LET ME BE YOUR FIRE ☼ MEETING 11/14

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • Instead of walking into Commander Arcanium pampering himself as usual, for once he was pampering someone else. Or, at least, that's how he saw it, while the Flame Regent that was held down underneath his three large tails was making grunts of disagreement. There was to be a raid when this meeting came to an end, and it was a clan tradition - one that he took a little too seriously - to go into battle with a display of warpaint on one's pelt. This may be his last chance to have this bonding time with his son, thought the vampire, as Levi would be turning a year old soon and probably wouldn't want to do these things with his daddy anymore. The Japanese bobtail had reluctantly accepted his request to decorate his father's fur, but Suga had kinda left out the part where Levi would be going first. Oh well, ignorance is bliss, and probably the only way he could have easily taken down his second in command without any trouble. "Yo SunClanners, it's meeting time!" He shouted while adjusting his tails so that Leviathan could sit up, but still had them wrapped around to avoid any chance of escape.

On the sidelines of the throne room, Suga had set up an abundance of paint cans and brushes, all different colors and sizes, ready for his clan-mates to work on their own pelts while he spoke. He couldn't be the only one having fun, and it was obviously not the time to ask for a smile from Levi. Creatures piled in, all taking their places at the bottom of the throne's steps, and even though a few faces were still missing from the crowd, Suga was too impatient to wait any longer to begin. Levi was getting tiring to hold down, and it had only been roughly two minutes. With a deep breath and the first dip of his paint brush into the red paint, he said, "Our Sun Festival event for this week is the Pit of Stars Tournament, which is currently open for sign ups. We also have a Thanksgiving Parade with RiverClan coming up, and a sterilization lesson for the Medical Guild. We're still looking for volunteers to hold this month's Warfare and Commune Guild events, so check out our Event Calendar if you're interested...." The hybrid's voice began to fade into nothing, obvious that he was focusing extremely hard on the wavy red line he was making across the smaller tom's flank. He wanted to be precise since it was meant to look similar to his own markings, but when he realized how many moments of silence had gone by, he looked towards the group of his clan-mates with a chuckle. "Sorry guys, it doesn't seem like I have much of a canvas to work with..." He looked Leviathan up and down to pinpoint his next stroke, and then continued, "Anyway, HawkClan has invited us to a feast to celebrate our joint raid on BloodClan. Speaking of which, the bloodbitches have taken Mary and Jerseyboy now. On top of that, one of our clan-mates - Finnick - was publicly executed by the leader of the Knights of the Eden for no particular reason. I would strike back, but it seems that his second in command overthrew him before I got the chance, and it doesn't look as if they'll fuck with us again." At least he hoped, thought the golden-eyed tom as he made marks of orange across Regent Arcanium's legs to make the illusion of fire across his black fur. "Lastly, we're holding a raid on ShadowClan after this meeting is dismissed. Like mentioned last week, they took over our allies and held some public tortures among other things, and while Littlestar was successful is rescuing John, we won't just sit back and act like fucking with our allies is any more okay than fucking with us. We are a pro-clan, but we won't be pushed around or let our friends have the same thing done to them. This will only be a warning to the ShadowClanners, so no captures or anything like that will be permitted." With a finishing flick of grey on the dark male's shoulders, Sugaredsun stepped back and faced the clan to say, "I now pass the meeting on to Levi, who will be giving our rank announcements." He then dropped his painting supplies and pushed them over to his son, who he hoped would still be up to do his pelt, while he searched the others for another victim to decorate.

[ IMPORTANT LINKS:
    IT'S HARD SOMETIMES ;; feast with sunclan ;; BEING HUMAN KIND 
    IN THE RING ☼ PIT OF STARS TOURNAMENT
    SEE THE LIGHT ☼ SUN FESTIVAL
    SUNCLAN FALL CHOICE AWARDS!
    ☼ AMBASSADOR'S GUIDE & SIGN UP
    PRAY YOU CATCH ME ✨ MEDICAL EVENT/STERILISATION ]

IT FEELS LIKE THIS MOMENT WILL LAST FOREVER, BUT THE SUN IS SETTING!
    tags  roleplayed by eidolon
    6 days
    inactive on sundays/thursdays

The post was edited 2 times, last by SUGA ARCANIUM ().

• Arriving at the beck and call of Suga's command, Angeldust had been admittedly rather excited to find out what new weird activity Suga was going to perform for this meeting. It was certainly unexpected. Again. Levi being held down for his father to paint him with war paint going into battle made Angeldust chuckle at the sight, no attempt to even cover up their clear amusement with the sight. The fire concept was a nice touch though, something that Angeldust could certainly agree with. Hot.

Angeldust wasn't even listening to the announcements at this point, a mixture of absentmindedly watching as Suga tried to paint his son (Was the Sunclanner staring? Probably.) while simultaneously trying to think of how Ang wanted their own paint to be done. Blue. It was the aesthetically-sound choice of course, and Angeldust knew it was one thing they could prepare before they were set into "medic-mode". Despite how narcissistic the kitsune was, they admittedly had no time to think about being pretty when they had their paws stuck in someone's chest trying to make sure they were going to see the next sunrise. So it was good to just get one thing out of the way. Blue, if Suga and Levi were fire then Angel was the sea.

