DECEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL LEADER GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • seems he was the first here, John blinked, casting his lone blue gaze around - before settling astride a rock and waiting for the others.

Idly he wondered who might arrive next, perhaps littlestar or if the fates were really against him, the shadowclan leader might be the next to arrive which would be awkward to endure until everyone else arrived.

tumblr_ox9u08I57d1ux3ppto4_250.jpg-tumblr_ox9u08I57d1ux3ppto1_250.jpg-tumblr_ox9u08I57d1ux3ppto3_250.jpg

- I'M ONLY HUMAN, I DO WHAT I CAN

WC Leader | 10 months | tags | Luke skywalker X Luca | Barbary lion | @ Luciferr

• KOLUMBINE

Fortunately for John it wasn't Sekhmet who arrived next, but Kolumbine. It was his first time attending a meeting as a leader, and it set his nerves on edge. With a heavy sigh the ocelot would make his way into the clearing with a solemn expression, barely withholding a cough from bursting from his lungs. His smouldering chocolate gaze would switch to John then, a weary smile spreading across flattering features before he'd frown and seat himself near to the other end of the clearing.

(c)trexgirl

IF I CATCH YOU COMING BACK MY WAY

I'M GONNA SERVE IT TO YOU

Kolumbine | Played by Fenway

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦  It had never been a good idea to attend this leaders gatherings. She only got mad when she saw enemy leaders; Babara and Alcibiades and sometimes even Shine but she had managed to control it so far. The tabby made her entrance into the rocky clearing, her golden eyes glowing slightly in the dark. The full moon set up good lighting to see the rest of the leaders. She was glad to see that only two were there so far and one of them was a friend. Stretching her talons, the small feline hobbles over to where John sits and places her rump on a rock somewhat besides him. "Yo, Littlestar, Monarch of HawkClan here." The others hadn't introduced themselves as such (well, she knew who John was) but they all did it last time as means of knowing who one another was. Besides, there was an unfamiliar face here. Her cold gaze flickerd to Columbine who she sensed was new by the wariness on his face. She adjusted her sitting position and waited for more to arrive.

HEAVEN NEVER WANTED HER INSIDE

SOMETHING HAD TO BREAK HER OUT
    angry monarch of hawkclan | mom to five | adopted by ichigo | played by sock.

• This month would be a bit different for him, seeing as he would be co-leading with Fernando now. The details about the merge were being finished up and he had high hopes for the future of both of their Clan. The tiger approached the gathering with a thoughtful expression, sitting down quietly near Littlestar and John, being most familiar to them. "Royalguard, leader of The Frontier." He would introduce with a friendly voice, glancing to Kolumbine, as he did not recognize the male either. "The Frontier and The Covenant are in the process of merging, however not many of our foreign relations should be affected." He announced with an optimistic tone, going quiet immediately after. He never really did say too much at these. Whoops.

TAGS UPDATED 11/5/17

• The last time she had been around anyone was when she had been pregnant, a white jaguar who was happy about the life she was about to give. To say she wasn't happy about it now would be a lie but she wished that things had worked out differently. Yet she was a mother now, a mother of three not four and she would protect them with her life. Against anyone and anything that would claim to be in her way. That and she had grown as well which she was curious about herself but alas this day was not about her. No this day was about the meeting of the leaders, the power holders. Her eyes glimmered with amusement as she made her way to the clearing tongue slightly pressed against the inside of her teeth as she emerged into the moonlight. Her eyes focused on Kolumbine for a moment before she looked to Littlestar both receiving a light nod of her head. It was as if John didn't exist as she then smiled toward Royalguard and his news. She would rather not say anything just yet and the leader settled her hybrid form near Littlestar. "Sek, leader of Shadowclan, hons."

• -- BREATHING IN LIGHTNING TONIGHT IS FOR FIGHTING --

" Sollux, Godfather of The Cartel. " he made his present clear by this simple words as he appeared up to attend to this gathering also his first time to be present on one not even as a simple member had showed up to gather around and doing what exactly?. For him it did not look like there was much being said on those at least that was how the rumor was told. It might be good to get to know the other leaders though to know which one might be a possibility to work a business with and which how would be impossible to do so with. So with a observant eye would the ghoul place himself down on the ground over everything that happend around him.

