Divergent: Faction Before Blood // plot & chat

• Sign-ups can be found here: Divergent: Faction Before Blood // adv. apps

Hey, guys, this is just a thread where you can post any ideas you have for the RP, your character's relationships with others, questions or comments you may have, or if you simply just want to chat with your fellow RPers. Please, don't be afraid to put forth any ideas you come up with! Anything and everything are welcome. Just the basic rules:

1) No OOC fighting

2) I don't mind swearing, just don't take it to the extreme

3) Respect each other

4) Be appropriate

5) Have fun!! :D

Click me for the RP thread!

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // slytherin // horned serpent // intp // erudite // advanced to uber advanced

giphy.gif

The post was edited 15 times, last by Flyers ().

• Yay so excited Flyers 😊😊😊

So not really an idea but more a statement, all the dauntless born shouldn't necessarily know each other but at least be familiar with each other.

Such as all the dauntless born initiates should know each other from school and training, they could be friends already or enemies or whatever. Also trainers/medics.

(such as Caspian Maddox and Charlie Stark, mine and Ech0 characters we have sort of made back story with.)

And I guess same goes for any transfers and trainers who transferred from the same faction.

Obviously plots and friendships will usually be made during role play, but it's also fun to have history.

I have Charlie and Aubrey from Dauntless and Asher from Candor if anyone wants to plot with them.

• Nerdy. Sounds good to me. Although, personally, I'm not sure if Ghost would be familiar with the others from his faction (Maggie and Leah), because they're all different ages and would have been in different grades. Unless he was neighbors with one of them? But keep in mind, his father was a real rich bitch, so he would have lived in the most extravagant section of Erudite.

Aargh, I really wanna do a plot twist where Ghost turns out to be half-siblings with someone, but I don't know who!! Because his father had, like, twenty different affairs that he didn't keep track of.

I'm also thinking that one initiate could have been one of Ghost's bullies from school, and now he is hell-bent on making them pay.

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // slytherin // horned serpent // intp // erudite // advanced to uber advanced

giphy.gif

• Flyers - If erudite was his father's faction but faction isn't an issue(and indeed might make it more secretive) I think it'd be sort of cute if Levi was Ghost's half sibling. I think an Amity mother might be the easiest to segway into another family afterward and her husband be okay with it, plus I already put a note in about her being sort of passionate or at least prone to following through before thinking. Also, Levi's very used to having siblings, his Amity upbringing makes him naturally kind and caring and patient, and their opposing personality types would be fun to play with. Furthermore, I was sort of planning on having Levi struggle in the rankings which could present a few small plot/development points for either or both of them.

• Noodles D. Yaaaaas! Love your thinking! The two of them are like day and night, about as opposite as you can get. Ghost would probably interpret Levi's compassion as weakness and, while he's ruthless with all initiates, would probably victimize Levi more than most. Plus he's prejudiced against tall people. I think it'd be an awesome twist for them to be half-sibs.

giphy.gif

• Flyers haha, cool^^, being raised in Amity, Levi would never ever give up on Ghost, and in fact, he's exactly the kind of doofus that would, once he found out, be this contained kind of extra excited to just be near Ghost and have an older brother who got him.

P.s. though, okay, so Levi is too tall. I'm gonna change him to being 6'3" I think, because I looked up how tall Ser Gregor Clegaine was(the actor) and he's only two inches taller than Levi, and that's ridiculous.

• Yo, Flyers , I was hoping to have some of plot or relation with Caspian and Ghost, I feel like they're pretty much the two hot instructors that all the initiate girls would fall for and I feel like they should be friends or get along real well. However I still need to finish reading through Ghosts form because I have only read half of it.

18 / Female / Gemini / Gryffindor / Extravert / Amity / ENFG - The Protagonist / Equestrian

41f36a37292213ed75a33290b224cd03.png

On hiatus

• Ghost has a massive chip on his shoulder and pretty much casually hates everyone, but strangely enough, I feel like he would have an affinity for Caspian. Like Caspian would be his only friend and the only person he can open up to; trust is a big issue for him. I imagine them to be as close as best friends can be, like James Potter and Sirius Black. Do you think they could be roommates within the compound?

Sorry about the length of the form... It took me hours to write the rough drafts and then refine them into something legible, and now it will take you hours more to read through the final copy...

giphy.gif

• I definitely think they would get along, Caspian is the kinda guy who just gets along with everyone, and Caspian is the type to take Ghost for what he is and not judge him. I feel like Ghost would be annoyed with Caspians' free spirit type of ambience, but also knows that he can trust Caspian with his secrets and Caspian would be one of the few who would actually trust him enough to tell him about his past. Caspian although has the outward mask of the golden boy dauntless, he and Ghost would be close enough that caspian could feel like he wouldn't have to keep up his appearnce of letting everything roll off his shoulders and taking things in stride. I feel like the two of them would be the type who could just sit comfortably in each others presence, in complete silence but it wouldn't be awkward because they are completely relaxed around each other and don't feel the need to talk just to keep a conversation going while their nearby.