(you just missed me posting the thread rip)

TAGS

• *:・゚✦ GARETH

—— the sunshine kid | tags & information *:・゚✦

Gareth watched Suga and Levi with a look of jealousy. He had never done anything like that with his father. Not once. Of course Levi got to though. He was smart and presented himself with a stern power. All Gareth could do was whine and moan. Levi deserved Suga's love, he did not. And then there was Finnick. Someone he admired and looked up to. Someone he had watched die. Quickly turning his gaze away he instead opted to look for Weri. Even when he was feeling totally terrible Weri always cheered him up.

• *:・゚✦ BABYBLUE MATSUNO

—— my heart’s not big enough | tags & information *:・゚✦

Blue was there in a lame track post because his roleplayer was about to go to school.

*:・゚✦ THE KING OF EVERYTHING AND NOTHING

I'M ON MY WAY TO HEAVEN *:・゚✦

— babyblue matsuno | shiny lycanroc | trash™ | sunclan | penned by april —

• Eden shuffled in nervously. Her activity had still not improved much, despite her mental health regaining some of its little vigour. Her ears flattened back as she made her way into the pyramid at the call for a meeting, where she quietly sat off to the side, her head bowed as she stared down at her paws.

//rushed track c:

Tags

[color='#FFC37F'][b]

THAT'S WHY THEY CALL YOU SEER - YOU SEE MORE THAN MOST

Oh, - but darling, - I do not wish to see.

Eden Arcanium Crowned Princess of SunClan 6 months Penned by Quill

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ — At Suga's call, Werifesteria would trot over, a wide smile appearing upon her features. Another meeting? Great! The girl loved meetings, after all, and she's hurry over to take a seat beside Gareth, shooting him a quick, warm smile as she waited for Levi to speak what he had to share.

I'M JUST A HOPELESS ROMANTIC

sunclan /  / black japanese bobtail /  / PM for plots!!

• Stalking into the throne room and tracking in muddy paw prints across the pyramid's floor, the mud-coated poltergeist cast a disinterested glance at the war paint lining the crowd. War paint? To make him scary? Please, he was a dead kid who had a record of vengeful homicide, he didn't need anything else to make him scary. Although maybe it would be fun to participate. Shaking out his dark-furred pelt and flinging a good majority of mud at the others, Beck simply sat himself down on the edge of the meeting for now.

it feels so good to be replaced

when the world says that you're a disgrace

played by tricky / tags

• Track

IF YOU HATE ME AFTER WHAT I SAY

blizzardclan paladin commander / played by beatles

OzDyQ9D.gif Mi2fBaJ.gif

*mobile & on vacation with limited wifi from 11/22 - 11/25

please @ if needed

• *:・゚✦ Irene padded forward quietly, taking a seat beside Eden and wrapping her tail around her little sister in an act of comfort. She too had not been around the past week, as her roleplayer was very busy with a school project. Hopefully she would be able to get her activity up this next week; she had a lot to catch up on, and already she could see that there were a few faces in the crowd she did not know. For the first portion of the meeting she remained silent, as most of this was not news to her, though she was a bit surprised to hear that Levi would finish up the meeting. This must be training of some sort.

I TOOK THE STARS FROM MY EYES AND THEN I MADE A MAP ——・゚✦ 

・゚✦ —— AND KNEW THAT SOMEHOW I COULD FIND MY WAY BACK

irene arcanium-resurgam // feline + kitsune hybrid // goldenblood of sunclan // tags // played by limerence

• ❝ I'M SO FAKE HAPPY ❞ the call to a meeting was one that roosterteeth hadn't heard in an awfully long time. he couldn't remember the last meeting that he'd been to, or one that he was actually paying attention to. he wasn't particularly interested in actually going to the meeting, which wasn't at all out of place for roosterteeth. it was common knowledge that roosterteeth didn't give two shits about politics or the shit that happened around the clan. he'd hear it from others anyways as he walked through the common grounds of sunclan, where chatting about the latest announcements were guaranteed. despite his negative view on meetings, roosterteeth still got around to being in them. as to why he bothered, who fucking knew.

the heavily scarred serval made his over to the meeting area at a slow pace, finding himself finding a spot on his own as suga was in the middle of announcements. he was only half-listening to the words coming out of his brother's mouth when his eyes slowly trailed over to the spot that the goldenblood would take. for a minute his heart skipped a beat at the thought of catching robin's eyes again, but even before getting there, he seemed to slowly remember that she wasn't around anymore. catching sight of levi in her place, the ex-warden could only snort at his own stupid expectations over seeing his... whatever she was to him. at the end of the suga's speech, his eyes flickered over to the paint he passed onto his nephew, and his scowl flicked upwards at the thought of that uptight shithead painting himself in war paint. the slight smirk fell suddenly as he watched suga look around, and rooster could only glare daggers at his brother, as if saying to not fucking pick ass to be painted. something in him knew suga would pick him, and all he could hope was that he could shove the paintbrush up his ass for even thinking about it.

