THE DISTRICT CHAT THREAD ↠

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
  • Ack because leaving in a few minutes

But that’s alright! I won’t hold any HPs accountable for activity when I’m gone, since this is a tough time with school and break and whatnot ^^

except I’m always more active during school because I’m not going places with my travel crazy family xD

BITTERSWEET

Solitaire - Extended WindClan - Kit

Nirvana - The Frontier and The Rift - Kit

Tanaquil - The District - Leader

• Aye, I’ve returned! Hopefully things will be getting back into swing soon. ^^

BITTERSWEET

• Thanks! ^^

I’ll have a meeting and some weekly tasks up soon!

BITTERSWEET

• ☆ — im guessin vanilla won a Taylor Swift concert ticket on the radio

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

AND I GUESS I AM NO DIFFERENT

silkshard hades ; penned by maple’s shadow

• a good afternoon to all!

so a bunch of time ago i dragged vanilla onto this site and then i left and she dragged me back for her, uh, birthday present ?

anywho

i’m going to be placing a chara here soon, and i’ve got some cool ideas for plots and such if anyone is interested !

• okay! so, i plopped warpaint in here, and from what i’ve heard from you i’m thinking she’s more mischievous (and perhaps more evil as a whole) than tanaquil?

maybe warpaint could learn from her and then attempt to steal her position?

• Ooh that sounds really interesting! I’m going to post some extra with Tanaquil tomorrow, so should they get a thread together then?

And how would they attempt to take her position?

BITTERSWEET

• that depends on their relationship, i guess? if warpaint likes tanaquil then she would probably try to trick or blackmail her / the clan (basically cause mischief). and if she didn’t like her / her personality very much, could just try to flat out kill her and then try to cover up the attempt or frame someone else.

- rubs hands because of plots -

• sorry for the late reply but that sounds great!

thread?

BITTERSWEET

• ☆ — let me in those plots yo’

but uh seriously, maybe Silkshard could have a little crush on Warpaint? He could become one of her, say, supporters or sidekicks when she tries to take rule. :)

EVERYBODY WANTS TO RULE THE WORLD

AND I GUESS I AM NO DIFFERENT

silkshard hades ; penned by maple’s shadow

• ahh, as far as i know since i’m new as well is that most of us are still getting back into the swing of things, as many went on trips and are getting back to school as of late, but we would love to have you, and i’m certain there’s plenty of ways to help out but vanilla could answer better than me. ^^