HERE WE GO AGAIN [&] pregnancy announcement, open!

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • 「 watch and learn, i won't show you twice 」

Perhaps it was a sex demon thing, being able to sense when babies were forming in your womb. The lioness certainly didn't look pregnant, but she knew deep down about the cubs that were pushing against her. There were four. Four small babes, growing steadily by the day. She supposed she was lucky that she developed children so fast, instead of having to wait a full nine months, but it left her almost no time to plan.

This wasn't an announcement people usually heard in a place as odd as The Exiles, but she figured she would make it anyways- her clanmates could always use a little intrigue. "For anyone who even cares remotely for things like this," She began, voice uneasy- not from fear of what her clanmates would say, but from fear of the growing lives in her belly. "I'm pregnant." Maybe that wasn't even the true reason that discomfort dripped from her words. The woman was afraid because the kids were the product of Madscience, and he was going to be pissed.

//this has been a psa, stop complaining about ur posts if theyre really good, because mine sucks and the bar is too low

TAGS + STORAGE

WEAR YOUR HEART ON YOUR CHEEK

BUT NEVER ON YOUR SLEEVE !!

— rosalie harbinger | the exiles | head of espionage | hp litter!

• ABATHUR EVERMAN

Pregnancy, what a concept - it was always sooo magical when people conceived a child and their bodies did exactly what they were supposed to.

Obviously, the arachnid didn't have the highest opinion of those who got all stupid over the concept of new life. It was how life worked, nothing really mysterious or magical about it. That was all he could really think of when he heard someone announcing their pregnancy, those idiots. Didn't mean he wasn't happy about the whole new life thing, and having a patient, and for other people that were happy about such things - which, oddly, Rosalie wasn't. Now he didn't know the female incredibly personally, but he did know that statistically a pregnancy was a good thing, just based on the reactions he had gathered in his many many years of life. So, as he walked up to the scene, he offered a short congratulations, followed by a pause, which was in turn followed by "Subject Rosalie sounds... nervous. Why?" He doubted that it was incredibly personal, but he did prepare for the possibility that his question wouldn't be answered, and doused any future curious just in case.

• you wanted war i was the front line

Milky was observing from afar, but decided to slink out of the shadows in the mention of her being pregnant. She didn't look very pregnant, he noticed, his head tilting to the side in mild confusion. All the other pregnant creatures he had seen had an actual swollen belly, so it was strange to see one without. However, he didn't question it as he was afraid of causing offence, and when somebody said they were pregnant they probably did mean it.

However, Milky grew more merry at the prospect of new children. He loved the little devils, they were fun to poke and play with. Not to mention, they were extremely cute, well most anyway. New life was an amazing thing, quite fascinating really and the feline squealed in delight. Funnily enough, it seemed like he was more enthusiastic about the babies than Rose was currently, a huge grin on his face sharp white teeth poking out. However, he just ignored this, as he'd be bloody nervous at the prospect of raising children. "Rosalie I'm so happy for you!" He said, jumping forwards. "Who's the dad?"

I AM THE WAR YOU CAN NEVER WIN 

( karma, exiles, all opinions are ic, tags , played by lady )

Rosalie offered both of the newcomers a smile, but hesitated when asked why she was nervous. Who was the dad? What was wrong? He was wrong, she knew something would happen when he found out, but ignored it. Milky and Abathur deserved to see the happier side of her if she was gonna announce it.

"Nothing is wrong Abathur, I'm just nervous about raising them." The demoness' words were laced with fake comfort, as though she were content with her situation. She turned to Milky. "Madscience is going to have kids!"

Dear god. She couldn't help her eyes from looking through Abathur and Milky, past them and around them as she searched for the maltese siberian. He was gonna be pissed.

//my writing is really bad as of late, i'm sorry :/

TAGS + STORAGE

•  TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —  He ignored this initially. Who could blame him? Madscience was very well aware of Rosa's kind and what they did. She was a Succubus, so basically a demon that got power from being a whore. Getting knocked up must have been a ritual to her as it was ritual to have sec eith anyone she could. Maybe she wouldn't even know who the father was considering how often she went around, however, as he heard his name his heart sank to his heels and he stood still, feet planted firmly against the ground as he stated and then leaped forward, face wrinkled with a glare but eyes widened with horror. "You what?"He'd then shoot his glare over to Milky, the deputy's head shaking violently in protest to the woman's words as he was fueled by both denial and spite. "No I'm not! She literally fucks everyone. How would she know it's me!?" He would then pause, a thought dawning upon him leaving his visage blank.

