LIL PEEP | PRIV

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • ❝ WHO YOU GONNA HATE NOW?

Was she done here? Hell no. The newly appointed Paragon would inflict the full rage of messing with her friends and family figures upon these bastards. First she had poisoned their water supply, next she was here to seek for information to push them down into an hard to recover position. After she did that? The almost apprentice seemed innocent, completely harmless and an easy capture: but she was far from that. Her obsidian coat ruffled as she sauntered through the territory. not bothering to hide her strong Exiles aroma― it would be easier to attract her 'prey' to her instead of having to search for them.

The murderess by the name Seven within her spirit prepared her strong mental barriers in case someone tried to cripple into her thoughts from afar and attack her. Regardless, she doubt any of them would try to hurt an innocent and adorable looking kitten like her. The female had one objective in mind: obtain useful information and leave with it to return to it. If she was feeling nice, she wouldn't kill her victim, instead threaten them and leave them with an tormenting dose of venom within it― the kind she used depended on their attitude.

{Markiplier}  

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

Usually newer ranker members of the BHR wouldn't be retaining as much of information as Mark was but, he tended to go around and listen to the higher rankings conversations. All be it to see what would soon be going on, or if they were planning to raid, hunt, whatever business being discussed usually wouldn't be passed over.

He'd originally been apart of one of the rouges enemies for a short while, but held no grudge over certain things. Now he was almost like an spy but without such a precious title, only then did the thick stench of exiles gained his attention. Now, to be sure Mark didn't exactly bear any grudges towards anyone at this time, but it was odd with all the npc's going missing lately. Never the matter he'd soon approach with little scent trailing through the feline's fur, surprised even more at the sight of a kitten standing in more then a few ways from their border.

Yet he wouldn't say anything, It was time to seem like you aren't one of them. They can be heartless crooks after all, and Mark could hardly ever get that frustrated.

(c)trexgirl

And it seemed as if her thoughts were a fishing pole and it had lured one of the Rogue's to her location. Que the lost, and sad act. The female's fur bristled as she let out an soft sniffle, raising an paw to wipe an 'tear' from her olive pigmented optics before looking at the masculine creature. The female made her voice tremble as if she was lost from the Exiles. "Oh sir! You look very nice, can you help me back to my home? My ma and papa are gone and they're the only ones that take care of me." That was an part lie and part-truth. Her step-father lived in Thunderlands along with her mother who had recently returned from wherever she was. The female was close with Abathur, Koday, Rosalie and Madscience along with Karma- all high positions within the clan including herself.

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

Seeing the young girl as he saw her as have tears running down her face was a bit odd, How could she of gotten so far in here without anyone else noticing? Maybe it was the way he was a little gullible but Mark did agree "Of course, Though I'm stumped on how you got here in the first place.."The feline's own ear flicked to the side, still facing Assassin with a small glint in his eyes that could be seen as either cautious or curious. They were the only two out here in this proximity and so if anything did start, none of the other rouges would know about it just yet. "Some more of my group could help take you back as well, just to be friendly"Cue the partial smile that was supposed to be friendly from the brown eyed male, The female couldn't possibly disagree with that right? Not all of the apprentices knew their enemies well enough, and Mark seemed to skip over the entire picture of not helping any enemy whatsoever.

(c)trexgirl

More of them? The act of Assassin quickly shook her head, faking more realistic sobs as the child looked at the male intently with olive pigmented optics- taking a step closer to him faintly. "N-No! My parental figures are Abathur, and Rosalie. Though everyone of them look at me as the resident child. They tell me everything and they'll be very very mad if they found me lost here." The female's voice was anxious as if she was scared, though her words were much as a bait- letting out yet another sniffle as she mentally rolled her optics. Bait him and then let's get the information, Seven? The Paragon would mentally question, silence filling the atmosphere in reality as soon the French-accented mental voice of the murderess soon came upon her thoughts. Yes. If he doesn't cooperate, we'll poison him and threaten to slit his throat for information. Sounded good enough to her. "Are you one of our allies? I believe we have one ally." Of course they didn't, she wanted to see how far she could pull the male.

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

"An ally I suppose, They wouldn't find out if the others stopped on the borders.."

He was making the rouges sound like they cared for some lost child, when really who knows what they could plan if it came to that. This time he'd turned around giving an easy option to quickly subdue the large cat, as he also wasn't so keen on fighting as much as they'd hope. "I suppose I could just take you, I don't want any trouble though..."

Now this would be reverse psychology as if Assassin would change her mind, as younger kids seemed to do when you went one way but actually were planning to use the other.

(c)trexgirl

No trouble? Of course, there would be no trouble- for her. For him also, if he merely told here the information: he could live but with an target upon his head that if a word slipped from his mouth- he would be eradicated from his position in life. Unless she was feeling 'generous', she would murder who his words were slipped to with an fatal injection of venom before targeting him next for her next victim. Wiping her false tears away, the young feline would offer the Rogue an bright smile. "Oh thank you- thank you! I'm filled with joy to be reunited with my friends and family once more." The child would bounce upon her paws happily, nudging the male with her cranium as a motion to tell him to lead the way.

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

It was more then a bit odd to be nudged against as a thank you but either way he did slowly begin heading out of the rouges territory, and onto making their way towards the Exiles. It was weird being one of the more kind hearted creatures staying in a clan with ones who enjoy negative things, Mark wanted to maybe have it so he didn' need to worry on being skinned alive and used as a decorative item of some sort. "We should be getting to your home in no time"

Sounding more enthusiastic as he left the so called protected boundaries, he'd be gone for most likely less then a day..so there wouldn't be anything sparking up surely.

