Beware the Frozen Heart (GxB

The winners for the July Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Mink! and Art goes to Baelfire!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
The winner of the latest giveaway is: Juxtapose! Congratulations to them!

The next giveaway is for Ark: Survival Evolved! Check here for more info!

• In a world where humans believe magic doesn't exist, there exists a school of magic. There are branches of magic one can study: fire, earth, air, water, shadow, light, and ice. While in most stories shadow magic would be feared, in this world that is ice. Now while that might sound odd, these people, witches and wizards, were around to see the Ice Age, and they know exactly what caused that.

Now, because of this ice magic is rarely taught beyond a few spells to ward off ice if one is truly interested. Until there was Evelyn, a young girl who believed she was an orphan and grew up among young human children. Most young witches and wizards will begin to show an affinity to one branch of magic at nine, unfortunately Evelyn did too. It brought the school's attention to her, but not in a good way. For a young girl at nine, being feared and having those around you act as though you will act them at any moment.

Until she meets a boy, a year older than her who although he doesn't have any interest in ice magic, he is there for her. They become close friends and hebegins to treat her far better than everyone else. But there is another boy, one never spoken of in the school who was kicked out for damage to the school. Will he draw her to him, or will her friend be able to warm her heart?

You can be one or both boys, this will be romance, but nothing 18+ or we go to pm if you're comfortable with that. Also, if I play one of the boys your character will get Eve, if you play both then you can decide. :)

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• Great, thank you!!

281363.png

please plot with me! currently very into MCU (Tony x my oc) and Mystic Messenger (seven x my oc) and I will double up for you!

• Which boy is the chipper, cheerful one, in a sense? Is he going to be normal?

If I spam a post, it's because my Wi-Fi decided on being a jerk.

You are utterly welcomed to create NPC families for My Characters. And be as creative with said families as you want. Because I am lazy.

• The more serious one would be the one who also controls ice magic, the other can have any other type or none, it's up to you :)

281363.png

• Okay, cool! Do you want to start with them meeting? Either in the school or nearby depending on if he's a wizard

281363.png

• Alright! And if ya need a third boy, I know somebody. But they tend to be busy. Also: They meet during a class. What's this school like, anyway?

You are utterly welcomed to create NPC families for My Characters. And be as creative with said families as you want. Because I am lazy.

• I was thinking kinda of like the Magicians, if you know the show?

281363.png

• Oh! Gotcha! Although me 'n my pal will be bringing in influences from other works.

So...Want me to begin? Should they already know each-other? Or should they meet when My Character sees her as she first arrives in his class?

• if you're wanting your friend to join, we could have our characters already know each other so they aren't waiting forever

281363.png

• Alright! So, the other boy is a student or no...? Sorry I keep asking questions.

Which of us begins?

• yeah, he can be since someone else is being him. And I can start if you want?

281363.png

• If that's alright with you.

I shall summon pippa !

Jet, if you see this: To get a better image of your boy character, make him...Essentially a teenage version of Sub-Zero.

• also throughout the rp we can decide who Eve goes with.))

Cold blue-grey eyes swept the class as the teen girl entered, her gaze softening as they landed on Jared. She knew he had never seen her when she was younger, before she had an incident involving her powers, but if he had, she knew he wouldn't recognise her. But he knew her with her pale white hair, and he'd recognise Evelyn as she made her way to him.

281363.png

• Jared's thoughts and eyes had been wandering about the classroom. Until Evelyn entered his line of vision, at least. Now, fire and ice were never ones to mix well. But the two of them made their friendship work. The Fire mage visibly straightened up when he saw her. Although he pretended that he hadn't noticed her.

• Evelyn took her seat next to him, sitting as regally as one could manage in the chairs they were given. "It's nice to see you too." She commented, her voice quiet, and cold as it always was around everyone.

281363.png

• "How'd you guess I was gonna say 'Hi'?" Jared grinned, not put off by the cold and regal act. Evelyn knew him so well. He propped an elbow on his desk, turning to look at him. Talking to friends was better than, ya know, sitting around waitin for anything. Like class. "The teacher says he has an announcement. And, apparently, it's big enough news that we've got to wait to hear it."

(While the announcement brings up a school event *maybe a ball, like the Coronation scene*, it could also introduce the concept/arrival of the new student)

• Eve carefully hid her smile. "I see why nobody can understand how we're friends." But with his words she grew curious, a bit of her cold act dropping. "Announcement?"

Yeah, ghat will work

281363.png

• Jared answered, "Yeah! You didn't hear?" He'd gotten word of it from a friend or two. Rumors flew around like enchanted paper birds in this place. And yes, that actually happened a lot. Anyways: The topic of it ranged from new student to some form of danger. Rumors can and often did get out of hand.