She wants me to belong to her

Oh what a wicked game she was playing to use this against him. He'd then pivot his stance to face the demoness, Crystal crystal blue optics blazing with rage but yet pupils shook with fear and betrayal. "You planned this didn't you? You're using this against me, using this to force me to stay with you, right?"  He shook violently as he growled her way, claws digging into the substrate below him. Who the fuck did she think she was to play this game? To fuck him up so horribly. He was yelling at a pregnant woman and he knew he was going to be shunned for that.

Fuck her! Fuck her for tricking him, fuck her for using pregnany as a crutch, fuck her for using this for pity and support, fuck her for forcing him into a relation he did not want!

Fuck her.

"Fuck You."  His voice was low and shook as he avoided the eyes of the other as he was already turning to walk away

9nWtmMx.png

Exiles Leader + Commander Of Mending (HP) | He/him | 12 moons | Roleplayed by: Number 1

The post was edited 1 time, last by DR. MADS GRIMES ().

• Pregnancy. it was a dangerous thing, he knew not by his own exliednce but Barbara’s. when barb in bloodclan had conceived her kids, they lived for only four months before being slaughtered mercilessly by sunclanners. it was a horror scene; blood strewn over sheets and blankets and beds and mirrors and shelves along with guts galore. it was horrifying. but war was always to be chaos, to be horrid and gruesome and full of horrible things.....that’s why it was called war, after all. but It wasn’t only dangerous in a way that endangered the kids lives, but the mother’s. he couldn’t imagine the pain of being so vulnerable during birth, during any of it....and the pain? hell, he’d rather not think of that. That, and it sent shivers down his spine to think of having little creatures growing inside you. like, they were alive and looked hideous and like little aliens and it was just....gross. how anyone found it amazing or cute? It was far beyond him. though, he supposed that he did come into the world the same way. and with that, he tried not to look too much into it as the announcement of pregnancy pregnancy.....it was surely a thing he would not expect within the exiles, but he supposed people.....slept around like anyone in any other clan.

the coal-hues direwolf strode forward on large paws to where he heard the calm from. he was about to murmur and say something like ‘congrats?’ Mainly because he wasn’t sure on the topic or if she wanted kids in the first place.....however he never got to say or utter a word of recognition before Madscience came over, first with horror and then bristling in anger. Koday simply stayed quiet for a moment, golden eyes watching the drama unfold with interest. but as Mads growled a ‘fuck you’ out, Koday couldn’t help but contain a laugh and comment. "well, it does appear you already did sooo," his voice called sarcastically, before trailinh off with a smug smile gracing his handsome features. He gave a small shrug, before turning to a more serious tone, "Anyways, maybe for once she’s kept to herself and....you I guess. not fair of you to assume like that." Koday added at the ‘how could she know it’s mine’. But from there it only escalated, with more growling and frustration. It was more directed towards Rosalie and her relationship with him, and so Koday shut his mouth for then. He didn’t quite know the two of them or their relationship.

"Speech." + tags & plotting

A mixture between a betrayed grimace and a hateful scowl formed on Rose's face and she subconsciously moved closer to Koday, claws digging into the ground in a similar manner to Mads. Her hackles arose, if only slightly, out of defensiveness and humiliation. How dare he accuse her of that?

"If you had an ounce of care in your body, Madscience Grimes, you would know that you're the only one I've..." The barbary called after him, though the words came out choked. She glanced over and down at Koday, a resigned thanks heavy in her expression, before taking a seat next to him and looking to the ground. Her kits weren't going to have a father after all, were they? Maybe someone would help her care for them if she asked nicely enough. It was obvious that the siberian tiger wanted nothing to do with her or the kids.

TAGS + STORAGE

•  TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —  An ounce of care?

An ounce of care?!

