I will Always be in your heart (p. with BlueEyedCat)

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • (okay~)

Milo looked at her as she spoke, smiling slightly as she nuzzled him. "You'll see her once day. And you'll never forget unfortunately. I wish I could forget things too. But my past is a mistake and I've learned from it. Which is a good thing." He says sounding sad but then happy.

• (here it is)

She looked at milo and smiled "yeah your right, maybe i will but for now ill just have to wait" she spoke, nuzzling him, feeling a bit better.

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has scratch marks on left side and chest, currently lives in thunderclan, is currently a queen, she loves kits, but she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 21 moons old.

All kit information

Nightkit- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know how her mother died nor where to her siblings are, she was just left there, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 3 moons old.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rubyheart1 ().

• ((thanks, this took me all weekend, and it was worth it, and i might make her give birth to the kits on Saturday, Friday or maybe Christmas eve, i'm not sure, what do you think?))

She nodded and looked at the sky, noticing it was slowly getting dark she looked at milo, she wondered if the tom had ever eaten fresh-kill, "have you ever eaten fresh-kill, i mean like mouse, rabbit, crow, sparrow, or vole?" she looked at him.

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has scratch marks on left side and chest, currently lives in thunderclan, is currently a queen, she loves kits, but she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 21 moons old.

All kit information

Nightkit- Long-haired black/gray tabby she-cat, is blind in both eyes but left eye is pale blue, right eye is pale gold eye, she doesnt know how her mother died nor where to her siblings are, she was just left there, she is shy, sweet, passive, quiet, helpful, and careful. Is 3 moons old.

• (It's lovely! And of course she can have her kits anytime)

Milo blinked looking confused. He laughed in a joking way but then stopped realising that she was being serious. "Yeah. But i I haven't had it in a long time." He replied, forgetting what those kinds of prey even taste like.

• ((Thx, and she would soon meet her mother tomorrow and her having her kits on friday))

Her smile widened as she looked at him, her paws itching to hunt, "oh, would you like me to get you some fresh-kill?"

All kit information