Giving a chance

Check out Ivoria in Agrelos! They are an evil backboard group situated on the waterway. Successful completion of a trial is required in order to join. We have a great OOC community and would love to have you!

• cd4a5ad9026a1ca71f6bb0521dca04e5.jpg

CLARAWINTER

James was pretty quiet now, farm life was out of his element in a way but did learn about horses through Clara and the internet so he wasn't a newbie. He leaned head to the window, watching as the sunset was gone but the stars lit the sky in a beautiful manner. Closing his eyes he simply listened to the conversation not liking Clara lying through her teeth, seemed to be a trait of hers, needed to break that. Then listens to Charles offering her help in any way.

Tyler started driving toward home and glances to Tyler in the rear view mirror " Well if you get up early enough you can help get eggs for breakfast even help in the kitchen. Me and Clara got a big start in the mornin' but Rachel will be around to help get food ont he table and we'll join ya" he answers. "Besides that you cna go for a ride or walk around. I don't want you feel as a burden. More vacation besides we deal with dangerous animals sometimes when they get bad moods" he chuckles. "Don't want anyone getting hurt but those are mostly cattle and they are a way from the house" he assures. It was a drive but soon they arrived to the house, it was a mansion with a nice titian truck parked out front then a old dirty jeep beside it. The drive way was paved and came up to teh house then venture down to the barn here it stopped. A smaller little road lead into the woods where the cottage was. Tyler parks the SUV and looks back "Welcome to the ranch, alright boys put your stuff in the jeep and ladies bring your stuff inside. Then we'll get something to eat before I take the boys to the cottage" getting out and opening the trunk.

Clara opens the door and steps out, healy bolting out and running to the porch where a german shepherd and cattle dog were sitting. He growls and barked at them but they ignored him, sniffing him off Healy gave in. He wagged his tail and tried to play.

Rachel came out of the screen door waving "hello everybody!! Welcome!" walking over and spotting Clara "Oh my dear, you are beautiful! Tyler was right you are just a perfect little thing" hugging Clara right away. She was a southern belle one may say though she does not mind getting down in dirt to help out.

JAMES

©

d4b2615edf034853aade43fc7fd47099--sunsets-beautiful.jpg

THE WILD HORSE IS WHERE I WANT TO RUN,

BEAUTIFUL, MYSTERIOUS, AND FREE.

Will have spotty activity ・゚★

————— June 1st through the 3rd

• Charles nodded he could help in the kitchen no problem so he figured he could give Rachel a hand in that. Once at the ranch he got out helping grace out he put his bag in the jeep then helping to put James in it too. He looked over to see the dogs, then Rachel coming out to hug clara smiling she was a pretty girl and he could already tell clara and Rachel will get along with no problems. Grace walked over to the front of the car waiting for James or Charles to come over and take her so she wouldn’t feel uncomfortable. This is how she was able to get around by herself by keeping a straight face and seeming like she belonged. Charles went over and took her hand again feeling how uncomfortable she was again. He looked to James, he was feeling a bit uncomfortable as well in the strange place already getting creeped out cause of some scary movies he watched involving farms.

Jasper got out and put his stuff in the jeep before going to stand by clara who was hugged by another woman who he figured was Rachel. She seemed nice but he waited for judgment in her. He looked around and could smell the farm around them. “Nice place you got but could use some air freshener,” jasper chuckled jokingly as he looked over to the dogs seeing how Healy was kind of out of place with the big dogs.

Ooc I’m off to bed night

tumblr_m588ilcxiK1rqtw44o1_500.gif

Pm me and i will role play with you, a semi advance rper.

been a role player here since dec 5 2011

Follow me on Instagram LullaLove

please be patient very busy

• CLARAWINTER

OOC: Night!

Tyler walks over giving Rachel a quick kiss "Everyone this is Rachel" he introduces. Tyler points out everyone "Jasper, James, Charles and adorable Miss Grace." he takes Clara's bags and took them inside. Rachel waves and smiles "Oh Jasper, you'll get use to it" assuring him before going over to Grace and Charles "Well hello there, I have heard so much about you. I look forward to getting to know you." speaking to Grace. "Come" telling Charles "I'll show you her room and tell me if you want any changes" leading them inside. James following behind like a silent third wheel. "Lil Lily you sleep here" guiding her down the hall to the the first down on the left. It was a big guest room with a queen bed, a TV, dresser, full body mirror, walkin' closet, and a private master bathroom. Clara follows Tyler calling Healy after her to follow. It took the little dog a few moments having to snap at the bigger dogs so he could follow Clara. "Oh wow Ty Ty!" gasping as she sits down on the bed and looks around seeing a fancy dog bed for healy whow as sniffing it out. "Wowzers!!" she giggles. "thanks!' watching him set her bags down.

