under the sea // meeting 12/7

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

"Gather 'round for a meeting," Aleksei called. Ah, so he skipped last week, but he'd been busy for his own things. He'll make it up this week then. The dragon rolled his shoulders as he got up to the podium, waiting for people to gather before he started off on basic announcements. "SunClan invited us to a lantern festival." That was it for foreign invites, unless he forgot some. Oh well. "Cannon has a small Christmas list writing thing. Fadingmoon's hosting a Secret Santa. Jacob is making flower crowns as well. Also, there's a rescue raid on the Cartel to get back Pierce and Koralina."

// sunclan festival -- IT'S LIFE AGAIN ☼ LANTERNS + WAR FINALE

ooc prompts -- sweet silver bells -- ooc prompts 12/4

christmas list -- ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS [ writing Christmas lists ]

secret santa -- In Character Secret Santa Sign-up!

flower crowns -- Please help me // open

rescue raid -- miserlou // raid, open

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

• LIVIN' LIFE WITH NO NEED FOR THE BRAKES

cannon f. odder / blizzardclan & the empire / member / male [♂] / tags

*:・゚✦ Though he had been in a clan before, Cannon didn't think that he had ever gone to any meetings in BloodClan, as he was far less active back then than he was now. So now, having a reason to show up at the meetings, the canine dragged himself over and laid down, being unable to sit or even stand. Smiling to himself when his Christmas list idea was mentioned, Cannon nodded, taking notes of the other events - the one in SunClan sounded cool - and waiting for more announcements.

"Speech."

WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE, YEAH YEAH ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— IT COULD BE A FANTASY, YEAH YEAH

cannon f. odder ⚠ blizzardclan member ⚠ male [♂] ⚠ tags

PLAY CANNON'S FAMILY?

• Honestly, Lierre had never really been to any sort of meeting. After all, she had never really been a part of a group. It had always been her and her mother. So, when she heard a meeting was being held she went over to it immediately. After all, meetings were supposed to be relativey important.

The feline listened as he spoke of the events. She never really knew of SunClan, but she assumed it was an ally of some sort. So, she would probably go so she could meet allies and have simple conversation. Otherwise though she would try her best to attend the other events as well.

"LOVE EVERYONE AS SOMEONE MAY LOVE YOU BACK" & TAGS

• Chesspieces had been quite busy ripping and running the past week. But, finally, it looked like things were going to be settling down where he could be around more often throughout the week. Making his way over, the tricolored border collie found a stop beside Lierre. He wasn't familiar with the small feline. He gave her a small smile before turning his attention to Aleksei for the duration of the meeting.

just my own immaturity, burnin' through me internally.

TAKE IMAGINATION & MAKING IT A REALITY.

head medic of blizzardclan - [ tags ] - [ heart chart ]

slow replies until the 20th bc of school, sorry!

• Oh, these damn things again. Billie had never cared much for the weekly meetings when he had lived here before, and he certainly didn't care about them now either. In fact, it all seemed the same dreary routine as it had before, except this time it seemed someone else was calling the announcements - some bigass scaly dude he had never seen before. What had happened to the old girl? What was her name again? God, he couldn't remember. And what was this guy's name? Oh, whatever - he'd probably forget it, too. He tended to struggle with names. The small feline took a seat near the back, glancing around at the others with an eyebrow quirked skeptically before waiting for the unfamiliar dragon to continue.

SIXTEEN AND A SON OF A BITCH !

GOT A GUN AND A STRYCHNINE TWIST

blizzardclan ✦ 9 months ✦ tagsvoice ✦ played by lala

• but sometimes the worst wounds are the ones you can't see

A small smile would appear of London's features as the bandaged girl made her way over to the meeting, listening to Aleksei's announcements. She would seat herself next to Mike on wobbly legs, almost losing her balance as she maneuvered her rump towards the ground. All of the announcements seemed rather fun, although she wasn't sure if she was fit enough to travel to SunClan, at least without the help of an Npc. However hearing Jacob's name, a strange sense of unease filled the clouded leopard. He probably wouldn't want her there. It might help her remember something if she went, but it wouldn't be worth the memory if she just made someone uncomfortable in the process. Besides, most of her memories came in small fragments, like an emotion or a few seconds of a blurry sight, why would this be any different.

