your favorite doctor | open + sunclanner

• killing must feel good to God too. he does it all the time.

nowhere - warrior - male - 31 moons

News of Fragilepast's... issues had spread like wildfire, leaping from tongue to ear with hot spirit. The clans were all similar in one way, at least, they were all gossipers with wagging little tongues. Like the one he had ripped out of some Sunclan warrior's mouth. They had decided to spin the gossip with some of their own opinion, rudely ripping into the former Thunderlands leader, assuming that Nightmarestag would agree with the insults. A terrible, yet delicious mistake.

The Maine Coon picked himself delicately across the terrain, amber gaze sweeping over the horizon before he brought himself to an elegant halt in front of the border. No need to begin this little visit with some Shadow Veil member pouncing on him for trespassing. He rested himself down on his hind-quarters, curling his tail around his paws, wanting to settle himself down before speaking. "I am here to speak with Fragilepast," he said calmly, "A personal matter, if you will." He believed that covered his reason for being here, though he imagined many would try to weasel more information out of him. Any prying eyes would immediately be placed on his dinner menu.

[ Fragilepast ]

• "Regardless of if it is a personal matter or not you do realize that Sunclan is not welcome upon my borders." Her eyes were narrowed, the fiery hues burning as she made her way over to the scene. Her tail flicked sharply to the side as the large canine came forward toward the area where the male stood. She was already having issues with both the Exiles and The Thunderlands. Now she had to deal with this Sunclanner. They were all becoming rather bothersome at this moment and she felt her body heat up a bit too much, causing smoke to trail up from her paws. Taking a calming breath she sat down before the other and tilted her head a bit. "What's the personal business that you need him for? And yes I do have a right to ask about it."

• FRAGILEPAST

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

Hannibal.

The panther had seen the signs of his return, but had not spotted the male until now. What a brilliant time to show. Fragilepast slinked over to his former mate, meeting the familiar feline with a cold gaze as he observed him momentarily. Green eyes eventually went up to meet Nightmarestag's own with a mischievous glint. "I've been summoned?" he casually questioned. Seeing that the male before him was his previous lover, Fragilepast aimed to brush up against Sekhmet's cheek with his muzzle as he passed by to show that he was off limits.

//mobile + ninja'd, had to edit

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

• killing must feel good to God too. he does it all the time.

nowhere - warrior - male - 31 moons

The Shadowkeeper herself. A piece of him hadn't expected to be greeted by the royalty so immediately but, given the scent he was currently wearing, it was not surprising. Another thing all the clans held similar: they couldn't separate a clan from a person. Nightmarestag inclined his head in polite greeting, as if he hadn't been so rudely interrogated, and uttered, "I did not come here as a Sunclan member, rather someone seeking-" He trailed off, a hint of a smile curling his maw as his amber gaze landed on the very person he had been intending to see. "An old friend."

If that was what you could call it.

His smile broadened a tad at Fragilepast's purposeful affectionate graze against Sekhmet, golden eyes dropping for a moment as he shook his head with some amusement. He wasn't here to take back a relationship, even if it had been his and he was a touch... possessive; he didn't expect his former mate to break a vow. But Nightmarestag still held him in his heart. A warm beacon to a previous life to look back on and remember fondly. Not chase. "Quite a mess in the Thunderlands," remarked the cannibal, not hinting to whether he was talking about the murderous note he had left or the infamous trial Deutschland had started.

• FRAGILEPAST

"TALKING" || 'THOUGHTS' || 'TELEPATHY'

Though he wanted to pursue with the conversation and move along, he could not within acknowledging his mate beside him. "Sekhmet, this is.." He trailed off, unsure if the male had taken a new name to disguise his identity or not, though he was going to spoil his past anyways. "A previous mate of mine that served by my side as a vice-leader during Witchingstar's reign." Open and truthful. "It's quite the shame that Will is not by his side though, I assumed he would of." A soft huff left him, dreading that the male had gone missing after his reign. Nevertheless, that was the past. Fragilepast had other things to address and the only one he truly wanted to address right now was Sekhmet, figuring that she might have some worries after his previous comment. "But don't you worry, darling, I love you." The female could read his emotions through their bond and know he was not lying, but he assumed the trust was already formed and there was no need to do so.

Despite the awkward situation, he found one interesting positive to the gesture from Nightmarestag. 'We can trust him to be an insider if we ever need one Sekhmet. He's got his own dirty deeds he likes to cover up,' he muttered through telepathy. 'Let's just say his old name was Hannibal for a reason...'

Quite the trouble indeed. The signature curled smile of his old friend brought his own twisted smirk to upon his maw. "You know it," came his smooth answer. "You must join me for a round one day, but it's quite the shame you're on the opposing team... We have a lot more fun here." Perhaps Blizzardclan would suit Nightmarestag better or possibly the Shadow Veil, but he doubted the feline would move once he settled.

//mobile

tags + roleplayed by star + template © star

• ★ ★ ★ interested track!

"Speech."

Dancing in the Dark

*:・゚✦ She's beauty She's grace

She'll shoot you in the face *:・゚✦

— Member of the Shadow veil| 9 months | kissingfrogsxnpc | serval | tags