all that you are [ p w/ Lenora ] is all that i'll ever need [soul eater]

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • // Yeah sure!!

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Leo had helped Celeste over the two weeks, which is something she had admired greatly. Her mother had her get the stitches taken out, which had been rather painful. It had left a temporary scar on her back, which would go away in time. She had attempted to convince Leo to head back to school, as she would be alright. She knew it was of his own choice, but she didn't want him missing any of those lessons on account of her. The doctor had said that she would be able to return to school for regular classes, just that she needed to take things a bit slower than usual. In about a few more days, she could go back into her normal routine.

She couldn't imagine how far behind she was, before Maka had come over and helped her catch up overall. They weren't best friends, but good enough for the time that they had known each other. She had gotten to spend much more time with Leo, over the course of the two weeks. Soul and Maka had when on a technical school trip, and had been forced to nearly fight a new opponent. It had been a gang of what appeared to be regular people, that was until a new soul had popped up, a mix of a witch and human. Though this is just what she had heard, she couldn't help but shutter at the idea of witches being around.

Swooping is bad.
    http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/Fallout_New_Vegas/art-002.jpg
  • There was no way that Leo had been about to leave her side. Especially when he head heard all of the things going on at school with witches and souls and everything. Instead he had stuck even closer to his best friend and meister. If they came for her, he would attack. Keep them away from her. It wasn't like she could fight very well at the moment with her injuries - she had to take it easy. Which he knew was likely difficult for her to do.

Being at school wasn't a big deal. He read a lot of books anyways, so the lessons and the classes that he went to were basically review for him half of the time. The only time that he ever learned anything new was in Stein's class. And that was only because the creep taught things that no one should know about in the first place. He was a genius. An utter creep and sometimes he was rather odd, but he was a genius. Leo learned a lot going to the class, even if it wasn't his favorite class in the world to attend. He could tell the witch thing was making Celeste uneasy though.

Hey Hey Hey guys! I am going to be uber busy this year, so my activity may be at an all time low for a while. I have a lot of things I am involved in and the beginning of the school year is always the worst, so please bear with me and forgive me if I don't reply for a while! I will do my VERY BEST to be as active as possible!

I would love for you to check out my stories on Wattpad. I go by the user of ERWritings

• Celeste's attempts had failed rather horribly, not that his stubbornness really surprised her anymore. The two of them were nearly a perfect match when it came to that trait, as they both shared it in equal measure. She hadn't really thought much about Soul over the week, though she did get the chance to speak to him about twice. She was honestly rather interested in Death the Kid, purely as a friend as that would never happen. The school nurse still popped up on occasion, as Celeste felt something odd about her soul. Though she would have to think about it later, as the classes were beginning to start yet again.

The girl got stared at for a moment, which made her shrink under the guy's gaze. She didn't understand why people stared at her there, especially the guys for whatever reason. Though, she turned around to Leo was not far behind her. She was grateful that he supported her, even though it was a part of being partners.

Swooping is bad.
  • The look of those staring at Celeste had Leo sending glares to the boys when Celeste wasn't looking. He knew she would ask about it and then it would be a long time of explaining what was going on. It was a mess. But he didn't know what to do. Other than to beat up the boys. He couldn't explain it to Celeste because she was just so darn oblivious. She didn't seem to understand. No matter how he could explain it.

"Oi," he said, walking up to Celeste to sling his arm around her shoulder, careful to make sure he wouldn't hurt her. His eyes slid over to the boys and he glared briefly before looking down at Celeste and smiling. "Feeling better, are you?" He was still being cautious, even if the stitches were no longer in. He didn't want to hurt her. Ever.

• Celeste was secretly tempted ask someone about it, as she felt like she was being stupidly oblivious. The girl had never dated anyone, and couldn't really see herself as others did. Though she disregarded her thoughts, as she was currently preoccupied at the time. The students here had so many different motives, that it was hard to keep track of every single one. Despite having healed, her back still hurt whenever she sat down in harder chairs. Even just she was a meister, she was far from being free from harm.

Her attention drifted towards Leo as he slung his arm around her, which was easier due to her height. She smiled back at him, which was brighter than usual. "I'm feeling a lot better Leo, thank you." Celeste replied, ignoring the fact that she would likely have that scar for a while. The caution was aopreciated, although it may have not been needed.

Swooping is bad.
  • "Good." Leo nodded briskly. "If you don't feel good for any reason, let me know." He wasn't about to just let her walk around in pain. He would take care of her. Trade his life for hers in a heartbeat. His meister was the most important person to him. Weapons could be replaced. She could easily find someone to replace him. So many people would be willing to take his spot, too. But he'd never find another meister.

He wouldn't want to after her. "I can tell you're curious about the technique." It wasn't hard to read her. "We're not trying it with you in this shape. Maybe in a few months. Maybe a year." Or never. He didn't want to risk hurting her. Their soul wavelengths would have to be forced to be on a whole new level of discomfort. Leo was a little more use to it, but he knew his caution when it came to Celeste would be a problem on his end and her inexperience would be her downfall. It was too risky. However, he wouldn't tell that to her face. He didn't want to discourage her.

• (Sorry, fell asleep.)

She nodded as she was not in the mood to speak for a moment, before he added on his second phrase. "I'll make sure, thank you." She was aware that Leo had found her to rather inexperienced, despite the fact of them collecting 82 souls. Some meisters who had been there longer than her, had even less depite many opportunities. She let go of the feeling, as it was silly to feel bitter about an injury that she caused herself. Celeste glared at a guy, being the only one she was actually aware of overall. It seemed like Maka's father was the substitute that day, as she had already noticed Maka's sullen expression.

