You're a candle in the window (p Pantherpaw) On a cold, dark winter's night

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Fadedpaw yelped as claws slashed through the fog, barely missing his already wounded muzzle. 'Leave me alone!' Pantherpaw's voice yelled, and Fadedpaw's heart leaped. I found him! Fadedpaw peered forwards, eyes widening as he saw Pantherpaw scale a tall rock backwards. He really had been training, and was much more advanced than Fadedpaw... That doesn't matter. We are different. Fadedpaw stared up the rock, trying to figure out how he could get up there. Even climbing forwards, it would be difficult with his wounded shoulders. "P-Pantherp-paw, w-wait." He meowed, rearing up to grip the rock, and Fadedpaw began to haul himself up, ignoring the stinging pain in his forelegs.

Did my invitations disappear
    Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?

FadedGhost Tags! Updated112617

FadedGhost| 16 moons| Tom| Bisexual|

Played by Jadefeather12

• bad4d1ca6107872062f7164f650bf286--copper-eye-amber-eyes.jpg

“Don’t get in DarkClan’s way, and you won’t meet my claws!”

Pantherpaw/ male / DarkClan/ 15 moons

OOC:

IC: Wait for what? Wait for death? Because if that was what was coming he deserved it.

The ghostly feline coming after him rested up to scale the rock after him, ears twitching as claws scraped rock. Oh hell no you ain’t!

He leaped down the other side of the rock, skidding slightly, and jumped for another more higher and trickier, tail flicking as he glanced backwards, to see if his “tormentor” was coming after him again.

• Fadedpaw had hoped his silence meant that Pantherpaw was waiting for him, but claw against rock told him the black tom was going higher. Wait... Fadedpaw clambered onto the ledge Pantherpaw had originally been standing on, looking up to see Pantherpaw above him, a seemingly impossible distance. "P-Panth-therp-paw, c-come b-b-back!" Fadedpaw yowled, hesitating as he eyed the path upwards. He'd never tried climbing anything like this, and he didn't think he'd be able to do this. I've got to try... Fadedpaw continued onwards, moving slowly and trying to keep himself steady.

Played by Jadefeather12

Pantherpaw/ male / DarkClan/ 15 moons

OOC:

IC: “so you can take me to Lilystar? Not happening. I’m staying out here. Right here.” He mewed, molten amber eyes flashing.

• Pantherpaw was afraid he'd tell. "P-Panthrp-paw, I'm-I'm n-not g-gonna t-tell Lilyst-star! I-I just w-want y-you t-to come b-back t-t-to camp b-bef-fore y-you h-hurt yours-self." Fadedpaw mewed anxiously. He didn't want Pantherpaw to run until he tripped and fell wrong, or leave the territory, or anything bad. Climbing the rock was getting more precarious, and Fadedpaw was unsure of his next jump. He shuffled, eyes darting from the next footholds, to the ground below, then back up to Pantherpaw. He leapt for the ledge, but just like the last time he'd tried to make a jump like that, at warrior's leap, his foot slipped and Fadedpaw didn't have the full momentum he needed. His fore paws reached but his back legs missed, and for a moment he was winded. Fadedpaw's claws scraped at the rock, trying to heave himself up before he slipped. "P-Pantherp-paw, h-help m-m-me!" He meowed, his eyes wide and scared.

Played by Jadefeather12

Panthercrawl/ male / DarkClan/ 16 moons

OOC:

IC: “really? And how are y-“ He was cut off as Fadedpaw lost his footing and scrabbled hopelessly at the rock. He yelled for help, and Pantherpaw couldn’t just sit there and watch him fall to his death.

The larger tom leaned halfway down the treacherous slope of the rock grasping at Fadedpaw’s scruff, muscles burning with the weight as his back legs tried to pull them both backwards.

• Fadedpaw didn't know how Pantherpaw got down the slope so fast, but he was glad he did. Before he lost his grip, Fadedpaw felt teeth in his scruff, and Pantherpaw yanked him up the last bit onto the slope. Fadedpaw paused for a second to breath, then turned his olive green eyes to Pantherpaw. "Th-Th-Thanks-s P-Panth-therp-paw." He huffed, wondering what to do now. They were face to face on the small rock ledge.

Played by Jadefeather12

• Fadedpaw hesitated, flicking his tail through the silence that stretched between them. "S-So, w-will y-y-you.. Will y-ou c-c-ome b-back t-to cam-p? I-I pr-prom-m-mise I-I won't t-t-tell anyo-one wh-what happ-ppened."

Played by Jadefeather12

OOC:

IC: and how did he know Fadedpaw wasn’t lying to his muzzle? “I...guess...” He mewed quietly. Now to get Fadedpaw back to camp in one piece....

• Fadedpaw blinked, feeling his heart lift a little. Step by step, that was how he would fix this. Fadedpaw offered a small smile, turning and looking down the rock for the path down. He leaped to the first ledge, and from there he could leap to the ground without too much trouble. after wards Fadedpaw waited for Pantherpaw at the bottom.

Played by Jadefeather12

OOC:

IC: Well.. apparently Fadedpaw didn’t need his help anymore. The young tom went on down without him. Fine.

Pantherpaw leaped down the rock, skidding to a stop, just beside Fadedpaw, tail skimming the ground.

• Fadedpaw watched Pantherpaw for a moment, tail twitching hesitantly. Then he started back to camp, making sure Pantherpaw followed. What he would tell anyone if they asked, he wasn't quite sure. Accident, ran into some brambles, tripped, old Bloodclan wound, something like that. Not the truth.

Played by Jadefeather12

OOC:

IC: Pantherpaw followed, eyes narrowed.

Pantherpaw attacked me. He doesn’t see reason. Exile!

Everyone turning on him and ripping his pelt off...

• Fadedpaw glanced at his friend as they walked, Pantherpaw seemed tense. "Are-Are you o-ok?" Fadedpaw asked. He wondered what was going through Pantherpaw's mind.

Played by Jadefeather12