☾☼↠ I FEEL CLOSEST TO THE ANGELS

The winner of the October game giveaway for Overwatch is: Shywolf! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Shadow of the Tomb Raider! Check here for more info!

• ❝ LIKE A RECKONING, I'M THE REAPER OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR ❞

✧°. lambkit—lambpaw— aloepaw— aloe?? | previously called maria

✧°. cisgender female | feminine pronouns

✧°. 7 months old | ages real time on the 17th

✧°. trad. riverclan kitten | former rogue and shadowclan apprentice

❝ YOU TOOK EVERYTHING, MADE ME FEEL LESS THAN NOTHING ❞

✧°. CURLY CREAM BICOLOUR [ birth ] | terminally ill — in the medicine den often

— lacking in height, fragile under not-so-tender touches, lambcry appears as a sickly glass child, curly furred and slight. she is one that bends under whips of winds, one with such a thinning frame her bones look as if they could gut her open if each hallowed step is not thought on. a drop of pale sun stretches across a lean build made of bone and muscle, with only smatterings of milky white socking her paws and the bridge of a nose. wide, expressive eyes of tempered ocean blue appear to be her only redeeming physical feature.

❝ I'M GETTING WHAT I CAME FOR ❞

✧°. isfp | slytherin | abnegation | lawful good | • • • • • (tropes tbd)

— quick-witted, compassionate, fierce, self-obsessed, self-pitying, wrathful, shy, bitter at times, envious, little body big heart sort of gal. more tba as she's developed.

❝ LIKE THE SOUND OF FALLING STARS CRASHING IN THE DARK ❞

✧°. npc x npc | adopted by honeycomb and tangynectar

✧°. bisexual | single | not looking for a relationship

✧°. sister to blazingkit, deerkit, and briarpaw

❝ I SAID A PRAYER AND BURIED YOUR NAME ❞

✧°. running | ★★★☆☆

✧°. jumping | ★★☆☆☆

✧°. healing | ★☆☆☆☆

✧°. fighting | ☆☆☆☆☆

✧°. hunting | ☆☆☆☆☆

✧°. stealth | ☆☆☆☆☆

— skills to be developed over time.

❝ AND UP THROUGH THE ASHES I ROSE LIKE WILDFIRE ❞

✧°. super easy physically and mentally | mentored by TANGYNECTAR --   TANGYNECTAR -- (prev. mentored by Jaggeddawn )

✧°. can powerplay nonviolent/peaceful actions

✧°. @ account to attack | penned by cream

— description here.

LITTLE GIRLS WHO WISH ON STARS

DON'T LAST LONG ON THE GROUND.

The post was edited 33 times, last by MARIA ().

• HISTORY & TIMELINE
    CHILDHOOD — before 6 moons

in the midst of thunderstorm, she breathed her first ragged breath. laid alongside siblings- abandoned, helpless, crying- on a dirt path they were taken in by loner honeycomb who looked after and protected them. maria, as she was named then, spent most of her kithood on a little farm with her mother, her brothers, and her sisters. that is until she started to show signs of a horrible sickness with unknown origin and honeycomb, whose familial line branched from a group of wildcats in the forest, ushered all of her children into a land of marsh and pine trees, a land where help for sickly glass child was available. there, maria was re-dubbed lambkit and there she stayed, an almost constant occupant in the medicine den. she witnessed the tail ends of lionstar's reign and the dawn of ratstar's. under this leader, it was decided that apprenticeship would be postponed for the little sheep until she was cleared by the medicine cat and deemed healthy enough to begin training.

APPRENTICESHIP — before 12 moons

life was good, solid for the little lamb girl. she was working under jaggeddawn, who was enough to get her to stand on her own two feet and pull energy from the pool of confidence she never thought

ADULTHOOD — before 30 moons

here

LITTLE GIRLS WHO WISH ON STARS

DON'T LAST LONG ON THE GROUND.

The post was edited 6 times, last by MARIA ().