Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

Let's Share! has (finally) launched! Our first article is a World of Tanks Guide by Enderclaw!
Check out this announcement about a new Power Reset item being added to the Inventory Store!
  • Thanks guys! I was really nervous because you’ve got some amazing RPers here. Yeah, I know it’s only been six days. But that can feel like a lot, especially when purposefully holding yourself back. Thanks for the heads up about rankings though! I’ll just pass off confidence as arrogance lol

Adventure awaits those brave enough to seek Her

• Okay, here goes...

I know I will be breaking the hearts of many here, including my own, but it's time. I just graduated high school, I've just started working my first job and I'm working a lot. College is in my future, and I know that because I don't have time now, I definitely won't once I begin my college career. So I'm officially leaving the thread, and all of ff for that matter. I know I'm one of the few who's been here since the very beginning, but all good things must come to end an, and today is that day for me. Now before I go, I have an very big favor to ask of all of you, especially the few OG's left, it would mean the world to me if someone could adopt Caspian, play him and give him a chance to complete his ark, to grow up and get the ending he deserves, I want to do him justice, but I know that I don't have the time, energy, or muse to continue till the end. So, Nerdy, Vis, Jax, Flyers, literally anyone who has formed an attachment to Caspian, anyone who knows him well enough to care about giving him a chance to grow and live on beyond me. He deserves the happy ending I've always wanted for him. So if one of you could adopt him, and play him till the end it would really make it all worth it. He's my baby, the first character I've ever played to even come close to growing and learning and changing, and I would love for someone to give him a chance to finish his journey completely. Now I understand that's asking a lot, for someone to pick up a already developed character with a boatload of plots and a history with someone else, so if no one volunteers, I will play him long enough to give him a proper killing off, but I would really like for him to be able to continue his journey. But this isn't my last goodbye, as I will do what's necessary to take care of my child, but it is the beginning of the end for me.

18 / Female / Gemini / Gryffindor / Extravert / Amity / ENFG - The Protagonist / Equestrian

41f36a37292213ed75a33290b224cd03.png

• Ech0 Thank you for all your months of commitment to this thread. Your loss will definitely be felt, but we'll try to work our way around it. As for Caspian, if no one is willing to adopt him as a legitimate character, hopefully we can at least make him an NPC so that his story can continue. Good luck with your job and college!

Would anyone be interested in playing Caspian or creating a new character who's an instructor?

Viserion It's been two weeks, so please try to post on the RP thread in the next few days. Same goes for Baratheon

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // gryffindor // wampus // intp // erudite // advanced to uber-advanced

giphy.gif

• Getting post up now, so sorry :0

SO FILL TO ME THE PARTING GLASS

call me bara / driftingstar, wavepaw, d'artagnan / aspiring animal behaviorist / university student

• I posted most of mine! However, I need to go to bed so I will finish it ASAP in the morning :)

SO FILL TO ME THE PARTING GLASS

call me bara / driftingstar, wavepaw, d'artagnan / aspiring animal behaviorist / university student

• jacksonwhittmore The instructor position is all yours, and thank you for inviting people to the thread!!!

Since Ech0 is leaving the thread, I'm going to give Jo's spot in the free-for-all list to Samoan 's new character, Ben.

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // gryffindor // wampus // intp // erudite // advanced to uber-advanced

giphy.gif

• bc4d3db0e138badab0d765994a2900bd.gif

Hey all! Would anyone be interested in plotting with my boy Benjamin? He's kind of a player and a jerk, but there's a softer other side to him if you're patient enough to find it! He's also a pretty good fighter, despite his height and the fact that he came from Amity!

♡ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

79eb646ffe20316877b46f056666ba9d.gif

Photography Insta: @behind.the.l3ns

Message me if you want to plot or collab! I don't bite!

• xayah. Awesome! Where shall we start? Did you have anything in mind?

♡ ɪ ᴋɴᴇᴡ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴍᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ

79eb646ffe20316877b46f056666ba9d.gif

Photography Insta: @behind.the.l3ns

Message me if you want to plot or collab! I don't bite!

• Okay, just so everyone knows, I’ll be posting for Caspian a few more times so that I can kill him off properly, so while yes I’m leaving the thread, I will be posting a little more over the summer before my final exit.

18 / Female / Gemini / Gryffindor / Extravert / Amity / ENFG - The Protagonist / Equestrian

41f36a37292213ed75a33290b224cd03.png

• Gp0e.gif

For those of you that didn't see his form - this is my new character, Caspian's younger brother Maverick Maddox who everyone believed to be dead (he's actually just been in hiding) , but he will be coming back to the thread and eventually taking over as a new instructor so he's gonna need some plots!! Anyone interested?

• Ech0 I didn’t say this earlier but I’m really going to miss you. I remember starting this thread with you at the beginning and I can’t believe you’re leaving before we’ve finished but I wish you all the best! :,)

Samoan I feel like Ben and Leah could totally relate to being the only kids who abandoned their family. Also I’d love to see him try to be rude to her and watch when she puts him in his place. Overall, they seem like they could be really close tbh

YOU NEED NOT FOLLOW -

BUT YOU MUST WITNESS.

adv. rper | female | semi-active | formerly baozi, boba | tag me in anything~