I will Always be in your heart (p. with BlueEyedCat)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • "Hey yeah, it's just how does a collar even work, and why do two-legs even try putting them on? " she spoke and then smiling at him "yeah I did miss you and I'm glad I managed to escape" she purred nuzzling him.

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has a healing wound around her neck, and scratch marks on left side and chest, use to live in bloodclan but now currently lives in thunderclan, was abandoned by her real mother and she has a growing hatred towards other cats but she does have a soft spot for kits, she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered (not to kits), determined to fight alot, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 20 moons old.

• "Collars mean that you belong to the two legs. The two legs probably wanted you to wear a collar because they thought it was for the best. I'm not really sure myself." He explained he best he could. Two legs are so confusing at times. "I missed you too." Milo purred nuzzling her back.

• ((time has passed))

It had been awhile since she seen her mate, and she missed him, so sneaking out to see him was making her excited to see him again, but she had questions including a dog attack that had happened not to long ago, trotting towards a familiar fence but to a familiar scent, "oh starclan, not prince" she mumbled under her breath, she jumped up the fence and noticed the ginger tom instantly her eyes narrowed as she watched him while sitting down to wait for milo.

Rubyheart- Ruffled dark silver tabby she-cat, bright ruby eyes, has a healing wound around her neck, and scratch marks on left side and chest, use to live in bloodclan but now currently lives in thunderclan, was abandoned by her real mother and she has a growing hatred towards other cats but she does have a soft spot for kits, she is stubborn, adventurous, loss tempered (not to kits), determined to fight alot, sweet, caring, helpful, and friendly. Is 20 moons old.

• Milo was walking around the house bored out of his mind. He already ruined the books that were left on the floor all scratched up as well as the couch. An all too familiar scent hit his nose. It was Rubyheart! Milo was overwhelmed with happiness and ran straight to her. Jumping over the dog, who didnt even take notice. Milo then ran out of the living room into the kitchen then out of the window. "Ruby!" He purred running over and jumping up the fence landing next to her. "Your alive!" The Tom then suddenly said nuzzling her. "I though you were dead." He says pulling away and sat down, trying not to get even more happy that he already was. The scent of Prince caught his attention for a moment but ignored it as the ginger tom wasn't really bothering but was listening. "I haven't seen you in awhile how are things?" Milo asked seeming to calm down but still had a positive tone. He wanted to know how the kits were as well as herself.

• "Hey milo!" she purred, she smiled nuzzling back, ignoring the way he said that, but she didn't mind "of course i'm alive silly, i've got clanmates to protect me and the kits," she purred as she looked at him with a loving look, "things are great at thunderclan but do you remember lightningpaw, well she didn't like that you are my mate but luckily foreststar had talked some sense in her" she sighed remembering lightningpaw's disgusted face but she shock it off, "but there had been a dog attack, the dog was a german shepherd that looked like the dog you live with, the dog injured three apprentices and two warriors, one of the apprentices had to be rushed to the medicine den due to the wounds the apprentice gotten" she sighed remembering harrierpaw's leg injury, "but so far things are going great" she smiled.

• He smiled at the mention of his kits and continued to listen. "Your friend? Oh, yes. I remember now. She was that rude little kitten that tried to start a fight." Milo says with a chuckle thinking about how ridiculous it was. "She's only jealous because you have a mate and she doesn't." Milo found it funny how some cats think that they are untouchable. Everyone meets their match at some point. Maybe that was the reason she doesn't have a mate. Nobody would like her with an attitude like that anyway. His face then changed from amused to concerned. "I dont know...." The Tom meowed looking back at his two leg nest. "I've never known her to be violent. My two legs leave the backdoor open sometimes. The dog comes out and does whatever it is dogs do when outside but always comes back in. There could be a possibility though. If it is indeed true then it must of happend when I wasn't there. I do hang around the front of the two leg house as well so she must of done it then without me knowing. The fence it easy to jump over for a dog her size." He added looking back at Ruby. "Do you think that it was?" Milo was glad that everything was running smoothly in the clan but did wonder if it really was his friend, who happens to be a dog, who he thought couldn't harm a fly, injured

a few cats while escaping. Clan cats loved sure did sound action packed.

• "Well she's too young to have a mate yet but she's getting there, I wonder if her mate would be as rotten as her" she snickered a bit then noticed the concern in milo's eyes, "yeah I'm not sure but silverpaw did say that the dog did try to act friendly until the others started to attack it," she started to think but sighed knowing that it would take ages to find out what the dog was even milo's dog friend, "would your dog friend attack if it was being attacked by multiple cats?" She asked looking around until she spotted prince eavesdropping on their conversation " hey butt face, don't you have anything else to do then listen to our conversation, it's rude you know! " she growled at the other tom, giving him a death stare.

