry dad

The post was edited 1 time, last by adalicia ().

• "I write like" Test-

https://iwl.me/

results-

Your Badge

I write like

Margaret Atwood

• kind of timeline? more like plot points-

2017-

- born!

- Jae died

- began travelling as a loner

2018-

- Found Blizzardclan

- Found a BUNCH of family

- Paladin Trainee promotion

- Met Loveletter

- Romantic plot with Loveletter

- Jae returns, Jersey goes inactive/ doesn't acknowledge her

- Paladin Promotion!

- Meets Fen (Adopted Sister)

- Love letter beats her tf up

- Becomes an Apprentice + Aleksei is her mentor

- new body discovered! broken no longer - o; new body

- becomes Zamenik(second in command)/Naslednik(princess) of The Stone Empire

- Leave with her family to found the actual Stone Empire in a diff. universe kinda (to avoid stepping on toes lmfao)

- arranged marriage with Colt (UNHAPPY AS HELL)

- Leaves eventually due to drama (fakes an accident)

- Returns to Blizzardclan

- Reconnects with Jersey!

- Promoted to Paladin Trainee

- Connects to Kady as a mother/daughter thing

- Promoted to Paladin

- Depression returns

- Overgrowth (Remains of The Empire) Ambassador

The post was edited 5 times, last by adalicia ().

• Any quotes I can manage to find about Ada's history-

• some really good posts to explain her as a character, and her development. this is long, sorry

no this is not every post :')

• favorite fancyposts

Code
    1. [fancypost='width: 70%; text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; font-family: timesnewroman; line-height: 105%; font-size: 8;'][color=#ffffff]
    2. XXxx
    3. [/color][/fancypost]
    4. [fancypost='width: 70%; text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; font-family: arial; line-height: 130%; font-size: 14; color:#87a878'][color=#a5d3c8]— [/color]MONEY IS THE ANTHEM OF SUCCESS [color=#fc928a]--[/color] SO BEFORE WE GO OUT WHAT'S YOUR ADDRESS [color=#a5d3c8]—[/color][/fancypost]

Code
    1. [fancypost=margin: 0 auto; text-align: justify; max-height: 100px; max-width: 400px; font-family: timesnewroman; font-size: 8px;][center][color=#8491a3]there's something in the water[/color][/center][hr][/hr]
    2. XX
    3. [hr][/hr][center][color=#93b48b]♣[/color][/center][/fancypost]

Code
    1. [fancypost='margin: auto; border-width:0px; width: 40%; text-align: justify; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 125%']
    2. [align='left'][i][color=#87B37A][url=https://feralfront.com/thread/2564286-tags-for-adalicia/][color=#B88E8D]►►►[/color][/url][/color][/i][/align]-[color=#B88E8D]"-"[/color]
    3. [/fancypost]