Rachel was guiding Charles, James, and Grace from the front door to the second floor which the stairs were right next the front door. To the right of the door was the first living room, next to it the kitchen and dining room. behind that a fenced in pool and hot tub. Downstairs was a gaming room and movie theater. Second floor was grace's room and Tylers room that Rachel recently moved into.

Grace's room when entering was painted her favorite colors. Her bed centered against the wall with little lights around it, there were some toys and stuffed animals placed around, she had a walk in closet filled with clothes and shoes, along with her very own desk with a laptop and iPad on it.

JAMES

©

• jasper hung back following clara he looked around the house not really paying attention to the people around him. So his eyes scanned the place, Tyler must be making pretty good money to afford all this he figured clara must love it here already cause if it wasn’t for the smell he would have liked this home too. His eyes going into claras room, it was nice and clean and had a nice feel to it too. The one thing he didnt like was the fact he couldn’t sleep next to her. He knew the cottage and the main house were a bit away so it would be even a pain in the @ss to try to sneak into the place.

Charles followed Rachel to graces room. The girl stayed quiet but walked with her head held high as she held Charles’s hand. Charles looked into the room, smiling at it, he loved it. It was just how he imagined it, “it looks great right grace?” He looked down at the girl but the girl was staring into the room seeming to be thinking. “Why do I have my own room here?” She asked already asking a hard question for Charles, he really wasn’t ready to explain that she was living here for now on but didn’t want to lie to her either. He never lied to the girl cause she was so smart she normally figured it out. “How about first answering my question before asking another,” he told her smiling tightly. She sighed and looked at the room again, “it’s nice,” was all she said Charles looked to Rachel giving her an apologetic smile, “she loves it,” he said knowing the girl was just annoyed that her question wasn’t answered

• CLARAWINTER

Clara sits uo hearing Jasper wander in “Hey Ty Ty mind going and checking on Grace?” She suggests. Tyler looks over and nods before leaving her stuff and wandering out and upstairs. Clara stood up walking over to Jasper “hey there” greeting her boyfriend “you alright?” Taking his hands. “So you wanna sleep with me tonight? Im sure if we talk to Tyler he’ll keep our secret?” Tilting her head. She didn't like the idea of sleeping separately. She pulls him closer giving him puppy dog eyes.

Rachel watches Grace for her reaction only for her to question why this room was made for her. She shifts uncomfortably but still smiles, nodding her head yo Charles. “I’ll let you settle her in. Snacks are downstairs and Ty will take you over when you are ready” leaving the room. Bumping into Ty and grabbing his hand murmuring to him before leading him back downstairs.
    James wanders into the room more ajd sits on the bed “Look at this...fancy room all to yourself don't ya feel special?” Looking to Grace.

JAMES

©

• Jasper watched as Tyler left the room about to follow him not realizing clara had asked him to leave. When she took his hand he looked down to her and smiled, “hey dove, of course I’m alright just wondering how I’ll get use to the smell,” he said teasingly though inside the house you couldn’t really smell the farm. He shook his head, “I rather your brother not kill me for being with you, plus it’s his place I don’t want to disrespect him like that,” he said feeling like Tyler wouldn’t be so keen on his little sister sleeping with a guy like jasper. He does look like a guy who would play with a girls heart. “It’s just for a few days we should be able to be a part for that long,” he said though it hurt to say cause he knew it would be easier for her more than it would be for him. He had to look away from her eyes she always got what she wanted when she begged like that. He kissed the top of her head, “don’t tempt me dove,” he whispered knowing he had to behave here.

Charles thanked Rachel as she walked out he went to go look into her closet wondering what was there. Grace stood in front of James taking the room in her mind was reeling with thoughts of why she was here. “Yes it is nice but why do I have this? Why make this room up with all this stuff if we’re staying for a few days?” She asked James hoping he’d be able to answer. Charles stiffened he knew he wouldn’t have been able to hide this for long. The girl was too smart and too observant. He looked at them over his shoulder sighing. THey needed to tell her or she’ll become more upset.

