CHOICE AWARDS CATEGORY SUGGESTIONS!!

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — Hey everyone!! So we're going to be coming around to our HOLIDAY CHOICE AWARDS! What's special about holiday choice awards you ask?? Well, simply the time of year that we're holding it!! ;3 Oh, and there will be section involving christmas themed categories!!

As an example:

most likely to use a candycane as a stripped pole and then eat the entire thing:

You know, whatever the hell ya want.

So, feel free to post below any suggestions you have for categories whether they are christmas themed or not! <3

AMBITION IS THE GREATEST WEAPON

AGAINST THOSE TOO WEAK TO RULE THE WORLD

• most likely to get drunk off eggnog:

most likely to spike the eggnog:

most likely to set the christmas tree on fire: andromeda

most likely to tell kids that santa isn't real:

most likely to be the designated santa: (i.e. dress up as santa for the clan)

ill come up w more later ;)

8qpwTT5.png

— I WANNA BE YOUR LOVER, I DON'T WANNA BE YOUR FRIEND 

princess / the empire — played by: yosemite

• aw dang i used to be super good at these

most likely to steal a cookie from the cookie jar

most likely to shame the person stealing from the cookie jar

vxay9gP.png

*:・゚✦ so share this precious light with me ✦ ・:*

— the empire| pacifist | forgetful | sweetheart | character study