If we only die once (p, Jaggedsight, dream) Well, I've already lost

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Jadefeather hadn't spoken to anyone in awhile. After seeing Mustangheart and Riddle so close together, it seemed she'd been unable to contact anyone else for a little bit. Maybe it was some untold rule, or maybe things were just rough with the clans right now. So Jadefeather waited, until another night came when she felt she could get through to someone. She wanted to check on two cats, but only one tonight. She scanned the forest floor, leafy trees surrounding her as she searched. He was here, or at least she'd be able to get him here. "Jaggedsight!"

Jaggedsight //my baby's been silent for too long

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.  ezimba13271724714500.png

( Jaggedsight / male / thunderclan )

Text here  Oh no you don’t! 

He dashed after the fleeing rabbit, as it weaved back and forth through the undergrowth.

One more pawstep...

“Jaggedsight!” Rang our through the trees, effortlessly distracting him from his focus and he snapped his head up mid stride and tripped over a rock, rolling down an incline.

Jadefeather?!? What was she doing here now?? Was it an omen? A prophecy? What if no one believed him just like Flaxenstar?!?

He got up, shaking dust from his pelt, and trying to salvage what dignity he had left as he glanced around the midnight forest.

JAGGED

• Jadefeather stifled a laugh as he tumbled to a stop, then got up and shook himself off. She padded forwards, smiling warmly at the ThunderClan warrior. "You ok? That was quite a fall." She meowed with amusement, a wave of wish fullness washing over her as Jadefeather wished she were still living. Whenever she saw her old friends, she wished she could still be with them. "It's been awhile since we last talked. How've you been? How's ThunderClan?"

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.  ezimba13271724714500.png

Text here She came towards him, stifling a laugh. Would he be wrong to say she was even prettier with the stars in her fur even though it gave him grief?

“I’m fine.” He replied, tail wrapping over his paws. “I’ve been fine. ThunderClan.... lost our deputy, and Forest hasn’t announced one (due to OOC reasons) so PumpkinPatch is sort of temping (though due to OOC reasons hasn’t been responding either) and I’ve just been... helping? And Peachmoon was taken from us by twolegs so I’ve sort of been helping there too...” He mewed. He had a paw in both worlds and he didn’t know which one he truly wanted anymore..

JAGGED

• Jadefeather was glad to hear that he was doing alright, but it seemed the whole of ThunderClan wasn't doing well. They'd lost their deputy and medicine cat, and had no replacements yet for either. "I'm sorry to hear that. It's good that you're helping, any effort is going to be needed and appreciated, what with Leaf bare here and all." Jaggedsight had said he was fine, but he didn't look it. "I wish there was something I could do to help you."

Text here ”But there are some things even StarClan can’t do..” he replied, gazing at her.

JAGGED

• Wasn't that true. Jadefeather couldn't even reach out to the living whenever she wished, and she hadn't been handed any prophecies or special knowledge. "I'm sure there are some cats up here who know more than me, maybe even some who can see ahead in time. Just not me. But the clans will live on, they always do." She meowed, hoping she was being reassuring.

Text here Jaggedsight found himself wondering if she ever wanted to come back. “If they ‘always live on’ why don’t we have everything we need?” He questioned, gaze hardening. “Why do you guys make it so hard?”

JAGGED

• "Stars above shine brightly

I miss you, but you'll be ok" — Jadefeather — StarClan —

Jade feather sighed, and shook her head. "Well, no one's ever going to have everything. If you did, life wouldn't be, life. As for why, don't blame Starclan. From what I can tell..." She paused to think, then continued. "StarClan doesn't have as much power as is believed. sometimes we can send warnings, see certain things, and maybe cause something to happen. In the end, life's going to be the gamble it always has been. But I'll do everything I can to help from where I am." Jade feather suddenly felt funny. Leaf bare was well on the way, but she felt something more just now. As if StarClan was saying something, but not directly to her. "Jaggedsight... I think something else is coming to the clans. Your troubles aren't over yet. Keep an eye out for me alright?" The dream was shifting, either Jaggedsight was waking up, or something else was saying 'time's up.'