• CLARAWINTER

She frowns hearing his answer if felt as though he was okay being apart from her. Clara drops his hands “oh... alright then” stopping her eyes and walking away from him, clearly hurt. She knew she’d barely have time for him once the sun rose tomorrow, least she’d have him at night. Now she won’t. Sitting down by her bags she opens them to pick out her outfit for tomorrow.

James looks at Grace then to Charles before returning to her “Grace, you a very smart girl and we would do anything for you. But right now we can not, we have a career and cant take care of you like we want. So we asked Tyler and Rachel to watch you while we figure things out. They made this room just for you so you could feel safe and comfortable. When we leave in a few days you will be staying here until we can come and take you home with us, that okay?” Talking gently to the little girl. Not liking Charles got all tongue tied and stiff but had to be said.

JAMES

©

The post was edited 1 time, last by VixensStorm ().

• Jasper looked at Clara seeing her look so upset, "dove I really wish I could but even if I want to James and Charles won't allow it," he said figuring telling her the truth about the other night would be best as well. he grabbed her waist and turned her around to face him. "the other night after the bathroom incident, Charles and James wanted to separate us and have us sleep in separate rooms, I thought they would do it that night but I figured they are going to inforce it here since they know Tyler would have us sleep in different rooms anyways," he said trying to explain why they couldnt be together right now. Though he didnt like how during their time off from work they had to hide their relationship.

Charles sighed again grateful for James, he knelt down next to Clara who was glaring at them both, "grace I know you dont like that idea but we have to work to make money, if we dont we can support you or ourselves, please understand that," he said placing a hand on her shoulder. Grace understood she really did but it didnt mean she had to agree with it, "you always leave me bind even at moms you left me behind," she said shaking her shoulder so his hand would fall, her face going back to that uninterested look, her eyes go to James, before turning and leaving the room, heading downstairs she knew she had no where to run to that they were in the middle of nowhere so she went to sit in the living room on the couch taking out a book on her way from Charles's bag, it was just a normal fluff novel a mystery one. she opened it and read ignoring everyone around her like she normally did. Charles ran a hand over his face, what she said hurt, he did leave her behind he knew that his sister couldnt take care of her or his mother, he though giving Grace money would be enough and sending her to a good school as well, but he didnt think that the girl understood that he had left her there knowing the life she would have. she was right he was leaving her behind again. "damn brat," he grumbled something he normally called Clara and jasper when they did something he didnt like, or he was upset with them.

• CLARAWINTER

Clara turns feeling him take her into his arms, turning her around to face him making smile in hope. Only to hear not even the agents wanted them spending time together anymore so eh eyes just hardened and her face wen neutral. "Mk...then I guess you better go before they get mad" moving out of his arms and back to unpacking. She glances back wanting him to stay but expected him to leave, it hurt hearing eh wasn't even fighting it like he agreed with them.

James frowns seeing Grace's reaction to their news to her, he watches Charles when she left "Kid is not normal" he chuckles. He stood up taking Charles hands "hey she'll come around and we will be back for her, she and we only need to be patient alright?" touching his chin gently. He looks at his lovers face "I love you" telling him softly with a smile "now are you hungry?" he hums.

Rachel was in the kitchen ensuring the food was kept warm, she looks to the time and gets out a glass of milk to warm it then a cookie or two. She saw grace walking into the living room rather upset. So she wanted to help "Hey grace" walking and setting the glass and cookie on the table "Mind if I sit with you?" she asks.

JAMES

©

• Jaspers heart hurt when she turned her back to him, "come on Clara dont be upset, you're in your element here, you should be happy. Dont worry about spending time with me ill be around and when you're lonely I'll come to you," he promised he didnt want her to be upset mostly when she was so happy here. "you know I dont care about those two being mad at me, Charles is always mad anyways, I just dont want to cause your brother any trouble," he told her but he also wanted to see how she would act here while he wasn't around, if she would be happier here or with him back at home even on the road with the tour. He already knew how she loved this kind of life, and wondered if she would really choose either two things she loved. Because this could be her permanent home, where would that leave him because he didnt see this place as his home, or any kind of farm as his home to begin with.

Charles smiled weakly at James comment on grace, the girl wasn't normal he knew that and that's what made grace so special she was so much like him, even without having to live together. He looked up at James when James hand lifted his chin to look up at him, his cheeks going pink and his heart did a double take at his words, he didnt think he would get use to this, "I-I love you too," he said softly his smile coming back, he leaned up and kissed him, before answering, "yeah im hungry," he said holding James hand a bit tighter before leading him down the stairs to the kitchen feeling a bit better after James telling him everything will work out, they all just needed to be patient.

