Rise of the Society: The Beginning | Extended | Sign-Ups

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • DONE!!! XD

IMPORTANT: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AS I NEED TO PREPARE FOR SAT AND EXAMS AND MY CLASSES IN GENERAL I WILL ONLY HAVE TIME TO MANAGE MY TRAD. CAT ACCOUNTS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MUSE FOR MY OTHER RPS, I'M SORRY FEEL FREE TO KILL OFF, OR PUT UP MY CHARRIES FOR ADOPTION, FEEL FREE TO TAKE OVER MY THREADS AS WELL :)

ARE ACTIVE AS OF 3/3/18 AND ARE IN DIRE NEED OF RPERS! GREAT PLOTS AND FUN COMMUNITY!!

Dogpostapocbanner.png

MY CATS

Dovestrike - Riverclan * LIONSTRIDE - Windclan * BAXTON - Bloodclan

NEED A FANCYPOST? BIO TEMPLATE? DEFAULT FANCYPOST? COME BY AND VISIT! ALL THINGS FREE EVEN THE CUSTOMS!!!

𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙄𝙏 𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙔***PREMADE TEMPLATES (WIP AS OF 3/7/2018)

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

characters. | played by SWIFTCREAM | To Get My Attention Just PM Me or TAG Me

• WIP
    WIP

worlds out there singin' the blues ・゚★

————— twenty more dead on the evening news

| PEAKCLAN | HEART-CHARTS | ART DUMP |

The post was edited 1 time, last by myth ().

• all finished Mirror's Edge  

latest?cb=20160619133807

The post was edited 1 time, last by cora. ().

• haha i see the prayton has inspired you XD

IMPORTANT: I WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT AS I NEED TO PREPARE FOR SAT AND EXAMS AND MY CLASSES IN GENERAL I WILL ONLY HAVE TIME TO MANAGE MY TRAD. CAT ACCOUNTS. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I HAVE LOST ALL MUSE FOR MY OTHER RPS, I'M SORRY FEEL FREE TO KILL OFF, OR PUT UP MY CHARRIES FOR ADOPTION, FEEL FREE TO TAKE OVER MY THREADS AS WELL :)

ARE ACTIVE AS OF 3/3/18 AND ARE IN DIRE NEED OF RPERS! GREAT PLOTS AND FUN COMMUNITY!!

Dogpostapocbanner.png

MY CATS

Dovestrike - Riverclan * LIONSTRIDE - Windclan * BAXTON - Bloodclan

NEED A FANCYPOST? BIO TEMPLATE? DEFAULT FANCYPOST? COME BY AND VISIT! ALL THINGS FREE EVEN THE CUSTOMS!!!

𝙆𝙀𝙀𝙋 𝙄𝙏 𝙆𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙋𝙔***PREMADE TEMPLATES (WIP AS OF 3/7/2018)

A DAY WITHOUT A SMILE

is a day wasted

characters. | played by SWIFTCREAM | To Get My Attention Just PM Me or TAG Me