Litters for Westeros/the Empire and ideas??

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —So, since Westeros has changed it's name to "The Empire" in order to get ready for the main game thingy, we're looking to get some new litters going to really get things moving! So if anybody has any litters they could input, that would be absolutly wonderful! All I need are the parents names, number of slots, species, and any specific rules or relations! I'm also looking for Jae here to have a litter as well, so Pm me if you're interested!

Also, I'm looking for ideas about how to get The Empires' name out there! I feel that people think Westeros is gone completely, but in reality it's just a name/territory change?? Thanks so much in advance! <3

AMBITION IS THE GREATEST WEAPON

AGAINST THOSE TOO WEAK TO RULE THE WORLD

• CONSTANTINE x NPC

species && born hyenas, can switch bodies at roleplayers discretion

age && 6-12 moons

slots && three

relations && constantine is the son of grym and husher praevado-praelium, ex leaders of scarclan. he is related to the praevado, praelium, harbringer, xerxes, darling, resurgam, cipher, flameseeker, mortem, sartaq, caddo, grimm, deerling, innocence, warfare, and many other families. constanine is a current third tier of bloodlcan.

rules && must carry the praevado-praelium surnames (order is unspecific) harbringer-xerxes-darling-sartaq surnames are optional.

other && you can choose whether or not they know their father/their father knows about them.