Grace looked to Rachel when she walked in, looking at the cookies and milk before her eyes went back to Rachel, analyzing her, she seemed almost annoyed with Rachel coming over, "you can do as you please its your home," she said not sounding like the cute little girl that she normal was with James and Charles. She was angry with Charles for dumping her here, but she wasn't going to act out like a child, she would play her cards right until she had an opening, she was calculating everything

• CLARAWINTER

Clara glances to her boyfriend as he tried to explain and defend his reasoning but at the moment she needed to be alone. She has been alone most of her life besides her mother but that was her choice. "Okay Jasper, just go before you anger me more" getting up and turning to him. She wanted to be happy with the farm and Jasper but clearly he did not want to really try. She gathers some clothes setting them onto hangers and putting them into the closet, wanting him to leave.

James smiles watching as lover calms a little, heading downstairs and to the kitchen grabbing a chicken wing to snack on. He looks over to the living room seeing Grace with Rachel. He kinda wished Grace would act like a normal child but he couldn't blame her acting stand offish and quiet to strangers especially when she was angry at the people she actually liked and knew.

Rachel rose a brow "Excuse me lass, that is not how you talk to an adult" reminding her as she remains standing. "I brought you a cookie and milk to help you calm you since you seem upset. But I see you want your space" crossing her arms and walking away. Returning to the kitchen she smiles to James and Charles "I guess you told her?" she questions them. Raising five little ones and have two older siblings with toddlers Rachel does not handle attitude very well or a bad mood. Usually snapping real quick and leaving them be to fix their behavior. Better than digging and pushing which can lead to distrust and invasion.

JAMES

©

• Jasper Kingsley

Jasper really needed to learn how to talk when he was upset, he seemed like he was just messing up left and right. He sighed, "alright dove, sorry I didnt mean to hurt your feelings," he said turning and leaving the room, he looked around the place as he walked to the kitchen, he saw grace and figured that she was upset for being left here. He didnt blame her, he would be pissed to if he was her. if Charles, who was like a brother to him, left him he would be just as upset as her. he walked into the kitchen sitting down not really hungry, "hey you're place is pretty nice, you did a great job for yourself here," jasper said smiling to Tyler trying to pick up his mood so he could think of a way to apologize to Clara. Didnt she realize that her brother wouldn't want his little sister sleeping next to another guy, if he was Tyler he would be worried that this guy was playing her or end up knocking her up or anything. if Angelina was in Claras place he would be watching them like a hawk.

Charles took a wing and started to eat happily, sitting down next to James, if only grace would be more excited about living here his life would be perfect. He really wasn't having any trouble for once. But then he saw jasper and the look on jaspers face he figured Clara and jasper had got into another argument. "so Tyler I have a few things I wanted to talk to you about grace and her extra curriculars," he said not sure if he was jumping the gun already or if they should talk about it later on. His eyes going to Rachel who was coming back coming to the conclusion she tried to talk to grace and grace just shut her down. "she's going to take a while to open up," he told her an apologetic look on his face

Grace raised an eyebrow back at her, she expected that reaction most adults always thought she was talking back or giving attitude but really she just gave them an indifferent response because she honestly didnt care what the people around her did as long as they didnt bother her. she watched as Rachel walked away, she huffed, not really expecting Rachel to leave her alone, most would just yell at her some more. she looked back down at her book, the cookies calling to her but she refused to give in, she would behave herself but she will not show that she liked it here, or do anything to make it seem like she was getting comfortable.

Charles Holts

im trying to use celebrities to pick Charles and jaspers appearance cause after a while they disappear. you think those guys are good or do you have another celebrity in mind, I kind of pictured Charles a bit of a wrestlers built while jasper had a soccer players built. if you have any opinions on them id love to hear them!

• CLARAWINTER

OOC: True that does happen, I think the new pictures work perfectly with their personalities xd and appearance. Jasper looks like a popstar and Charles just perfect xd

Clara relaxes a little when he left but went to shut her door then heard everyone in the kitchen talking. She bites her lip and closes the door, locking it she sits on her bed then glancing to the window, she gets on her boots and opens the window, climbing out and landing on the ground. Heading down to the barn, a smile coming to her face at all the horse heads popping out to greet her. She walks through, petting some noses adn feeding a few treats until coming a black filly making her smiles more "Well hello there" she murmurs, rubbing the horse's head. Looking back to the house she opens the door, sliding a halter on and hops onto the filly's back before taking off the back door into the country. Her phone blasting music from her pocket as she finally felt like she could breath, it was amazing. She leans down hugging the filly as the horse ran happily.

