Within The Walls There Can Be Love

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • So I forgave him. Or atleast tried to because that she what's you do when you love someone. And I loved him. And I had to put my feelings aside because he was indeed sorry. And he was as scared as I who said it when I was drunk. I havnt even said it sober yet because even though he loves me back, it's so big. I know I must say it. Just as much as I know I need to forgive Alex. " I love you" I whisper against my lips, having it vibrate against his as we rejoin in a kiss

(c)trexgirl

I smile as she becomes more lovey and more into me. I smile even more as she runs her hands through my head of hair and she tugs and kisses me. I hold her tightly as my body just started to wake up and fluttery against her with passion and excitement and most importantly, love. So I kissed her , on of my hands going up and down her back while the other sat at her small waist that I gripped and pressed against mine.

(c)trexgirl

˙pooɓ ǝq uɐɔ noʎ 'ʇɔǝɟɹǝd ǝq oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ʇ,uop noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍoN

Now that you dont have to be perfect, you can be good.

• I smiled, biting his lip softly. I kept one hand in his hair, but moved the other to his jaw. As I ran my finger along it, I giggled against his lips. “Sharp..” I mumbled, smirking at his reaction. I deepen our kiss, feeling his hands tighten slightly and I smile. The kiss was filled with passion, but more importantly love. I loved him more than I even think I knew. He meant the absolute world to me, and nothing,

or nobody, could ever change that.

(c)trexgirl

As she said those three words, I smiled widely and held her close to me, kissing her back. “I love you too babygirl.” I mumbled softly against her lips, smiling still. I held her tightly and closely, my lips dancing with hers. I loved her, and she loved me. Just the thought could keep a smile on my lips. She didn’t know the extent to which I cared about her, which was quite a damn lot. There was just something about her.

(c)trexgirl

my excuse is that i'm young

• I smile as he says it back. I sit in his lap, I allow for his hands to travel my back and waist as we kiss. I pull away and smile at him, giggling as I was so happy, I move to his neck, giggling as I do so. " look whose in charge now"

I say with another giggle as my lips traveled against him, lightly biting and sucking.

(c)trexgirl

I chuckle " sharp? Your such a dork" I say and I miss her even harder. I let my hands go through her hair, pulling the hair off her face and then holding her head as we kissed. My hands slide to where the nape of her neck was and I hold her there was I brought her to a passionate kiss. God I loved this girl. What would she do to me? More importantly , what will they do to us when they find out.

(c)trexgirl

• I smiled, pulling my lips away from his and scooting my body up on his slightly so our hips were no longer touching. Smirking, I trailed my lips down from his lips to his jaw, slowly kissing down it before reaching his neck, peppering it in soft, feathery kisses. I giggled softly, kissing his shoulder before going back to his neck, humming while doing so with a smirk. I ran my hand down his cheek onto his jaw, smiling. “It’s still sharp baby, there’s no need to call names.” I whispered against his neck before going back to the light and airy kisses just to piss him off.

(c)trexgirl

I smiled, shaking my head lightly. “This is the only time.” I chuckled, playing with the hem of her shirt lightly, smiling. “So have your fun while you can.” I mumbled into her ear, smirking lightly before kissing it. I ended up smiling again though, closing my eyes lightly. I might let her have more fun than I originally thought.

(c)trexgirl

• I smiled against him " good " I say happy as he let me in charge. We start making out . Very harsh very passionate. I let out a soft noise against his lips as our hips moved against each other and so diff our swollen lips. I pull away and I go to his neck, sucking and softly biting and I slowly inch my way down his lap as I kiss my way down to his pants

( lol not gunna go further but ya get what she doin :P)

(c)trexgirl

I smile as we kiss and I lean into her and I hear the alarm go off " damit work" I say and get up and I kiss her head " I have to get ready baby and talk to your leader. I'll hopefully see you tonight okay, how about you come to Erudite. It'll take your memories of just you and me" I say with a smile as I put on my work pants and my white button down shirt that was rolled to my elbows . I put on my belt and looked at her " god yoh are just so god dam perfect baby" I say and I grab her waist and kiss her. " I love you"

(c)trexgirl

• Right as I heard the alarm I whined, sitting up and watching him quietly. I smiled as he kissed my head, and I make sure his shirt was completely flat. Giggling at his comment, I kiss him back. “I love you too baby. Have fun at work.” I smile, cupping his cheek before letting go. “I’ll see you tonight.” I smile at him.

(c)trexgirl

I felt my head hit the bed as my heart was still beating fast, and my breath was ragged. “Fuck Viv..” I mumbled out, lifting my head to look at her and grin. “I got my turn too though.” I teased lightly, laughing softly and sitting up, wrapping my arms around her waist. I kissed her temple with a small smile on my face as I heard her mumble.

(c)trexgirl

• After he was well finished , I washed my hand real quick and I returned to him who was heaving and on the bed out of breath. I turn back to him and I kiss him, that was the first time I've ever done that and well finished him off too. I smiled triumphantly and I kiss him hard. " I did good baby?" I ask with blush on my cheeks and I nuzzle him.

(c)trexgirl

I smile and I kiss her goodbye and I head to work. Groaning but I head to the amity leader." You and Naomi ?" I nod. Staying quiet " how long?" I shrug. " since the choosing" She nods. " I am not going to say anything because it's not against the laws techanically and I love that girl. If you loved her you would get her out of trouble when you stumble upon it" I nods nervously " yes " I say and with that I was off to Erudite. That Anity leader had a good pojnt

(c)trexgirl