Mapleclan~Life Is Tough, But So Are We~Role-Play

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
The winners for the December Spotlight contest are as follows: ART goes to Ghostheart and WRITING goes to Sirene!
Come check out the January Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Also check out January's CDC!
Make sure to check out our 2017 Sitewide Choice Award Winners!
Come join The Kinship Circle, a new group that will be added with the rebuild! The Kinship Circle welcomes all and treats everyone like family!
  • *Mossypaw | female | 11 moons | heterosexual | apprentice | Crush; open | Mentor; Redfern |

@Raspberry

Mossypaw bounded after mentor enthusiastically. "You'll see! I'll be an even better warrior than you, Redfern!" The black and white apprentice meowed playfully. "So...tell me more about this 'challenge'. Do I have to catch a certain prey in particular?" She asked, hoping from paw to paw in an attempt to keep them from freezing in the snow. Hopefully not! That'd be horrid, Mossypaw thought but shook it off, a determined look crossing her face. Either way she'd manage!

Characters:

- Coldthunder, Lakeclaw, Shadowkit, and Stoneblaze of Nettleclan

- Shadeleap, Scorchpaw, Falconwing, and Hawkkit of Peakclan

- Finchstar, Coldleap, Turtlepaw, and Amberkit of Falconclan

- Quickfang and Yewpaw of Poppyclan

- Emberpass, Lilacsoar, and Spiderpaw of The Domination

• ?thumbnail=1  Lightningwing

| she | crush: Redfern | apprentice: Smokepaw | tags: Smokepaw Libitina~  

Sighing she looked the awakening clearning one more time, before desiced to go to wake her sleeping apprentice, it really started to see for her that Smokepaw is not going to wake up to her own 'I think I needs to teach her about how to wake earlier' she thoguht herself as she padded into the apprentices den "Smokepaw? It's time to wake up or are you going to sleep the whole day?" she meowed loudly, but not in harsh way.

?thumbnail=1  Grasswhisker

| tom | crush: open | apprentice: open | tags: Willowstar MusicalRose  

He watched as his sister walked to waked her apprentice Smokepaw, he instead turned toward the leader. Flicking his tail he bowed to Willowstar, before started to speak "Good Morning Willowstar, is any patrols yet being orginised or did I missed them?" he meowed to the she-cat.

?thumbnail=1  Fruitpaw

| tom | crush: open | mentor: Scorchpelt | Kin: Meadowpaw | tags: open

He stood up at his nest and yawned tiredly, taking his paws into his head to clear his face. Blinking he watched the other still sleeping apprentices, before walked out of the den facing the sunlight. She looked toward the meidicine cats den to see his sister Meadowpaw, but there seemed to be very silently, maybe she was still sleeping.

• Willowstar

~Leadership is not weilding authority, but empowering others~

Female~42 moons~Leader~Heterosexual~Apprentice: None~Crush:None~Interacting with: Grasswhisker ( Insanityflame )

Willowstar gave a nod of greeting to Grasswhisker, "not to my knowledge. I'll check with Ravenflight soon and make sure it gets done." She turned back to the rest of camp and gave another smile and a slight chuckle as her eyes rested upon the apprentice den, "I see Lightningwing is having trouble getting her apprentice up."

Cherryclaw

~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, but learning to dance in the rain~

Female~16 moons~Warrior~Heterosexual~Apprentice: None~Crush:None~Interacting with: Furzecloud ( Saltstorm )

...waiting on Furzecloud...

Foxpaw

~I sit back and observe. You learn more that way~

Male~7 moons~Apprentice~Heterosexual~Mentor: Ravenflilght~Crush:None~Interacting with: Ravenflight ( Abyssal.Jynxx )

...waiting on Ravenflight...

ooc: By the way Insanityflame , cora had to resign from the clan so Meadowpaw has been placed back up for adoption as a regular apprentice

• The Medicine Cat Apprentice was no longer sleeping in her cozy nest. No, rather she was awake and slowly rising form her nest. The female would stretch casually and enjoy the early morning silence. Trotting across the den and over to the herb storage. Scanning them to see what was low and needed to be replenished. Seeing as her mentor was not about and she would rather be doing something. So, she had opted on the working route. Odd, she knows. But, she was not one for the company of others.

