all that you are [ p w/ Lenora ] is all that i'll ever need [soul eater]

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • // Nah you're fine. I've been uber busy too and my responses have been cappy anyways

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• // Awesome! Sorry for the late response, I have been super busy with a state competition this week and it's finally over so now I have to play home work catch up

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• It took her a few moments for her to analyze the details of that situation, as it had been a difficult fight for the both of them. "Well I somehow managed to perform that technique with Leo, but the witch had blasted the both of us with some sort of spell. Celeste spoke up, as she could picture most of the events in perfect detail. Though it wasn't always consistent, trying to investigate every little action. Her gaze flitted over to Leo, secretly hoping that he had a statement prepared for Steins questioning. Or at least have something better than her summary of the battle.

(Sorry for taking forever, I'm just getting nervous about my wisdom teeth getting taken out.)

Swooping is bad.
    http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Fallout_New_Vegas/art-002.jpg
  • // It's okay sorry I have been putting on the summer camp and been so busy I haven't even been home for the past four days.