oh dear i don't wanna be a burden ☁

blizzardclan paladin ⋆ played by array

• Jerseyboy dragged himself onto the scene groggily, sniffling and lifting his dulled, olivine gaze to Aleksei as he cranked out announcements to the clan. He still felt like total shit, so his mind was rather hazy at the moment and he could hardly concentrate on what the guy was saying. They were just a bunch of parties and events and stuff, which he probably wouldn't be attending anyways because all he felt like doing was collapsing in bed.

• We get along just fine

I say everything you like to hear — tags

Hm. The thought of going to another clan for something seemed scary, but... if the others were going she could go too right? Padding forwards to smile up at the leader, and those around her, the bandaged female hummed softly to herself as she waited to see if there was more to be said. Perhaps this was a short meeting, which was fine with her, since she had a painting she had been meaning to finish soon.

Blizzardclan — Paladin trainee — Blue gray Cornish Rex covered in bandages — Female — 12 moons old

I'VE BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE —

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED, RIGHT?

roleplayed by Nazghoul

• Fadingmoon

fadingmoon_by_kokorolanus-dbcmyr6.png

BlizzardClan Paladin.

12 moons old.
    Current body: Domestic feline.

Art by: Desmond.

Played by Frostsoul~

Fadingmoon padded up and glanced around the crowd. She rested her gaze on Chess, somebody she was familiar with. She weaved her way around NPCs and took a seat beside the male, offering him a slight smile. Then she turned her attention onto the leader. ]

• and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

First things first to address was the fact that BlizzardClanners were captured and no one seemed to care. "A few days ago we launched a raid to punish the Cartel for taking our Clanmates. When I actually got there, what did I see? A total of three BlizzardClanners, including me, who cared enough about their captured Clanmates to risk their lives for them. First of all--what the hell is a community if we can't even protect and help each other?" Aleksei snapped, irritation evident in his voice. "Not to mention, we were outnumbered. Me, Gaster, and Jerseyboy, along with our captured Clanmates could have easily been killed because of people who didn't come. Now, I'm reasonable--if you're younger or older or don't have the physical ability to participate, I understand--but for others, new members or old, why should BlizzardClan's community do anything for you if you're not willing to show it the same loyalty and devotion back?"

He would let them stew on that. It was frankly ridiculous in his mind how people couldn't even spare to show up at the raid--just by a show of force alone would've been enough to cow them into submission but instead, BlizzardClan was humiliated by a group of low-life scum who banked off others' miseries.

"Liadrin and Antigone are demoted. Shoutouts to Jerseyboy and Gaster for coming along with me to the raid. Lierre, Glasshalos, Cannon, I would like to promote you three to paladin trainees. Fadingmoon, I would like to you to step up as paladin commander." There was a slight pause after this to let people absorb the information before he continued, "I know activity from some people are lacking, but I'll let you off this time. You know very well who you are and what you need to improve on."

"There are some ambassador spots that are open as well--for those interested, feel free to check them out."

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

The post was edited 1 time, last by ALEKSEI ().

• Honestly, to be promoted after being in BlizzardClan for such a short time wasn't what she had expected. Actually, it was the bottom of the list of what to expect at the meeting. This didn't mean she wouldn't be a bit excited and happy about it.

"Thank you, and congratulations to everyone else!" Lierre cheered as a bright smile crossed her maw. She knew well that she would have to step up her activity in the clan if she wanted to be successful in her position. That was something that she knew she would be able to do. With that said, she was also happy for the others as their hard work was being rewarded.

"LOVE EVERYONE AS SOMEONE MAY LOVE YOU BACK" & TAGS

• Fadingmoon

fadingmoon_by_kokorolanus-dbcmyr6.png

BlizzardClan Paladin.

12 moons old.
    Current body: Domestic feline.

Art by: Desmond.