The girl would soon turn from the herbs, dreading the next step. Entering the camp and being greeted by the others. Stopping at the entrance, the female would let her tail tip twitch. She had to do it. This was her job. She knew that. One day, she would be the only Medicine Cat and she would be forced to talk to the others. It was her job, after all, to make sure they were okay. So, taking a deep breath, she would step out of the den and into the main camp.

• Ravenflight padded up behind Foxpaw "I am already up, if you were paying attention." He whisper meowed. The black muscular tom let out a small amused purr.

Owlshine: awake and open

Teesemmel und kätzchen= ?

/.-----/.

» { ^ ? ^ } «

( ''''"°"""") """"""""/ )

| / | "",,,,,,. ( _)

(((). (((). ((|. (__}

Sighing she looked the awakening clearning one more time, before desiced to go to wake her sleeping apprentice, it really started to see for her that Smokepaw is not going to wake up to her own 'I think I needs to teach her about how to wake earlier' she thoguht herself as she padded into the apprentices den "Smokepaw? It's time to wake up or are you going to sleep the whole day?" she meowed loudly, but not in harsh way.

He looked at the leader when she talked "I see, but why hurry, the forest seems so calm...I don't think there is not happened anything turing the night" he meowed softy "Which is good of course" he said sighing as she mentioned his sister "Yes she have, but I don't blame her, apprentices seems to be very long sleepers nowadays" he meowed giving a lick to his front paw.

?thumbnail=1  Fruitpaw

| tom | crush: open | mentor: Scorchpelt | Kin: Meadowpaw | tags: open

He looked around the clearning for his mentor Scorchpelt or something else to do. He was little hungry, but it was not yet his place to eat, only when his mentor say soo.

• Silentpaw moved over to Fruitpaw and blinked. Deciding to try her paw at this social thing. "Are you busy?" She asked as she stopped a few feet from him. Tail tip twitching as she waited on his response. Of course, Silentpaw had not given a normal greeting, but that was normal for her anyways.

Interacting with Fruitpaw

She looked at her tired just awakened apprentice "Yes you did" she meowed softy "we could go hunting, the fresh kill pile was starting to be very low" she meowed twisting her whiskers "you can get something to eat, before we go" she meowed turning around and leaved the apprentices den. She didn't go far only outside of it, waiting for her apprentice again.

He looked at the leader when she talked "I see, but why hurry, the forest seems so calm...I don't think there is not happened anything turing the night" he meowed softy "Which is good of course" he said sighing as she mentioned his sister "Yes she have, but I don't blame her, apprentices seems to be very long sleepers nowadays" he meowed giving a lick to his front paw.

?thumbnail=1  Fruitpaw

| tom | crush: open | mentor: Scorchpelt | Kin: Meadowpaw | tags: Silentpaw Crimsonsongs  

He turned to face the medicine cats apprentice, with a small smile "um no I am not busy" he meowed shaking his head "do you need me for somewhere, I am not good recognising herbs, but I can still help I guess" he meowed thinking if he was being talking too much.

• //totally read the wrong rpr name there, my bad\\

Silentpaw would listen to him a moment and then offer a soft snort. Of course he didn't know herbs, that was her job. "Well, I need to go out and find some more cobwebs. I figured I shouldn't go out alone. Care to tag along?" She offered with a flick of her ear. Maybe he could hunt or something. Who knew.

Interacting with Fruitpaw Insanityflame

• ♛redfern

her determination was always his happiness in some cases, though sometimes it does get a little annoying. shaking his fur a bit from the white specks of snow, the feline stopped at their usual hunting grounds. ``you have to catch three rabbits, that is it.``as is rabbits are rare to find in their land, with winter here it would be twice as hard. luckily they like to forage around day time so their footprints would be seen easily. ``can this mighty warrior do such a task?``

♚orangeflare

open.

♛spottedpaw

open.

• WILLOWSTAR

~Female~42 moons~Leader~Heterosexual~Apprentice: None~Crush: None~Interacting with: Grasswhisker ( Insanityflame ) ~

Cloverstar nodded at the comment about waiting and saw Ravenflight over by the warriors den behind Foxpaw. I guess the forest could wait a little bit longer After all, it was nice to just sit and talk with the other members of the clan. Returning to the conversation, "I don't remember sleeping in that late when I was their age. But then again, I've always been an early riser."