• He laughed along as she spoke. "Maybe." he said but sighed hearing about the dog again. "Yes, most probably." Milo admits a little sad about it. Animals will be animals after all. He knew that dogs can pushed to the point of attack. "I didn't know that she could be so...dangerous." with large sharp teeth, adding the strength it was possible for her to kill and rip a cat to shreds. If she harmed other cats what about himself? That thought made his fur stand up but tried to relax and not think much of it. Pushing thoughts aside, he heard Ruby talk over to Prince. The insult made him laugh, but now he did have a reason to be angry.

Prince heard Ruby and knew that what she said was true. He in in his own garden, having a relaxing afternoon and catching up on the sun. He slowly turned his head towards her with an amused look on his face. The ginger tom was sat nearby the backdoor, his paws tucked underneath him. "Alright. I hold my paws up. I was listening in on your convocation. And good Lord what an eventful life you and your tribe live. I do wonder sometimes how you strays cope out in the wilderness. I certainly wouldn't even survive a day. Lucky for me I have those who care about me a grate deal. They would be devastated if i was to leave. I wouldn't say the same about You, Ruby. I'm actually surprised anyone even bothers with you." He meowed sounding rude and careless. 

"Yeah well if you can hear that then I'm sure you'll hear this clearly:Stop trying to get involved in things that don't involve you. Idiot." Milo hissed jumping to Ruby's defence.

• She sighed and placed her tail on milo's shoulder, "it's ok at least no one was killed, but probably try and keep an eye on her if you got the chance" she smiled and nuzzled him, "it's called a clan, butt face, you wouldn't understand, your nothing but a fat, lazy, weak, little mouse-brain and you will always be worthless, no matter how much your twolegs love you" she spoke in a teasing yet serious tone, as she licked her paw, looking at prince with mockery, "and at least milo's a lot more handsome then your ugly mug."

• "Don't worry I will." He promised as she nuzzled him he licked her cheek then pulled away with a smile on his face. "I won't let anyone hurt you. Or the kits." Milo said with a sorry look in his eyes. He felt bad about the attack but how was he to know? The dog escaped and attacked one of Ruby's clanmates. If that could happen to a random cat could it him? Milo then laughed at Ruby's insult at the annoying neighbour which distracted him from his thoughts. "I agree." He added glancing over at his beloved mate. Prince only scoffed looking away in defeat. For once he had nothing to say back, only muttering the words "whatever." Milo turned back to Ruby. "So, apart from the attack how have you been? I haven't done much. But i guess you have since your with a clan and all."

• She smiled back and noticed the sorry look on his face "it's ok milo, we can't control others and their decisions, but my clanmates will be ok" she spoke putting her head underneath his chin purring in happiness "of course you'll always protect me and the kits, even in the toughest of times, you'll always be with me," she hummed then looking at him still smiling " mostly everything else is going great, the nursery isn't that big not a lot of cats there, sometimes I do wish that you could come with me to camp, and see what it is like, but... " she paused frowning "I don't think your two legs or my clanmates would like that" her ears lowered she looked sad, she wished that both her and milo could be happy together but she know it would never work, it was only a wish that will never come true.

• (bump)

• "True." He meowed, but his mood was quickly lifted when she showed him affection. Milo smiled, purring back. "I will. I won't let anybody hurt you. Or the kits. I'll protect you until my last breathe." He promised, his green eyes brighten in happiness. It has been a while once they have seen eachother. The mention of her clan caught his attention for a moment. They don't like house cats such as himself as he has found out. They don't like two legs either or dogs. What else don't they like? "I would stay if I could but i can't. And you are right. Both sides would hate it." Milo sighed, thinking of any other way to see her apart from the fence. He wanted to spend time with her more but since she's in a clan that can't be done. It was supriseing that nobody questioned about where she went. Then again, she'd probably say hunting. It's a good thing nobody has found out. Noticing Ruby's sadness Milo nuzzled her. "At least you can see me now." He purred, flicking his tail.

• She smiled as she looked at milo as she nuzzled him back feeling happy once again "yeah thats true but i feel as if one day some one either like lighteningpaw or foreststar find out, ill have no choice but to leave and probably go to riverclan or some other clan, but not bloodclan" she spoke stopping at the mention of bloodclan made her shiver, but in the corner of her eye she saw a patch of ginger fur but she ignored it, then looking at milo a question popped in her head "have you ever been a member of bloodclan?"

