Lugia rested her head down against the den floor, the light from the cave's opening shined on her face. "Now where is he?" She said to herself, shifting uncomfortably in her nest. "I woke up and he wasn't back, took a nap, and now I wake up again to find that my husband is still not back." Lugia curled up into a ball and sighed. "I thought he was just going to catch breakfast. Now what's taking him so long?"
One day, the legendary Pokémon Lugia realized she was going to have children soon, so Arceus proposed that she and her mate Ho Oh go live hidden in the mortal forests, not only to lay their eggs, but also so they can train their children how to be legendaries. Arceus instructed them to only use their powers like a non-legendary would, and not to use them to their godlike state. Otherwise, humans would notice their location and try to capture them, or even worse. Now Ho Oh and Lugia must survive in the wilderness like wild pokémon and raise their children from childhood to adulthood.
1. Nothing too inappropriate
2. No fighting IC
3. You can't kill anyone else's character unless it's okay with them
4. No godmodding, Mary Sues, or other OP characters
5. This thread is based on animal families surviving in the wild type movies and threads, so try to be a bit more realistic
6. PLEASE no extra characters besides the ones in the characters needed roster. Only reason being because they aren't necessary and won't be focused on.
7. At the beginning of the thread, the children's ages can be from newborn to 12. Only because I want throughout the course of the thread for the children to slowly go from young kids to adults.
8. If your character is less than 1 year old (in human years) then they should only communicate through animal sounds and body language
9. Just some quick info: Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres are Ho Oh and Lugia's biological children, while Raikou, Entei, and Suicune are adopted and follow a much similar story to their real game counterparts.
The story in question: Three abandoned Pokémon cubs were trapped in a burning building. They eventually died because of the fire and smoke, but luckily Ho Oh was passing by. When he saw the dead children, he not only brought them back to life, but he transformed them into new Pokémon; the legendary beasts. Then, Ho Oh decided to take the three cubs home so he and his wife Lugia could adopt them.