18 / Female / Gemini / Gryffindor / Extravert / Amity / ENFG - The Protagonist / Equestrian

On hiatus

• Also Baratheon do you think Finley and Kathryn could be love interests because I feel like they could be a really cute couple, with Kat being more conniving and Finn being an adorable puppy that she can never leave alone because he will go run himself off a cliff, and then who would brighten up her day every time he looks at her with his goofy smile to her resting bitch face. Who will pamper her and go on crazy adventures with her. They both kinda reign each other's bad characteristics in, Finn being super kind, telling her to hold it back and not go and be a mean girl just for the heck of it, and Kat making sure people don't just push him over because he's way to nice. I feel like they would both be really adorable together. Just a thought

On hiatus

• -Track!

And also, heck yeah Ech0 ! That sounds really cute and fun. I'll work on his form some more tonight and take a look over hers again, but that sounds like it would be really great :D Would it be right off the bat or would they kind of grow into it?

Also this is what came to my mind immediately when I read that:

SO FILL TO ME THE PARTING GLASS

call me bara / mountainsnow - windclan / aspiring animal behaviorist / university student

• Yessssss, April and the Teddy bear, that's great. Also it depends, they are both Dauntless born so technically they could be dating since before initiation, or we could have them flirt for a bit and have it be a slow build. For me I'd prefer them already being in a relationship, because I kinda see them acting a bit like an old married couple. So if you're against that, or have any other ideas, I'm still open.

On hiatus

• True. Maybe they can already be in a relationship but it's still kinda new? They're both sixteen so it would be a little weird for them to have been dating for too long. But otherwise, I'm all for it. :)

call me bara / mountainsnow - windclan / aspiring animal behaviorist / university student

• Ech0 I definitely see it! Bring on the bromance. :D

hxneybee So, feel free to shoot down this idea if you don't like it (I won't take offense), but I couldn't help myself. Ghost and Maggie are both transfers from Erudite, but because he's 18 and she's 20, they would have been in different grades and not known each other very well. But maybe he briefly knows her because she stood up for him once when he was getting beaten up on the walk home from school? Like, maybe knives were involved in the altercation, and Maggie saved Ghost from potentially getting his throat slashed. He feels awkwardly indebted to her ever since, and because owing someone is a feeling he hates, I would imagine his interactions with her would be kinda strained and flustered. It's up to you whether Maggie recognizes him from this brief encounter or forgets his face entirely.

giphy.gif

The post was edited 1 time, last by Flyers ().

• hxneybee Since Maggie is 20, she would've gone through the same initiation with Charlie and Caspian. So I was trying to think of a backstory but ATM I've been away and only have my phone and I'm dead tired and exhausted. Looked through Maggie's personality and Charlie's but couldn't see much to go on particularly... Maybe Maggie dislikes Charlie for some reasons or the opposite...? IDK just curious if you have any ideas.

Also Baratheon reading through Finley's profile (Also I LOVE Tom ❤❤) I thought he'd get along well with Aubrey. Maybe they got in trouble for both being hyperactive and chatting/moving in class all the time (Since they both have ADHD?) I haven't completely finished my characters profiles yet, because I got discouraged after losing an hours worth of writing and I've been away but would be keen for some friendship history there.

Also Noodles D. Do you have Maxine? Or whoever is from Candor? Reading their profile I can't see any match between them and Asher my character from Candor, except they are both Divergent so that would be something to go off, maybe they could both find out.

• Flyers   Nerdy. i love both of those ideas! thank you so much! i feel as though maggie would remember ghost incredibly well, and would kind of develop an older sister complex, even tho he wouldn't trust her tbh. i say this mainly bc (i forgot to add this to her back story bc i'm forgetful af) maggie's younger sister christina died at the age of ten and maggie was extremely close to her. she kind of feels empty w/o a younger sibling, y'know? let me know if you don't like that idea! as for charlie and maggie, i'm so sorry that i didn't put enough info in the personality portion for you! i honestly feel like, judging by their aptitude test results and personalities, charlie would likely be the one to dislike maggie. maybe mags trains her students a little too hard, and charlie hates the fact that she does so bc they're having to deal with some pretty tough shit. maybe they have a confrontation and maggie's all like 'don't tell me what to do' or something like that and they both end up disliking each other. idk, it's just an idea, but we can work something out!

but like i love all the fc's?? like tom and sebastian?? what the hell i feel blessed lmao

• Nerdy. Yeah, that'd be great! They can both be hyperactive friends and do stuff together :D Maybe they could be childhood friends and have met whilst in trouble or something.