That sounds illegal.

――――――――

I'm in.

―――

• Oh, how he despised crowds. It didn't matter who was in it, good or bad, it just mattered that a large group of people were tightly huddled together, uncomfortably so. However, this was his chance to get a glimpse of his father's appearance after all of this time; Suga hadn't been there to meet him on his first day in town. But, that was alright- he probably had some leadership hubbub to deal with anyways. The only thing that Langdon hoped for in all of this was for his father to at least recognize him. Wandering into this populated mess, he could determine by the lack of a booming voice that Suga had just finished up announcing stuff, but, an infrequent toothy smile appeared on Langdon's face as the large Catsune-in-command came into view. Yet after all of these years, Langdon still felt an emotion for his father, more of a longing sensation rather than anything else, but did his father feel the same for him? Because, it was only about a 15-month absence, and who knows how many relatives were in this crowd. Nevertheless, he continued to gaze at the leader. 15 months was still quite a long period of time.

*:・゚✦ YOU MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS BORN YESTERDAY
    LIKE I'VE NEVER BEEN BROKEN
    *:・゚✦

— langdon arcanium-break | 15 months | introvert | male | winged feline | information

penned by toboggan

• Seconds of silence went by as Suga waited for the Flame Regent to begin, but seconds quickly turned to minutes and the annoyed facial expression of the Japanese Bobtail was still glaring straight at him. "Uh..." Began the Commander, "It seems as if Levi has been broken, probably out of shock that his fur is covered in paint." He laughed, awkwardly shifting his position to face the crowd. Damn, he knew his son was a clean freak like him, but it was obvious now that Levi had stolen the #1 Mister Clean title. After clearing his throat, the hybrid said, "I'd like to start by formally welcoming all of our new clan-mates: Astaroth, Anthony, Victor, Nakita, Mallory, Langdon, and Belladona. We've even had some familiar faces return to us: Reiki, Dahlia, Novalina, and Magnitudenine. I'd also like to point out some of our clan-mates who have come out of their shell after a while: Roosterteeth, September, Goldengalaxy, Blackbean, Elijah, Crush, Kazumi, Moonbin, and Miles." Holy shit, that was a lot of names, so many that he was surprised that he actually remembered them. Moving onto rank announcements, there would only be more. "There are no demotions this time around, but Eden does get a warning. Jerseyboy and Hexane have both stepped down as well. Shout-outs go to Beck, Ashina, Thea, Eli, Werifesteria, and Caspian. Tiberius is promoted to Warden and Gareth is promoted to Sunguard."

[ apologies for the lateness everyone, cheeters got food poisoning and hasn't been able to get online!! so i just typed this up really quick so they could rest, sorry for the rushed writing! ]

IT FEELS LIKE THIS MOMENT WILL LAST FOREVER, BUT THE SUN IS SETTING!
    tags  roleplayed by eidolon
    6 days
    inactive on sundays/thursdays

• Tiberius had chuckled at Suga's explanation of Levi's silence, and then he listened as every new member and returning face was introduced. He hummed and nodded quietly, and then he froze at his name in the promotions. Warden? Oh my, oh my. The Akita mix hummed, a smile on his lips as his hazel eyes gleamed a shade of green. Well, that was certainly nice, wasn't it? "Thank you, sir," Jim murmured in response, dipping his head slightly. He certainly hoped he could keep the rank up, but if he couldn't, it would be fine anyways.

[ i hope they feel better!!! ]

• *:・゚✦ GARETH

—— starry eyed | tags & information *:・゚✦

Gareth looked up as his name was called out. Sunguard? Him? "Thank you!" He said back, tails wagging delightfully. Cool, cool, cool! Smiling he turned to Werifesteria, "congratulations." She had gotten a shout out! Looking up he saw Jim and waved his paw.

• *:・゚✦ The catsune couldn't help but feel her heart squeeze at the remind that her brother had basically up and disappeared. He was still around, somewhere, but she hadn't seen him in over a week and his absence had been causing her quite a lot of heartache. But she smiled through it, her tired gaze seeking out the two names who were promoted; both of whom she knew. "Congratulations Tiberius and Gareth. You both deserve it." She then glanced down at Eden, hoping her little sister wouldn't be too upset at the warning. She had been pretty down lately, and Irene didn't want her getting even sadder. "Also, welcome, everyone," she murmured softly as an afterthought. She really needed to get out more; she didn't recognize most of the names her father presented.

I TOOK THE STARS FROM MY EYES AND THEN I MADE A MAP ——・゚✦ 

・゚✦ —— AND KNEW THAT SOMEHOW I COULD FIND MY WAY BACK

irene arcanium-resurgam // feline + kitsune hybrid // goldenblood of sunclan // tags // played by limerence