NOVEMBER 2017 OFFICIAL LEADER GATHERING

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • It was a full moon when the leaders had agreed to meet in relative peace at the sacred gathering grounds.

OOC | This is gathering is reserved for leaders of official clans

SPEAK SOFTLY ・゚✦

・゚✦ AND CARRY A BIG CHOPSTICK 

3/7 of the fisterhood

roleplaying hiatus

• and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

He wondered what they would make of Sweetophelia's absence and him in her place.

He'd never been to one of these--gatherings were too crowded and noisy for him to care about, so the people gathered today--it was a little bit too much. However, his irritation didn't show on his features. Aleksei noted that he was the first leader to arrive as he approached the usual meeting grounds in relative silence.

tags

夜太漫长 凝结成了霜

是谁在阁楼上 冰冷的绝望

雨轻轻弹 朱红色的窗

我一生在纸上 被风吹乱

INFO

• And the Warden was the second to arrive. Of course he's heard of the news in Blizzardclan. Sweetophelia was gone and her remaining son took her place instead of the elder vice leader. An interesting turn of events but he wouldn't say he was surprised. There was probable nepotism but there was likely another reason why this young kid was heading Blizzardclan instead of the serval. Padding over to take a seat, the pale wolf would offer a tilt of his head in greeting to Aleksei. Their clans were technically in a dispute of sorts but he was still civil. He was always civil unless shots were fired. "Congrats on the promotion," Alcibiades finally offered, a hint of a smile on his face, "I hope you enjoy it." He himself was handed the burden of leadership as well, and to be frank, the cream colored canine still did not want it. The fear of failure was truly something. If anything, his words were kind, after all, Alci wished he could enjoy his own leadership as well and without constant stress.

CUTTING AND BRUISING THE SKIN

RAZORS, SCISSORS, AND PINS | TAGS | 9/21/17

• ( TWISTEDHUMOR )

★★★

This was Twist's first gathering, as well, both as a leader and in general. He'd never really understood what the point was - probably one of the reason he wasn't well-acquainted with individuals other Clans. And, he didn't know what to expect here, either. "Hey, Twistedhumor, ColouredClan Commander, present," he said in a light tone as he padded over to join the larger males. Sitting down, he tried to think of what they'd be doing. Did they expect some sort of news from his Clan? Because he wasn't keen on sharing their developing plans for war on the BHR nor the traitor in their midst who had been responsible for several deaths and still was unknown.

• Another meeting of leaders which proved to be of no use usually, but Fernando felt obliged to show up nevertheless and show that Stormclan was still thriving. The Barbary lion strolled up from behind Twistedhumor and took a spot nearby. His gaze first arrived to Aleksei. It seemed like Blizzardclan had a reign change and truthfully he wasn't sure how to perceive that, but nevertheless it didn't change anything. Surely Stormclan needed to interact more with their neutrals though. Next came Alciblades and Twistedhumor. Two former enemies of Stormclan, although he didn't understand the reasoning behind the disliking to their clan. Fernando didn't mind them. Colouredclan and The Exiles always seemed chill, quite delightful even. They had spirit he admired.

"Fernando Erebus-Rayan of Stormclan at your service amigos." As he spoke, a grin spread across his maw. There was no intention to be rude or intruding in this conversation because this was intended to be a civil discussion between the lot of them.

• Agh fuck. He had to show up to this bullshit? The King was already fed up with one meeting and now he had to go to another to please his fellow leaders. What was the fucking point anyways? Parading your clan's achievements around and taking a shit on your enemies passive aggressively? If he wanted to do that, he'd show up at the edge of one of his allies and take a nice piss on their tree, not attend this dumbass meeting. Imperialcrown had enough of this already. Even as he walked through the door, a smug look plastered upon his face as he came over to sit by the Exile's leader and curl his short tail around his paws. The impish fox looked around at his associates, nothing their larger sizes... His clan wasn't kidding when they said he was short.

Introductions? Really? Oh please. They had to know this dickhead already, or at least he assumed so. He was an egotistical bastard who wanted people to know his name, even in a bad way, so he was positive they would love his presence. "King Imperialcrown of the Knights of Eden," he said darkly. "I assure you I'll be taking over Eden nicely. Right now, we're looking for allies as a new-born anticlan." They have been pussies for too long.

• FOURTHWALL FALLOUT

leader of the blackheart rogues

tags

THEY CALL KIDS LIKE US VICIOUS AND CARVED OUT OF STONE

Another Anticlan to add to the list of 'things my clan can sink their teeth into'? I'd take it. The more the fucking merrier.

