DON'T YOU WORRY||meeting 11/14

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
If you're searching for a medium paced clan that's gone to the darkside, look no further. HawkClan is a recently turned anticlan with some unique traditions and a strong sense of justice. Though they be but little, they are fierce!
  • ( TWISTEDHUMOR )

★★★

Another week, this one slow as well. But, they'd get back up, Twist knew, with hard work. "ColouredClan, meeting!" he called, taking the usual spot on the fountain. He allowed only a brief pause before getting into it. "Thank you to you guys who continue to be around. I'll get more into that in a second, but first," the munchkin began. "I'd like to remind ambassadors to make your monthly visits. I know you've still got a few weeks and I myself still need to get to it, just make sure you're staying on top of it. And, if you'd like to be an ambassador, check out the guide below."

"On a similar note, I've put together a sign-up for weekly tasks an' stuff, just to avoid any confusion and me having to ask every week for a volunteer. Also, you can go there to see any upcoming events ColouredClan might be hosting." None at the moment, but hopefully that changed. After all, thanksgiving was right around the corner and, after that, holidays like Christmas.

"Final announcement before promotions: we're getting Kieran back. The recent raid the BHR launched on us has made me a little wary, but I can't allow Kieran to be there any longer. We're just gonna go in there, get the little guy, then get out. Our chance for a larger offensive attack will come later on." Twisted hated to even think about it, but was there a possibility the BHR would hand Kieran over without a fight? He still wasn't even sure why they'd taken him to begin with, if not to torture. Still, Twist wasn't going to reduce him or his Clan to begging. He'd much rather fight and lose than do that.

// CC AMBASSADOR HUB||updated 11/9

WEEKLY TASKS/PROMPTS AND EVENT SIGN-UPS

also, sign up for the mass adoption here -> CC MASS ADOPT SIGN-UPS

I should have the rescue raid up tomorrow or Thursday, and I'll post the link along with my next post!

• THERE'S A HOLE IN MY SOUL 

Fadingnova / Colouredclan / Demiboy / Reincarnation of a dead star

Fadingnova padded forward stiffly, trying not to stretch his healing wounds from the battle. His shoulder was wrapped tightly, and while no longer dislocated, was still very sore. He then took a seat and tipped his narrow muzzle towards twisted. He nodded along absentmindedly to the announcements, but when the raid was mentioneed he pricked his ears in interest. He didn't know kieren well, but he was a clanmates and he would definitely want to help. "I'm with you on that." the normally mild mannered male assured him.

*:・゚✦ "Speech."

• !♥!

Again, Noelle wasn't attending - Valentina was. Again, she didn't know her companion was impersonating her and not simply listening along. She was honestly really thankful for Val around this time, anyways; when she nervously confessed that someone had gotten into the subspace, the ghostly feline had comforted her, assuring her that the Manager would have an easy solution. Of course, she felt bad for putting all the work on her dear Manager, but Valentina seemed quite happy with their newly made plans, and she had instructed Noelle to not worry and simply lie in wait. She couldn't disobey any more instructions, so she forced back any sort of negativity into the back of her mind, pushing her thoughts away and wringing her scarf ends into painful knots whenever they were repeated back to her, hopefully granting Valentina some peace when it came to having to soothe her. Her companion was doing so much for her - it was only fair that she did something greater in return. So she let Val make all the decisions, never objecting, never complaining, never questioning.

This time around, though, Val didn't have anything important to listen for, so she simply hung near the back, faux scarf ends drooping by her paws as she watched on with the faintest of smirks. Perhaps she'd take care of that ambassador visit and have a little fun while she was at it. Less than two months - that was all the time she had left here in Colouredclan. She didn't see any reason to hold back now; she deserved all the amusement she could get. Noting the raid with mild interest, she decided to stick around for promotion announcements, mind beginning to wander as she waited.

made by noelle seelenfreund !!

• light a candle for the kids, jesus christ don't keep it hid !

Ah, yep. Darkclan has just visited, so she’d wait a couple days... but she was due for another visit in a couple weeks anyhow. See how her favorite clan of dark was doing and all.