CHERRYCLAW

~Female~15 moons~Warrior~Heterosexual~Apprentice: None~Crush: None~Interacting with: Open~

...waiting on Furzecloud...

speaking

FOXPAW

~Male~7 moons~Apprentice~Heterosexual~Apprentice: None~Crush: None~Interacting with: Ravenflight ( Abyssal.Jynxx ) ~

Foxpaw jumped a little bit and yanked his head out of the warriors den. It wasn't very often that he missed something so obvious and he took pride in his observant skills. The young apprentice looked down at his paws in disappointment at himself. "I-I'm sorry," he mumbered to Ravenflight.

• *Mossypaw | female | 11 moons | heterosexual | apprentice | Crush; open | Mentor; Redfern |

@Raspberry

Mossypaw suppressed a hiss of annoyance. Rabbits? And three of them? That's near impossible! The black and white apprentice thought, maybe a bit crossed. She eyed her mentor. Maybe this was some assessment or something. "Heck yeah! Just watch me strut right into camp with 'em! Maybe I'll even let you have one." She meowed, fluffing out her pelt.

Characters:

• ♛redfern

he could tell she was irritated, but it doesn't bother him. placing his paw into the fresh snow, he started to make a hole to put the rabbits within it. ``then i give you till sundown, if you can't catch three of them than you have to clean the nursery, elder, and apprentice den. deal?`` with a small flick of his ear, the feline love to see his apprentice working hard. it was like a mirror of himself, or would be self, without his depression. the only time he can escape that is with his apprentice or kin, which is very few occasions between patrols and training.

♚orangeflare

open.

♛spottedpaw

so where is her mentor?

• Ravenflight spoke " Observation is a important part of being a warrior." Today you'll gather some moss with me as a punishment." The black green eyed tom cat eyed Foxpaw. The apprentice was young, so he had to be puinished. Later that day he would reward the apprentice with important. battle training

Owlshine felt her stomach growl. She padded over to Oakfang. "Hi Oakfang. Do you mind sharing some of that prey you have there?" She asked shyly.

Libitina~

(Didnt we agree to have a romance between Owl and Oak?)

Teesemmel und kätzchen= ?

/.-----/.

» { ^ ? ^ } «

( ''''"°"""") """"""""/ )

| / | "",,,,,,. ( _)

(((). (((). ((|. (__}

@Raspberry

"That's why I'm gonna catch the rabbits!" Mossypaw meowed determinedly as she headed out of camp and into the pretty maple forest. Even in the snow, the forest was breathtaking, maybe even more so. Mossypaw opened her maw to scent the air, but didn't catch a thing. The air was crisp and clean and cold. Fox-dung! She thought, lashing her claws against a tree trunk in frustration. This was going to be hopeless. But, I said I would catch them. I wont give up, I can't anyway, she thought, remembering the risk of cleaning duty.

Characters:

She patiently waited as her apprentice get something eated, she gived her fur few licks, when noticed her apprentice waking back to her "alright, lets get going then" she meowed, stooding up to her paws and started to walk toward the camp entrance.

He was silent for a moment like trying to think what to say, even if Willowstar was like any other cats, but still she was the leader and sometimes it was pretty hard to talk with her "I guess, every cat are a person...there is those who are early wakers and then those are not" he meowed softy, not saying that he was actually one of those who loved to sleep late.

?thumbnail=1  Fruitpaw

| tom | crush: open | mentor: Scorchpelt | Kin: Meadowpaw | tags: Silentpaw Crimsonsongs  

He smilled at her but was little unsure "We I could go with you, but as sad is it, apprentices are not allowed to go out themselves...we needs to ask someone adult to go with us" he meowed calmly, but was little disappointed. Deeply sighing he really think that this rule was stupid, but what he can do about it.

• Smokepaw

Smokepaw padded after her mentor ;excitement almost fizzing under her pelt. She enjoyed hunting, the thrill of being able to feed your clan and of course to please Lightingwing. The apprentice then smelt the air after exiting camp entrance. There was a mouse who had been here ages ago, but then again she was just outside camp entrance.

Oakfang

Oakfang looked up from his prey and blinked “sure, but there’s not much left meat left on it. If you want we could go hunting and pick out something better”the tom offered gently.

Abyssal.Jynxx i believe we did