Madscience scoffed with a look of absolute dismay upon his features, his cranium shaking subconsciously. Look who's talking. The woman who saw people as nothing more than property, as nothing more than play things and blood bags. The woman who saw him As nothing more than a silly toy and she had the audacity to accuse him of uncaring behaviour although she was the one guilty of the same crime. Who was he to think ties with a demoness would ever end well for both parties. Eyes resting as a narrowed frown upon the femme, the deputys tail would lash frantically. "I dont care about this - I still do not belong to you and never will."[color=#ffffff]With that statement and a low pitched huff the Siberian would turn and walk away, editing the scene

9nWtmMx.png

Exiles Leader + Commander Of Mending (HP) | He/him | 12 moons | Roleplayed by: Number 1

• This was the third pregnancy he's seen in the Exiles and boy was it fucking heated. Mads took it badly, the maltese was a young guy, he supposed they were afraid of parenthood, well that and the very obvious fact that they didn't want to be tied down. It was a common thing honestly, especially if the parents were young. "Mads, you won't ever belong to anyone but yourself," the cream colored canine reassured as he joined the scene, "but children are kind of a different story, you can stay separate from Rosalie but you still can help raise them, if you're considering that at all." The kids didn't seal the deal of a relationship, after all, creatures broke up all the time even if they had kids together. "Just think about it, okay? If you're not ready for parenthood, just let me know," Alcibiades then added, he wasn't opposed to the idea of helping Rosalie out in raising the kids. He did like them after all.

CUTTING AND BRUISING THE SKIN

RAZORS, SCISSORS, AND PINS | TAGS | 9/21/17

• ABATHUR EVERMAN

Well, this certainly turned into an impromptu counseling session - Alcibiades stepped in, attempting to negotiate with Mads in some way, but nobody seemed to be assisting Rosalie, which concerned him. He had never gone through a relationship problem, so he was inexperienced in the field, but he did think that both sides should be reasoned with, to come to an ultimatum that suited them. So he turned to Rosalie, unleashing a tendril of calm through emotional manipulation to - well, to calm her, and spoke in his soothing-at-times voice, "Do not worry. Subject Madscience, not necessary for parenting. Others, contribute willingly in caring for children, including self." He did hope he wasn't coming off as cold in his words; he did try to add a hint of warmth, of empathy in his voice, since the tone he was going for wasn't unfeeling towards her problems. He was serious about helping with the child care thing, too; he always had a certain fondness towards mentoring younger people, and how different was that from parenting, besides mentoring being a little less involved? Plus, he'd probably just be assisting with it, not taking the role of the father - of course, if Rosalie asked, he would be willing to, but that didn't seem likely. Hell, he was over here thinking about the scale of his role, when he didn't even know if she wanted a spider around her children. He shut down these trains of thought, and waited. He was here to assist the soon-to-be mother in any way she deemed necessary, because he enjoyed helping people as much as he enjoyed hurting them, and because he was a medic.- speaking of which, "Will also assist medical needs, if subject Rosalie desires."

Gods, he needed more time in therapy. This was definitely an unusual situation for him, no matter how he cut it.

•  TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦ —  As Alcibiades approached the deputy's gaze was quick to snap over to face the Exiler leader, his jaw clenched and features slightly wrinkled from a furrowed brow as he;d skid to a halt. He took in his words but yet said nothing, simply biting on his own tongue and holding back words of acid and spite. These people... They wouldn't understand. They wouldn't understand how the succubi worked, they wouldn't understand what the demoness wanted.

She wanted pity. And she was getting it. There was nothing the brute could do.

He ignored all suggestions of parental aid - there was a chance Rosa might not keep them and he was damn well going to try to convince her out of this, however, not in the public eye. He'd stand, his head still shaking in the face of the pregnant lioness until he turned to look at Abathur."Hey, I'm medic here. I never said no to that." The doctor would say sternly, ears pressing themselves back as he'd stare at Rosa yet again, crystal optics filled with fury and with... Pain. Why couldn't they have just stuck with the friends with benefits thing? Why did she have to be so desperate for ownership, for a slave?

If she did not want to own him, maybe he would have helped with this... But knowing the femme wanted nothing but his energy and body simply pushed him away

9nWtmMx.png