I made my way into the clearing with long, easy strides, blood-red eyes scanning the group before landing on Twistedhumor with a smirk. This little fucker had blinded Manic, and it was very likely that his clan would be seeing a lot more of us throughout the month of November. Too bad for Coloredclans torture hadn't stuck- but I wouldn't expect less from my own flesh and blood. It took more than some acid in the eyes to take a Fallout out of the game. "Fourthwall Fallout, Outlaw of the Blackheart Rogues." I'd say as I took the seat next to the Colouredclan leader, tail twitching in a feline-like fashion as settled down. The meetings never really proved to be much for me or my group. We didn't have allies and there wasn't much I could tell them outside of the obvious crap that was common knowledge anyways, but I liked to attend these things none the less.

BUT FOR WHAT WE'VE BECOME WE JUST FEEL MORE ALONE

Basics 

Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 5'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions 

Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social

Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable

Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker

Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

PLEASE NOTE;; Fourthwall is known to break the 4th wall, as his name suggests. He is a person who -instead of gods or reincarnation- thinks that he is just a character made up in a story, and so nothing he says or does has any real consequence. This allows him to suppress emotions like guilt or hesitation in order to enrich his life, as he believes that nobody is actually real, and so none of the bad things he does to others in order to enjoy himself are real either. He will often refer to his 'Writer' during 1st person posts and complain about the way they write him or his story, and is convinced that the entire world and FF's reality is just some big story.

IM THE FIRST KID KID TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES AND FRIENDS

AND I AM SORRY MY CONSCIENCE CALLED IN SICK AGAIN

THE LEADER/OUTLAW OF THE BLACKHEART ROGUES

THE EX MENTOR OF XIA & NEOTOKYO

THE CURRENT MENTOR OF KAYN

THE OBSESSED LOVER OF HYPOKRISIS

MxMCkLr.jpg

Active Backboard! S/HP Positions Available! Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

AND I'VE GOT ARROGANCE DOWN TO A SCIENCE

OH, AND I'M THE FIRST KID, TO WRITE OF HEARTS, LIES , AND FRIENDS

• ROYALGUARD

The tiger had missed last month's meeting, mostly by accident. He had gotten himself too busy and then the meeting ended up completely slipping his mind until a week or two later. It felt like he'd be too late to show up. Hopefully he hadn't missed too much, but he would assume that he didn't, considering not much had happened with the one he did show up to. The male arrived, standing back for a moment as he observed who all was there. He recognized about half of them.

Royalguard decided he would sit near Fernando, as he was most familiar with the lion, considering they were allies. He was about to introduce himself when he heard Imperialcrown introduce himself. With the announcement of searching for allies, the male was hesitant. His Clan could use some more allies, of course, but SkyClan is a pro-Clan, so he would need to know of The Knights of Eden's new intentions first. "Royalguard of SkyClan here," he introduced after everyone else seemed to finish speaking, dipping his head politely. He seemed to have a warm, friendly aura that followed him. "I hope all of your groups are doing well?"

TAGS UPDATED 9/7/17

• and if the stars collide, will you relieve my soul?

The Exiles bitch had the audacity to congratulate him and hope that he enjoyed it? Aleksei wasn't sure if that was sarcasm or anything like that. It made sense, seeing that they were enemies and this cunt had just burned down their old camp. "I'll enjoy it," he returned. Enjoy burning you alive, cunt. This was a time he was happy that he had no facial expressions.

He didn't care too much for the ColouredClanner or the StormClanner, though the cocky-ass of a Knights of Eden king seemed like a literal royal cunt. They said they were looking for allies--well, Aleksei wanted nothing to do with them. Next to arrive was the pedophile--the Blackheart Rogues were now royally fucked in the head if they let that cunt lead. Then again, they were the types of excuse rape and other crimes on account of their law, if it could even be called what. What a fucking joke. SkyClan wasn't exactly on his radar either and the BlizzardClanner was content to stay mum.

tags

夜太漫长 凝结成了霜

是谁在阁楼上 冰冷的绝望

雨轻轻弹 朱红色的窗

我一生在纸上 被风吹乱

INFO

• He hadn't been to one of these in a long time. In his mind, they were quite useless, but he went to this one because lately there had been a lot of political turmoil in his Clan concerning alliances. His vice-leader wanted an alliance with ShadowClan and also wanted to drop HawkClan. Two things Deutschland was vehemently opposed to. He figured he might get some information from other Clan leaders on what to do. He was already pretty set, however, on helping WindClan fight off their oppressors, but he didn't know what the other allies of WindClan would think about that.

"Deutschland, from the Thunderlands." He introduced himself. He was surprised to see Aleksei in Sweetophelia's place. He kept a wary eye on the other male, but resolved not to attempt to aggravate him. The German shepherd sat near Royalgaurd. His gaze switched to Imperialcrown, displeased with his switch to an anti-clan. He had respected the Knights for their chivalry and justice-seeking system, now this idiot was going to tear it all apart. He said nothing for now. Deutschland's ears then twitched in Royalgaurd's direction, wondering how he could put it. WindClan is being taken over by ShadowClan and some of my Clanmates want to drop HawkClan and ally with ShadowClan. No, he shouldn't. He should say something else, something that didn't bring other Clans into it.

