нι∂∂єη ιη тнє ƒσяєѕт -- plotting

Come check out our Purple Prose Contest! Top three winners get an accolade!
The winners of Hollow Knight are: Tasosew and Rose Petals!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for Factorio! Read the announcement on how to enter.
The winners for the March Spotlight Contest are as follows: Writing goes to Swiftcream! and Art didn't have any submissions this time! Hopefully we'll get more participation this time around!

The next Spotlight Contest can be found HERE!
Come check out April's CDC!
The winners of Factorio are: Argon and Sir Moneybags!! Congratulations!

The next giveaway is for PC Building Simulator Read the announcement on how to enter.
  • Hahaha I dont pay much attention to this day, nothing against it but I find it amusing that all this love and affection is centered around this one day. So I say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone in case no one says it to them. 😊 Though, I've gotten odd looks before. 😂😂

When someone says I can't be a dragon rider because 'dragons aren't real'
    tumblr_n4go3pSgy41r4u45ho1_400.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by SoulDreamer ().

• I know it's Valentine's Day, and it's suppose to be all happy and lovely and all, but I'm really hoping ya'll weren't involved or near the Florida shooting today. The news networks here are covering it like crazy...

❧ Just like roses and thorns, beauty can come from pain.

Activity: 8|10 /  / Advanced /  / Working College Girl

• Naw hun, I don't live in Florida. I live in Virginia ^^

And yeah, that's the EIGHTEEN shoot in 2018. WE ARENR EVEN A FULL TWO MKNGHS JNTL FHE NEW YEAR AND I CANKF TYPE TO SAVE NH LIFE CAUSE IT IS DTUOID AND PEOPLE ARE STUPID

[center][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][b]9[/b] I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. [b]10[/b] So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. [/color][/font] [b][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][i]Isaiah 41:9-10[/i][/color][/font][/b][b][/b]
  • Omg we’re state neighbors! And yeah, the amount of shootings are getting ridiculously high and it’s unnerving

• Ayyy I use to live in VA 2 months ago 😂 Now I live in the Midwest lol.

Sad part is I had not heard anything about it until you mentioned it. It really is sad that this happens so often...

When someone says I can't be a dragon rider because 'dragons aren't real'
    tumblr_n4go3pSgy41r4u45ho1_400.gif

• Its all over the news honey.

And j might be moving to the easy coast or somewhere else in VA, my Ma can't make up her mind.

[center][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][b]9[/b] I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. [b]10[/b] So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. [/color][/font] [b][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][i]Isaiah 41:9-10[/i][/color][/font][/b][b][/b]
  • i just realized i havent been online in so long, i understand if i missed too much.

Sunshine, beach waves, night shows.

—— active often | I wanna press my line ・゚✦

• Update Announcement

~ An activity check was sent to those who haven't posted, and changes have been made accordingly as three days have passed with no response.

~ A hunter position has been opened once more, and Alpha Female is now opened once again.