[ TAGS ]

*:・゚✦ SPARE ME YOUR JUDGEMENTS AND SPARE ME YOUR DREAMS
    CAUSE RECENTLY MINE HAVE BEEN TEARING MY SEAMS *:・゚✦

— ghoul | godfather | the cartel | wolf | played by seina —

• The winged feline landed on the outskirts of the clearing, the frosty grass crunching beneath his paws. It was time once again to meet with the leaders of other clans. Shine still felt odd about being in charge of Riverclan, and having to deal with the politics and responsibilities of leadership. He was a helper, not a leader. It didn't feel natural. He stepped forward towards the small group that was already present. The tom sat alone to himself, eyes quickly glancing over each individual leader. He recognized a few- John and Lit, of course. Royalguard as well, though they hadn't conversed one-on-one. The other two- Sekhmet and Sollux- were unfamiliar.

"Shininglight, Captain of Riverclan," he introduced himself- as everyone else already had. Though there didn't seem to be a whole lot of discussion taking place... Maybe that could change. "Merging with the Frontier, Royalguard?" Shine asked the tiger. "Why is that?"

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Ah yes, the leaders gathering. Jaelynn had heard plenty about the event that brought people together, even if only on a relative peaceful meeting heavily doused in a layer of hidden hatred. But alas, Jaelynn had figured that it was about time she make her way over. She had been tentative to attend last month, considering she had only become leader half way through the past month, but she figured that now was as good a time as any. So, after having made sure her daughters and their senior members were set to watch their lands, the Empress had begun her treck from the vast territory of the Empire.

As she prowled in, the large ivory wolf would peer with cold blue eyes, icy wing tips clasped to her side so as to not take up too much room. Upon spotting Sehkmet and Littlestar, the Empress would make her way over, casting them both a tiny nod of greeting before settling beside them. She did not know them well, of course, but she knew their faces and that was good enough for her. Well, she knew most here, but she had spoken to these two more than the others. "Greetings." the regal beast would rumble softly, an indifferent greeting. "Jaelynn Swarovski. Empress of the Empire."

AMBITION IS THE GREATEST WEAPON

AGAINST THOSE TOO WEAK TO RULE THE WORLD

• Seeing Jaelynn made her smile just a little bit as the regal beauty came to settle beside them. She dipped her head in greeting before she focused herself back on what was going on in front of her. The Riverclan leader had decided to ask about a merger and she figured it was a good time to talk about Shadowclan's own. "Ah, Shadowclan is also having a merger. The Knights of Eden have decided to merge with us and we are also planning on leaving our old territory soon as well." It was important news she supposed and something to take note of. Whichever floated their boats they could take the news and do something with it or not.

• and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

He didn't get why people bothered introducing themselves in these leader gatherings, especially since one was most likely already known as a leader. At least, unless, one was a nobody leader from a nobody group. Or for the sake of politeness, he guessed--some polite shit definitely didn't seem logical to him, but he guessed that now that he was leader, he might as well do some of it.

Just not wasting his breath saying names. If they knew who he was, good. He honestly didn't care if they didn't, either, since it wasn't his goal to become famous--it was his aim to just take care of BlizzardClan, just like how Sweetophelia would've wanted him to when vesting him with the leadership of the group. The dragon merely approached the scene, offering a nod of greeting towards Sekhmet and Jaelynn before sitting down by himself, not caring to join in unless he had reason to.

tags

TELL ME WHY? TELL ME WHO?

TELL ME YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

INFO

• He glanced to Sekmeht as she entered, not having much of an opinion on her. ShadowClan was a new ally of The Frontier, so he supposed he would interact with her more soon. He did not recognize Sollux as the male arrived, and would nod in hello to his introduction. He didn't have a fond opinion of The Cartel, however he didn't plan on visiting them anytime soon, so he supposed it didn't matter much. And then Shininglight approached; someone he did faintly recognize, though they hadn't talked much before. When the male asked about the merge, Royalguard's ears would perk upwards.

"We'd been hit with a non-stop blizzard for weeks, when The Covenant's leader, Fernando, offered us some shelter. We took up the offer and then after some discussion Fernando and I just decided that a merge would be beneficial for both of our Clans, as we already were close allies that held similar beliefs." He explained, attempting to keep it brief. He could remember residing in SolsticeClan with Shininglight for a short period of time, but that wasn't a good time for him. He hadn't get close to anyone there, besides maybe Steelblues, but the male had disappeared long ago, and then he visited Kate every so often now.

As Jaelynn appeared, he wondered why The Empire had gotten a new leader already. However, it wasn't his business, so he wouldn't ask. He hadn't much opinion on the previous one, and even less on the female, so he would simply shuffle his tail in a hello. When Sekmeht announced they were also merging, he would nod with curiosity. He couldn't recall interacting much with The Knights of Eden, so this news wasn't very big to him. Good for them, he guessed. "Any reason you're planning to leave your territory?" he'd ask curiously, figuring he'd try and get a little information about what their new ally was up to.

TAGS UPDATED 11/5/17