Tyler was munching on a rib "Lets talk business tomorrow, please" telling Charles when Rachel came in, leaning to her boyfriend "I know, still she could be a bit happier" she shrugs. Looking around "Um where's Clara?" looking to Jasper already knowing they were a thing. Tyler rinses his hands off "I'll go check on her, walking down the hall and knocks on her door before opening it to see no Clara and spots the window making him grin. He closes the door back after shutting off the light, he returns to the kitchen "she's out ridin" he answers. Rachel laughs a little hearing that 'Alright pay up, I said she would be out riding before dawn" holding out her hand. Tyler looks at her ahdn hands over a ten dollar bill "yeah yeah" rolling his eyes as he kisses her cheek with a smile. "Well I'll take you boys over to the cottage when you're ready...I'll leave the jeep and walk back so you can use it" explaining to them.

James had at least three wings before cleaning his hands already seeing jasper was in a foul mood, guessing he finally told Clara. Then sighs to Charles already wanting to talk about Grace's future. It was almost ten o'clock Tyler had work int he morning he bet, least eh was shut down quick. His gaze swept over to Tyler checking on Clara only to hear she was gone out riding making him surprised though a bit pleased seeing the relationship of Rachel and Tyler, was cute. "When will she be back?" he questions, it was pitch black out where could go.

Tyler glances to James and shrugs "Dunno...if she's upset she may be out til dawn if she just wanted to explore probably midnight" he answers with a shrug. "She'll be fine, got some mean bulls and donkeys out there so nothing will get her" he assures.

Rachel hums "Still you should tell her to be careful when she comes back, riding at night can still be dangerous in general" getting herself some water.

JAMES

©

• Jasper Kingsley

Jasper looked over to Tyler when he mentioned clara was gone and out riding, he sighed she wasn’t just exploring she was upset with him. “I think I’m ready for bed,” jasper said standing up not wanting to be here anymore around these people. He at least wanted to say good night to clara but he figured she’d be out all night. “I’ll meet you guys outside,” he said looking to Rachel, “good night Rachel, thank you again for letting us stay here,” he said before heading out. He leaned against the jeep looking out into the dark trying to see if clara was out there but he was hard to see anything. He wasn’t sure how she was riding when it was so dark.

charles nodded understanding that they should talk tomorrow about it, he wondered how clara could go riding at this hour but if Jasper has gotten into an argument he’s not surprised that she ran off. She was good at that running off when things with jasper don’t work out. He was glad they would be spending some time apart. They really needed to get their act together. He turned to jasper seeing him leave waiting for them outside. He figured that was their cue to leave. “Alright the brat needs his beauty sleep so we’re gonna head to the cottage,” he said grateful that he’d leave the jeep and they wouldn’t have to ride a horse back. He looked over at grace who would be spending the night here instead of sleeping with them. “I’m going to say good night to grace,” he said walking over to her. He sat down next to her placing a hand on her head, “were gonna head to bed, you stay here and be good, use your manners and don’t be a smart @ss,” he told the girl as he stood up grace looked up to him her face still blank. “Alright good night,” she said shutting her book and standing up she followed Charles back to the kitchen. “Good night everyone,” she said looking at everyone before heading to her room and shut the door behind her. He sighed pinching the bridge of his nose, “I feel like I’m raising two kids not one,” he grumbled

Charles Holts

• CLARAWINTER

Clara calls out happily as they rode to teh edge of the fence line which continued more into cow country when passing through a gate. Instead she headed back to the barn, sliding off after halting the filly outside the barn and tied her up. Walking in she grabbed a brush when hearing something in a stall, it was not a horse so she peers in while opening the door and gasps seeing a guy there. "hey!" she snaps causing the man to jolt and sleepily look around. 'What are you doing here??!!" she questions and the guy looks up to her, silent as he reads who she was and wake himself up. "Sorry, you must be Clara the lil sister" he chuckles standing up walking up to her and grabbing her face "you're pretty cute, blue eyes" he smirks. Clara gasps and pulls away from him "Who are you??" she snaps at him, crossing her arms atill feeling his hand on her face. "Names Danny, I work night shift and morning shift for your brother. Now how about you tell me why you went riding on the wildest filly on this ranch?" he questions, looking her over. Clara did not answer and walks away with her brush and starts grooming the filly. Danny followed her, leaning in the door way 'Fine don't tell me just be sure to lock her door good, she is an escape artist" warning before he left.

