нι∂∂єη ιη тнє ƒσяєѕт -- plotting

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • Alright everyone~

More editing was done, and now the following positions are opened up once more: The Alpha Female, the Lead Scout, and a Sentinel position. Also, there is now only the Alpha Female in the rival pack.

The relationships between Lucas and Loren, as well as Ahmir and Morgan, have been taken down.

Just letting everyone know the changes~ I also have exams coming up, so my activity may be limited until Wednesday night. Also, I apologize for the lateness on my responses this weekend as the snow has hindered a lot of my time.

A tough life with love 
    Is better than an easy life with a lie
    Normal Activity=8/10|~My Wattpad~|Advanced|Active - College - Work

• I think we might want to time skip here soon actually. We need to keep this going. Bedda was planning to start the food and Harlow had finished up with Tobias. I think that maybe it would be a good time for that.

A tough life with love 
    Is better than an easy life with a lie
    Normal Activity=8/10|~My Wattpad~|Advanced|Active - College - Work

• We can do a skip to it if y’all would like. Bedda can just be doing the last preparations for the festival; the deserts and such. Making sure the children stay away from liquor, avoiding Jeremiah as much as possible and throwing playful banter back and forth with Alex.

[center][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][b]9[/b] I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. [b]10[/b] So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. [/color][/font] [b][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][i]Isaiah 41:9-10[/i][/color][/font][/b][b][/b]
  • And he’d say he’s only doing because he wants to be helpful, which is true, but deep down he enjoys holding her. Despite not saying it or anything. It’ll take time for my little cimmamon roll to blossom and tell her his feelings, but it will be a while before he realizes them.

[center][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][b]9[/b] I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, ‘You are my servant’; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. [b]10[/b] So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. [/color][/font] [b][font='verdana'][color=#8bdbd0][i]Isaiah 41:9-10[/i][/color][/font][/b][b][/b]
  • Well being emotionally clueless is a little better than emotionally closed off/scared. Erik has always been the center of attention for many different reasons, Bedda never really was. So there is a real difference in them forming relationships, its hard on both but harder for Bedda than Erik. Hence why she'll be avoiding Miah later on whereas Erik won't be leaving Eva's side.