The raid was a darker matter, of course... but she wasn’t going to mull over how much she hated Fourthwall now. She’d be putting that off.

(c)trexgirl

I went out into the night, I went out to pick a fight with anyone.

? - - - -

arcadepaw aeternum - lieutenant - domestic feline - avatar art by glowbat - played by museless . - tags 

art

• ( TWISTEDHUMOR )

★★★

"Promotions! Nova, I'd like you to step up to Greenguard." The male was not only active, but he'd shown his loyalty in the raid launched by the BHR. In Twist's eyes, Fadingnova likely wasn't the mystery traitor and deserved a promotion. He conjured a green bandanna and threw it in Nova's direction. "And, Arcadepaw..." The munchkin paused, locating the femme in the crowd. "If you'll accept, I think you'd be a great choice for Lieutenant." Noelle had refused the position and Arcade had been a good option to begin with. So, really, it had been an easy choice. "But, don't feel pressured to accept. I'm sure we can find someone else if you don't want the responsibility." He didn't mean that she could be replaced easily, though he realized that what it might sound like. In reality, findinding someone to take on the job might be simple, but he wasn't sure whether he'd be able to trust anyone like he trusted Arcade.

"Then, demotions. I'm going to have to demote Prism, Excalibur, and Ara back to regular members. They can earn their positions back, though, if they show up more and put in the effort the rest of us are putting in." If they didn't... he was sad to see all of them go. He'd miss them, too, even Prism. "I think that's all, thanks."

//retro to body change + here's the raid -> LEAVE YOU BREATHLESS||o; rescue/raid     

• !♥!

There it was- the promotion Valentina had been unknowingly waiting for, the offer of the position of Lieutenant to Arcadepaw she remembered as it was brought up. At the mention of it, her ears perked up, a grin splitting across her maws as she turned towards the femme being promoted. Hopefully she would accept and she would know for certain that Noelle was no longer a candidate; she had other plans for her own amusement ready to be executed, and she wanted to get this little interruption over with quickly. Then again, if Noelle had supposedly refused the first time, it was unlikely that she would be reconsidered, so perhaps there would be nothing to ponder over. That thought was most likely correct, she decided.

As the decision hadn't been made yet, all she gave Arcadepaw was a wink, one of which's intentions was masked through the contrast of innocence in her smile and malice in her eyes. Then she was gone, having nothing else to stay for.

made by noelle seelenfreund !!

• THERE'S A HOLE IN MY SOUL 

Fadingnova / Colouredclan / Demiboy / Reincarnation of a dead star

fadingnova had been waiting for the oromotions and preparing to congratulate clanmates when suddenly he heard his name. His eyes widened in surprise and he couldn't help a wide grin from sliding across his muzzle. "oh wow, uh thank you twisted. I won't let you down." He reached out to catch the green bandana, whining at the movement. But he hid his pain with his excitement before he set his gaze on arcadepaw at the call of her promotion. "Congratulations!" He called over to the to younger female.

*:・゚✦ "Speech."

Deviant art: marlyfox19

Please excuse spelling mistakes I have raynauds and hypermobility syndrome and tyoung can be difficult sometimes

• light a candle for the kids, jesus christ don't keep it hid !

Arcadepaw had mentally prepared herself for the possibility of getting promoted (after all... Twist did give her some warning, and it seemed like Noelle wanted nothing to do with the position). She had her answer now, and although she was a bit reluctant, she’d give in. “I accept. Thank you, Twist,” she said briefly, giving a thankful smile. Suddenly, she was hit with a wave of motivation. Of course she could handle it? Why did she think she couldn’t- she could and she would handle it! By her honor, she would!

“Congratulations, Nova!” she called to the male, flashing a brighter grin. He certainly deserved his promotion, it would’ve come sooner or later.

(c)trexgirl

I went out into the night, I went out to pick a fight with anyone.

? - - - -

arcadepaw aeternum - lieutenant - domestic feline - avatar art by glowbat - played by museless . - tags 

art