James stood up with Charles watching him say goodnight to Grace and didn't get his chance before the girl ran up to her room and shut the door. he flinches a little not liking her this way at all. Hoping she'd get over it soon and start getting comfortable.

Rachel chuckles to Charles as she retreived the cookie and milk 'Well one will be off your hands for a while. Hope Jasper gets his act together" joking in the end. She went back to the kitchen to clean up.

Tyler got his keys and leads the fellas outside looking down to the barn "Well she's back quick" he mumbles getting into the jeep.

JAMES

©

• Jasper Kingsley

Charles looked over to Rachel, "yeah if only," he joked back he looked to James excited to be able to be with him alone now. He headed back to the jeep seeing jasper, he touched jaspers shoulder, "you shouldn't upset her so easily, maybe you should think before speaking," he said patting his shoulder, Jasper rolled his eyes, "shut up this is your guys fault as well," he grumbled knowing that they had planned to come here and knew that they would be separated. but he figured if he could learn how to ride a horse he could sneak into her room afterwards, since she is on the first floor. he just had to learn.Charles got into the jeep, "who's back early?" he asked looking out into the dark not being able to see anyone. Jasper looked around thinking its Clara who was back sooner and hoped he could quickly say good night to her before they left.

Charles Holts

• CLARAWINTER

Clara glares at the guy as he wanders back into the barn, returning to his sleeping quarters. He was cute but not her type. Besides she had Jasper no matter how mad he could make her.

Tyler glances to Charles "Well the barn lights are always on at night so she's just outside, I am sure y'all have phones with flashlights" he teases. Cranking up the Jeep as he settles in, ready to go as James joins them int eh Jeep "you wanna say goodnight, hope you run faster" looking to Jasper as spoke.

JAMES

©

• Jasper looked to Tyler narrowing his eyes, he moved from the jeep, “wait or go I don’t care I’ll find the cottage myself if I have to,” he told them moving towards clara. He took out his phone completely forgetting that he could use the flash light. He head towards the barn, “hey dove,” he called out opening the barn door. He looked around and saw the guy, not realizing there was another person here other than clara. “Hey have you seen clara?” He asked kind of sizing the guy up.

Charles wasn’t surprised with jaspers our burst. “Damn best has no respect,” he grumbled watching the guy go. He turned to Tyler, “is it safe for jasper to walk back alone?” He asked hoping that his deafness would not be the cause of an animal attacking him if they were to leave him here. But then he thought about Tyler saying jasper should go say good night, “do you know about them?” He asked wondering what the guy thought of their relationship

• CLARAWINTER

Danny was settling into his spot again "She's outside" he grumbles, moving his hat over his face and closing his eyes.

Clara hears Jasper and pops her head inside "hey, why are you down here?" staying by the back door.

Tyler chuckles to Charles comment then nods his head "Rachel kinda pointed it out, he's seems like a sweet kid but he better be treatin' her right and one would think he'd try to get close to me. I know everything about her. I mean he may lose her to this ranch and the horses if not careful" he assures. "Oh Jasper should be fine, if he plays his cards right Clara may give him ride." he spoke heading to the cottage.

JAMES

©

• Jasper nodded to the guy then saw clara at the back door he went over to her taking her hand and leading her out of the barn not wanting to be around the guy. He just took her outside the barn keeping in the light to see her talk. “I wanted to say good night... I didn’t want to leave without saying it,” he said rubbing the back of his neck, nervous she was still pretty angry with him. “How was your ride?” He asked hoping she wasn’t upset anymore if he could talk to her about riding maybe that would help. “You think you can teach me in the morning?” He asked still holding her hand really just wanting to kiss her.

Charles shook his head with a chuckle, “how’d she figure it out?” He asked they weren’t even here for an hour and she already figure it out. He put his arm around James enjoying the ride to the cottage. “We’ll let’s just hope he doesn’t say the wrong thing, he’s known to do that,” Charles said rolling his eyes thinking how often jasper got into trouble because of his mouth. He was kind of glad that Tyler wasn’t as over protective as he thought. He expected him to blow up about it. Once at the cottage he got out taking out everyone’s bag. “Thanks for the lift Tyler,” he said glad they didn’t have to walk all that