"Mind me asking what they call you kid?"

The best they could do to pass the walk was having a small conversation,as long as it didn't have anything to deal with the BHR of course.

(c)trexgirl

Home in no time, yeah. That was an obvious statement, and he seemed to think she was just a lost cute kid. The female made no response to his first statement, her optics focusing around the atmosphere around them til realizing they were out of Blackheart Rogue territory. The Paragon kneaded her claws slightly in the dirt beneath her til he spoke up once more- breaking the silence that held the atmosphere as they trekked back to The Exiles.

Her name? "My name is Assassin." The female would purr before the murderess within her mind attempted to restrain the other feline with illusion chains which would lock him in place before the child would quickly vanish from her spot with teleportation: attempting to inject the male with a mixture of venom which would paralyze the male. "I'm not fuckin' stupid. Now tell me what you know about BHR: incoming raids, anything. If not- I'll fucking slit your throat." The paragon would growl, baring her teeth as she would push her Black Mamba venom coated combat knife against his throat.

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

The moment his body seemed to be stuck in place was more then unsettling, only beginning to squirm with a hiss. Once the venom was injected into his body, it fell limp from the paralyzing effects traveling quickly through this small feline body. His fur began to stand up with the cold blade so close to his throat, only then wishing he could move and run like some coward. "I won't be telling you anything kid, I'm not anything important to them"Tone immediately changing to one with a spark of hatred, even though this all happened because of his good heart and need to help even the enemies.

The closer the blade was to his throat, the more Mark would clearly begin to grow nervous as his heartbeat sped up. "I don't know anything about raids...or any of that"Now this was a lie that anyone could easily tell, as with the pressure of having his throat slit caused the man to freeze up in conversations. He knew of the medical items being prepared to be used, as well as some toxic mixture being prepared especially for one of the doctor's enemies. Schneeplestein, their medic had a plan to use against Mad, to make the leader pay for broken teeth with sustainable injuries...and poisons.

(c)trexgirl

He dared to lie to her face? The female let out an rumbling growl, pushing the blade against the male's throat harsher as her olive pigmented optics stared the male straight in his face. "You think you can lie to my face? Why do you think members are strangely dying? Because of me, you fucking bastard! Now tell me. I will kill you here, and I won't feel a single drop of guilt." His aura easily told the assassin that he was associated with the high positions- maybe someone who meant greatness to the BHR.

The female could easily shift the blade to the right and cut through his major arteries and dispose of his body, just as she did when she murdered the Rogue that noticed at last second she was an Exiles member. A 'strong' anticlan. What an ironic description. They were all pitiful and weak.

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

The harder the blade was shoved against his throat finally brought the male to begin speaking, "O-Ok...Ok...They're trying to send out a sudden raid... t-to meet you when it's the most peaceful time..."

Mark admitted knowing all to well on the plans they were going to do, yet he didn't know the exact date of when all these plans would be put into action. But it would more then likely be during when some clans tried to celebrate a holiday, Fourth could try and have them strike then. "O-Our medic is preparing a special mixture....to use against the exiles"

All this was bring given to save the hide of someone hardly known among the clan besides the Medic, who had taken part in speaking with Mark on what he was doing. As if there was a trust that nothing would ever be spoken outside of his room

He felt terrible for beginning to give away secrets that didn't seem all that true, but with the recent attack on the rouges..There would be raids to be deployed as a counterstrike. "I couldn't g-give the exact dates...as they haven't been mentioned.."

Maybe if she did release him after all this was done, there wouldn't be any prisoner situations to deal with. Though he wouldn't be so quiet after this, preparing to give news to one of the higher ups like they would believe a newbie.

This wouldn't just happen without any knowledge to their deputy or the outlaw himself, to warn of this oncoming danger after secrets had been given.

(c)trexgirl

As the words begun to spill from the other feline's throat, she would offer him a sweet smile as a gentle purr rumbled from her throat. "Is that all or is there anything else? I don't really want to kill you, so I may allow you to get away alive- but tell anyone and I'll kill you." The paragon would respond, her glacial olive pigmented narrowed in slits upon her victim. She was being generous, her semi-bushy tail swaying upon her before pushing the cold edge of the combat knife harder as she hissed under her breath. "Fuck with my friends and I won't hesitate to fucking kill you all. Do you understand me? Do. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME?" Assassin had enough of their shit. Even if they didn't bother to interfere with their raids, they would also feel her rage.

[ ♥ ]

• IC:

"No, t-that's all I know..truly"Gulping lightly at the thought of that blade digging into his skin was a sure reason why now wasn't the time to lie, dark cocoa brown eyes staring at the aggressor. The thing was Mark couldn't speak of this so stopping the rouges from doing what they wished would be a hard feat to at upon, "I...I won't be the one i-interfering against the exiles..."

Assassin really did scare the shit out of Mark with how easily she'd acted upon the usual child like attitude, "I never wanted to be enemies..."

This was true seeing as the reason why Mark had decided to help in the first place, he couldn't understand why it was fun to maul someone to death. Let alone hold them victim to get answers.. the one person he wanted to make sure to not get hurt would be the one he'd slip up too.

Abbey would need to know so she could possibly avoid certain times in the rouges camp, so she wasn't in any danger of course.

(Inserted random npc name there, since she'll be dead)

(c)trexgirl