Returning... I think?

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • Ok! Thanks because (sorry for bugging you AGAIN) but I have no clue how to join a rp. I think I'd like to join WindClan or RiverClan because they seem not to high in rank, but there seems to be a lot of rps involved in them. Is there any one that you know of that I could join? Or any way I could find one that might be open, because I'm completely confused XP (it could be because I got basically no sleep last night and now I can't really do anything because of how tired I am)

Currently, I will be a bit inactive. I won't be able to run my threads for a while, (a while as in not until summer break most likely), due to life. I would just drop out of other rps and keep mine active and going, but the whole reason I started them was because I had that plot pm idea and really wanted to do it. If I can't do that anymore, it takes out the fun of running my own rp. I will still try to be active in one or two rp threads on the site, as I want to be able to continue practicing rping and grammar/spelling somehow, and I still need to have a little fun! ^^

• Yeah, basically like Star said you create a chara, first making their personality and appearance and general plan/ideas or 'plots' you have for them (last one not required though!) and then create a 'joining thread'. Basically, all that means is you create a new thread introducting your character to the clan! This doesn't have to be like a 'im new and want to join' if you don't want it to, you could also pretend your chara has been there since forever as well. For example, my chara dusksparks' intro was him creating a contest for darkclan, to cheer up everyone after the past leader died. Eaglepaw's intro was him looking for someone to annoy and play a game with. My last character Sparrowpaw's intro was him in the apprentice's den just letting all his insecurities get to him. Then when people start to reply to it, you can go around and just post in any thread you want, as long as it's not private (usually they have a 'p' and another character in the title)!

And that's it! There's usually a census that you can put your chara down for, to help everyone keep track of who's in the clan, as well as a chat thread so you can start getting into the ooc community as well!

• Thanks again!!! I applied for (I think) a new rp called DewClan because I'm not good at hopping into rps :p And it was just what I stumbled upon after a while of searching and whatnot! ^^

I didn't expect so many people to be jumping out to help me right away! On other rp sites when I posted on the introduction thread, no one replied! lol Well thanks to everyone who has helped me! I'm such a noob

Currently, I will be a bit inactive. I won't be able to run my threads for a while, (a while as in not until summer break most likely), due to life. I would just drop out of other rps and keep mine active and going, but the whole reason I started them was because I had that plot pm idea and really wanted to do it. If I can't do that anymore, it takes out the fun of running my own rp. I will still try to be active in one or two rp threads on the site, as I want to be able to continue practicing rping and grammar/spelling somehow, and I still need to have a little fun! ^^

• that sounds great, have fun there!

haha, im glad to here that as well. i like to think that ff is a very open and welcoming place for newcomers, and so you saying that is really good. and it's okay to be a complete noob, everyone starts somewhere! everyone here was once in your shoes, and if you decide to stay for a while one day you'll be the one with all the knowledge and help!

• xredxpepperx

Thank you! Again and again xD and I think I'll be here a while! ^^

Kit

Thanks to you too! That would be fun if you wouldn't mind my seemingly constant confusion :p

• XD She sounds cool

personalities? Sounds like an interesting character

• um

yup! xD i like playing her, but only when i get the reaction that should happen. most people ignore it, like its two cats talking to each other... but its not. she literally has full blown conversations with herself. what should happen is other cats are like "wth is wrong with you?"

"What? nothing- What the hell is wrong with you?? huh??- no shh stop don't be mean- IMA BE MEAN ALL I WANT"

• She sounds like she'd make for a great rp XD And full blown conversations with herself? Seeing reactions (that aren't bad obviously) most be funny!

• oh shoot that sucks! I must help you get some logical reactions!!!!!

• The roleplay I just applied for? Or some other rp :p

• Well I don't know how to find the second option so I'll link you to dewclan, and create another cat as well my other cat is a mute and would probably just blink at your cat confused lol and that wouldn't be very interesting

the random clan I applied for