"I put to test a new way of forming meetings." Deutschland responded first. He wasn't going to sit here and do nothing. "We call them councils and we discuss together as a Clan what to do, instead of me dictating to them all of my decisions." It was a slow form of meeting, sure, but this way he could properly see how his Clanmates were developing and it fostered a sense of brotherhood among them, unless the discussion got to heated. "It was a success, many enjoyed it. The Thunderlands have been thriving recently in regard to activity levels as well." He added tactfully. It was certainly a radical idea, and he knew some might not take to it well, especially the egotistical Imperialcrown over there, but he thought it was worth mentioning. There was no harm done to it.

He really wanted to talk about the ShadowClan takeover of WindClan, but he kept silent about that for now. He shouldn't do it in such a public place, no. It would be better to personally travel to allied Clans and talk about it there.

"A MAN IS ONLY EVER AS STRONG AS THE PEOPLE AROUND HIM: THE COMMUNITY HE SERVES, AND THE FAMILY HE IS SWORN TO PROTECT. WHATEVER STRENGTH HE HAS, HE DRAWS FROM THEM. AND FOR THEM, HE MUST BE PREPARED TO GIVE UP EVERYTHING."

hIQbOkG.gif tLJK3yp.gif

SOVEREIGN OF THE THUNDERLANDS

information hub // reference // played by felibri

• A wise choice from Deutschland, because Luca was the next to arrive and god knows he'd kick up a fuss if his clan was called out in front of everybody. He had no respect for the peace of gatherings, and no myths of wrathful gods would change his mind. Starting a fight around so many leaders would probably mean instant death, but maybe he'd be able to get a hit or two in before he kicked the metaphorical bucket. He sauntered over to hear the introductions, judging each of the leaders in turn. He was either neutral on or flat out disliked most of them, and Alcibiades was the only one he was even close to liking. What a fucking bore. Luca sat down silently, feeling no need to introduce himself. Everyone important to ShadowClan already knew who he was, and he was sure that everyone else could smell his clan on his fur. He wasn't going to waste words on people he'd most likely be fighting in a month. The incubus scuffed at the dirt with a paw, waiting for something interesting to happen so he could laugh at it and leave.

I FOUND ROSES SET ON FIRE
    AND I FOUND JESUS, WHAT A LIAR

shadowclan - hellhound - lust incarnate

tags - ref - played by tem

• If these Gatherings were the only opportunity to meet peacefully with the leaders of other clans, then Shining would attend them. After the whole trouble with trying to negotiate with Sango, the winged feline wasn't very enthusiastic on visiting other enemy clans to work out some sort of peace agreement. Not that they had been bothering them. Riverclan was known for its peace, and Shining liked it that way. They never messed with their enemies, and so their enemies never messed with them. Although there had been a few mishaps in the past...

Hopefully they could avoid any more of them. Shininglight descended onto the outskirts of the gathering place, folding his wings up before making the rest of the way to the group on paws. He recognized most of the clans' leaders- the allies mainly- and a few of the enemies'. He arrived just in time to hear Imperialcrown's announcement of the Knights of Eden becoming an anti-clan... which prompted the feline to frown. First Hawkclan, now the KoE? Turning to the ways of the Anti-Clans? Troubling news.

But he'd keep this news in the back of his mind. For now. Save the discussion for later, in private. Since a few eyes were probably upon him at his arrival, the tom spoke up: "Shininglight, the Captain of Riverclan." Short and sweet- being the center of attention wasn't a wish of his. Instead, he'd listen to Deutschland's new idea on meetings.

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• This was the first meeting she would attend as a leader, or in general she supposed, and she couldn't help but question every aspect of it. Sure, it was great to get out and meet the others on neutral ground, but what was to stop someone from making a mess of it all?

Ignoring her inner protests, the panther would make her way to stand alongside the others, hoping to show that Darkclan wasn't completely dead. "Persephone, Darkclan Commander." she spoke her words in a similar fashion as Shininglight, not intending to make some grand entrance. This was awkward enough already, so instead she settled back to listen as Deuts mentioned an alternative to clan-held meetings. It was a nice idea, but it didn't seem plausible for smaller clans such as Darkclan. There just weren't enough members to make his idea flow in the way he wanted. However, she kept quiet on all this.

J4YbOEs.png

— I DON'T DANCE NOW, I MAKE MONEY MOVE 

darkclan commander / former scarclan leader — played by: yosemite

• ( TWISTEDHUMOR )

★★★

Of course, Twist recognized Fernando from the lion's visit to discuss neutrality. If nothing else came from this, at least he'd be able to put a face with a name and Clan for those he didn't know, which was the majority. Well, except that face. The munchkin sat up straighter, though was still fully aware how tiny he looked next to the BHR hellhound. