THE RUINS CHATTING & PLOTTING THREAD

The winners of the latest giveaway are: Rose Petals and Azeda!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Dragonball Fighter Z! Check here for more info!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Chara (Undertale)!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Vampyre! Check here for more info!
  • yeah i think im gonna end up sticking him there and if i dont like it i'll move him but uh, i have a pretty good feeling about it tbh?

and no other than the love plot with the sun character :~ ) if u would like to help me plan something for him im always open to suggestions since theres no real concrete character there right now so uh

shape the boy, cobble

LET'S ALL HAVE ANOTHER ORANGE JULIUS 

meghan or feral | she / her | storage | characters

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒ THICK SYRUP STANDING IN LINES

• Aaah! I love characters based off of mythology that's such a cool idea! If I think of anything I'll send it your way.

Like I think the story of Icarus is quite short, but maybe he could be a bit of a rebel and acts more on his own ambititons and gets in trouble for it kinda like how Icarus ignored the warnings and flew too close to the sun just 'cause he wanted to or something?

• aw yeah that sounds so cool!!

im also super into a forbidden romance idea between enemies so :~ ) maybe theres a way we could incorporate that somehow

and ty!!

• mOOD fourteenth

it’s kinda comin back tho ?? i have wAY more for my other characters rn but sr is my baby and i must Sustain

plus barb is actually becomig interesting again sksksk

OVARIES BEFORE BROVARIES -------- 1/8th of the suts 

cherrywine of sanguine ruins 

• ALSO shameless double post but it’s late and i feel really bad rn so i can’t post any more BUT i’m prioritizing sr and barb tomorrow mornin so i’ll get my threads done tomorrow & hopefully start on (and maybe post??) the meeting shsgdhfkf

OVARIES BEFORE BROVARIES -------- 1/8th of the suts 

cherrywine of sanguine ruins 

• I WANNA MAKE A DRIFTER CHARACTER SO BAD AAA

id be so down to make a drifter character and have u play an alt drifter or vice versa.......... i would LOVE THAT

• THATS FAIR AND I RESPECT YOUR DECISION

I LOVE ALSANNA A LOT

uhh i think i am gonna make a drifter character sometime tho just cause he gives me a lot of muse where other characters of mine dont really

• Aaah I still really wanna make one, especially since joint character things are even better and Hyper Light is so cool, I just have such little time these days ;w;

In a couple weeks time I have a music exam coming up, once that's done I should have enough spare moments to make a character if you can hold out that long?

//Mobile

• okeedokey guys so here's the dealio!

i just woke up and have to go to school and have band practice this evening but i have two spare hours in-between where i'll be posting pre-leader stuff to wrap up some plots things with hypo and then i'll get up the meeting!

i'll be honest, these next two weeks will be a bit rocky as they are the last two weeks of senior year so i will have band practice, graduation rehersal, finals and all that good stuff. however, after that i will be out and have a lot of free time to catch up. but i will always make sure to get those two hours in-between of posting in!