"I understand, Leo." She said sounding bit dejected, but still cheerful overall. She understood that he didn't want her to hurt herself by accident. Though she trusted that the two were ready when it came to the supposed level of trust.

Swooping is bad.
  • Had Celeste always been so submissive or was she just in a down mood because of the attack? It was probably the latter more than the former, but he was sure that the former played a part in it as well. He glanced to the teeacher and nearly began to laugh. The great Death Scythe was there in front of them. Or the current one.

Leo had asked him plenty of questions before, so really he didn't think the guy had much that he could teach him for the time being. Rather, he was too aware of the fact that he hadn't heard anyone else talking about how strange it was for the new nurse to suddenly show up like she had. And what had happened to the old nurse, anyways? He looked to his partner. "It's okay."

• Celeste sighed as the man began to act completely weird, likely in an attempt to impress Maka. "I admire him for trying, but he is honestly an idiot at times." She said bluntly, not bothering to sugarcoat what she was saying. "I know this sounds bad, but I honesty want to smack the guy that was staring at me." She had finally come to some sort of realization, but not the appropriate one. She didn't consider herself to be pretty, but still knew that creeps existed in the Academy. She decided to stop for the moment, as she likely sounded like a jerk. Celeste usually keeps most of her negative opinions bottled up.

The girl didn't have the heart when it came to certain things, which basically meant outwards insults. Celeste looked over at Leo, and gave him a small grin. She noticed Soul coming in, as he was a few minutes behind Maka for once. The aisles were mostly empty, so she was able to find a seat rather quickly. Her thoughts drifted back to the school nurse, wondering when she had replaced the original one. Maybe she wasn't as kind as she made herself out to be towards the students.

Swooping is bad.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lenora ().

• // I haven't had time to get on my laptop to reply yet so as soon as I do I will respond!!

• // I WILL REPLY WHEN I WAKE UP ((i was babysitting for like the past 3 and a half hours and just got home and it's late)) But I should reply by like at the latest 11 AM my time which is like 12 hours from now.

• If there was anything that made sense in the world, it was how the Academy worked. Which didn't even make sense half of the time because Lord Death was the strangest man ever. Leo had met the guy once and that was enough for him to realize he never wanted to become Lord Death's death scythe, like the idiot before him. Granted, Maka's father was just a strange man to begin with, but that didn't matter.

At the moment, Leo knew he needed to focus more on the reality of the situation. He and Celeste were nearly to 90 souls. nine more and a witch soul was all that they needed to collect and he would be suitable to become such a scythe for the man. He didn't want that. Leo knew how much recognition Celeste would get, though, for turning him into a death scythe. She would surpass Maka and Soul in their popularity if she did that. But not one really knew how close they were, and the soul of a witch wasn't an easy task to obtain.

"Yeah I know what you mean. He is desperate to catch her attention and get her to not hate him anymore but he doesn't do the things that would make her start to like him." Leo replied quietly. Not that anyone would be able to hear him talking in his normal voice because the guy was making such a ruckus. And he knew he should be impressed. He was a death scythe, after all. But he wasn't impressed by an idiot.

• The feeling of annoyance was building up in her, as their supposed teacher was acting like a moron. She gripped her pencil, ignoring the man's inane ramblings until he got to the point. How he was the scythe of Lord Death? This would likely something she would never really understand fully. The class passed by quickly, as it would be near the time for lunch. Apparently there were some field missions being assigned, bit she wasn't sure if Leo would agree to going with her. The last thing she wanted to do, was to force him to become something he didn't want. The two had somehow managed to gather up a few more souls, as they had recommended her to get out.

The school usually had strict regime when it came to collecting souls, and the witches especially. Maka had mentioned to her that they had encountered a strange individual on a trip that they had taken. It had hurt Soul, but he had eventually recovered. Soul was rather amazing, he was always rather quick when it came to getting better. She shook her head at the man, before looking back at Leo once he spoke. Celeste nodded, as she was honestly ready to eat something better than her bland food.

Though the days had been rather dull, she preferred it to constant danger in her life. Celeste had been growing tired of her mother constantly leaving. It had eventually become routine to her, as she was capable of taking care of herself. It took ger a few moments to gather up her books, as she wanted to get out of there quickly.

Swooping is bad.
  • //with my horses getting things done I won't be able to reply until late tonight

• // I have like 6 horses. I love them so much but they try to kill me sometimes xD <3

The lesson seemed to drag on forever. Leo didn't think he had ever been so bored in his entire life. Usually there was more excitement in their dull lessons. But because their teacher would stop midway through talking, stars in his eyes with dog ears and a wagging tail as he looked to his daughter waiting to impress her and gain her praise... well, let's just say he preferred collecting souls. Battling wasn't easy, even for a weapon. He took the damage done and it was physically challenging, but he kept himself in shape and had a high pain tolerance.

As soon as the lesson was over, he was already to his feet and looking to Celeste so they could get out of the classroom and go get some food. He was starving. For some reason, anytime Maka's father taught, it made him hungry. Maybe it was because the guy talked so much and it was so boring that Leo thought he was starving. And he probably was. Starving for something more entertaining to do than listen to such an idiot. "Celeste, ready?" He asked.