Played by Frostsoul~

Fadingmoon's RPer had been busy when the raid was going on, it seemed, so she had not participated. She lowered her head, vowing to do better for her Clan next time. Thankfully they had not been killed, so that was something. As she was promoted, the feline raised her head again and offered a small smile. "Thank you. Congratulations to all."

• The raid? Shit, she meant to go to that.

The lupine approaches on nimble paws, her lilac gaze moving carefully towards Aleksei as he snaps at them, her ears flattening back against her head. There are no excuses that she has for missing out on the rescue raid, and so she's silent — not that she really would have wanted to address that either way. In fact, she does her best to brush the comments off, only making the mental note to pay attention to such things in the future.

But, wait, was that her name mentioned with the promotions? She had been walking closer, but Glasshalos comes to a stop now, attention intent. After a few moments, a slight smile appears on her lips. "I — thank you." Despite having manners, she had never been one to say congratulations often in meetings. There's a vague feeling there, as both Lierre and Fadingmoon do, but she doesn't budge, believing that congratulatory remarks should be saved for bigger things. However, she smiles in their direction.

TAGS

PAWNS CAN ACHIEVE GREAT VICTORIES

IF YOU'RE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEM

— glasshalos, blizzardclan, black canary for superhero/villain week —

• LIVIN' LIFE WITH NO NEED FOR THE BRAKES

cannon f. odder / blizzardclan & the empire / member / male [♂] / tags

*:・゚✦ Cannon had been expecting this to be a nice meeting. Unfortunately, he was not entirely correct, and his ears drooped, his tail pulled close to his body; he looked downright ashamed. Aleksei was right: what should BlizzardClan's other members do for those who contributed nothing? He was slightly reassured by the comment about those who were physically disabled being excluded from what had been said. After all, all he could do in a raid was die, seeing as he couldn't walk in his current state. But was that really an excuse? Absolutely not. He needed to try harder, no matter how much he hated violence. There were plenty of things to be done in a raid than fighting, and next time, he'd pick one of those things and do them. "Understood, sir. Sorry."

However, a few seconds later, his demeanor turned excited again when he heard his name. Paladin Trainee? He didn't have any idea why Aleksei would think it a good idea to let him start climbing the ranks, but he doubted that the dragon had gotten to be leader by making bad decisions, so he had no reason to question it. "Thank you!" he called, tail wagging. And Lierre had been promoted too! She definitely deserved it. "Congrats everyone!"

"Speech."

WELCOME TO YOUR LIFE, YEAH YEAH ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— IT COULD BE A FANTASY, YEAH YEAH

cannon f. odder ⚠ blizzardclan member ⚠ male [♂] ⚠ tags

PLAY CANNON'S FAMILY?

• We get along just fine

I say everything you like to hear — tags

Ah... well that was unfortunate. Nodding with her head hung low, Kimi tried to understand how her leader felt... she was just glad everyone was reasonably safe. Maybe she should begin training so that she could fight? But blood... she shuddered at the thought. However, the thought of her clanmates getting hurt made her heart sink even lower. It was decided then, she would have to overcome her fear of battle in order to protect her clanmates. She left the lab and managed to get here... surely she could figure out how to fight? Dipping her head, Kimi muttered, "Congratulations. Understood."

Blizzardclan — Paladin trainee — Blue gray Cornish Rex covered in bandages — Female — 12 moons old

I'VE BECOME WHAT YOU LIKE —

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED, RIGHT?

roleplayed by Nazghoul

• mike looked down at his paws when aleskei mentioned the raid. the boy himself would've been there to try to help if he hadn't had problems of his own, which had prevented him from going. but, the paladin still didn't know how to fight. call it sad, since he had almost been in blizzardclan for three or four months, but it had taken him a while to adjust. with the proper training, he could do it. maybe. he was the paladin for a reason in d&d, right? shaking his head, the feline looked at his paws and shuffled them. "sorry." he mumbled softly, ears folded back slightly.

TAGS

it's day three hundred and fifty two, seven forty pm

i'm- i'm still here .°✦

tags / blizzardclan / paladin / penned by dream