• "Your clans rules are dumb. I think as long as your doing all of your tasks and trust the cat youe with then it's fine to have a mate who isn't from your clan. it's not like your going out your way to ruin your clan. It's harmless." He said, not even remembering how clans worked. Then again, BloodClan was differnt from most clans. When the mention of BloodClan was brought up, bad memories suddenly flooded his mind. He was in fact a member, but never told anyone. Looking up at Ruby he nods his head. "Yes, I was." Milo meowed, remembering how cruel the clan was. That's all he did remember. The cruelty of the clan. And how he had to watch his mother die in a brutal way.

• "Well i was once one too, i was very young, like a kit when i meet bloodclan" she sighed "what brought you to join bloodclan? and what made you leave?" she tilted her head looking at milo.

• He looked at her in a way of worry but explained anyway. "I was born into BloodClan and raised. I had to learn to survive at a young age as well as fight. In fact i was younger than the appentacies in your clan when i began my training. And eventually i had to do a few killings here and there. But when i was a young kit I had to watch my mother die because she was accused of something she didn't do. I was forced to watch as she was brutally killed. I soon ended up leaving when i was old enough. I couldn't wait to get out of there to be honest. While I did leave BloodClan what didn't leave me was the scars that I have due to the fights. I was then found by two legs and took in. I've been with them ever since." Milo says, not once pausing. But when he spoke he sounded like the scared kit he once was when witnessing his innocent mother being killed. "My memory isn't that good when trying to remember the rules of the clan. I'm pretty sure they were more strict that your clan though..."

• She looked at milo, feeling sorry for what he had endured, “i'm so sorry about your loss milo, well my past wasn’t great either” she sighed taking a deep breath as she began to speak “well before i met bloodclan, i had a family my mother was named sunshine and i had 7 other brothers and sisters, i was the youngest and the smallest out of all my family, so i was picked on alot, we did have a dad but mother didn’t talk about him alot but his name was luke, we never saw him until he went to visit us, and he looked just like me, i was so excited to see him and so did my siblings but mother told us to go outside, but instead of listening her i snuck in and listened, i thought it was going to be a happy conversation but all i could hear was yelling and hissing, then after a while dad left and never said goodbye to us, when i went to go to my mother she was in a corner crying, when i went up to her to see what was wrong she spun around and yelled at me for being nothing but a cursed child to her, my siblings heard what she said and teased me about it, after dad left mom didn’t like me, i tried to gain her love and trust again but everytime i would do something good she would scold me and keep calling me a cursed child, then one day while i was sleeping she took my siblings and left me alone, i looked for them but didn’t find them so i soon grew a hatred towards cats, i never saw my mother nor my siblings again” she sniffed looking as if she was going to cry in sorrow, she wished she had known why her mother hated her, she sniffled continuing her story “but after a few months i was being chased by a pack of wild dogs and they cornered me into an alleyway and i hide in some barrels and then some bloodclan cats came and helped me escape, but after a few more months i snuck into riverclan territory and got injured, riverclan took care of me and i told some secrets that bloodclan was going to attack them, then i sacrificed myself to become prisoner instead of someone else, i have no idea how long i was a prisoner but they tortured me with horrible objects, then i escaped, and that's how it all happened” she spoke looking at milo, her eyes were filled with sadness and regret “sometimes i wish i could just start all over again.”

((can you tell me what milo looks like cause im going to draw of what the kits may look like))

• 0f18dcacc02f51fccbf4e67260752aec--long-haired-cats-long-haired-tuxedo-cat.jpg(sure! He is your typical black and white house cat with a long thick coat to keep him warm in winter and a red collar with a nametag on ut. Added the many scars around his body and a few on his face. Not only that but also a torn right ear. omg their kits will be so cute ;u;).

Milo looked away for a moment before speaking, sounding sad. "It's okay it wasn't your fault." He meowed, looking back over and stared into her eyes then started nuzzling his mate affectionately. He looked at her again, having a pitiful look in his green eyes as he listens to Ruby's story and could see how upset she was getting as she explained what happend. Her mother sound horrible. So did her siblings. She had to go though so much like him. Not many cats like BloodClan cats anyway. In fact most times they are hated. Milo purred as he licked his mates cheek. "So do I. But sometimes it's better to learn from your past." He said with a half smile, attempting to made this situation a little better.

• ((I will submit the image tomorrow))

Ruby smiled and nuzzled her mate back, "yeah your right, I just wish I could see her again" she spoke purring back to him, "that is true, I just wished I could forget sometimes" she meows sighing.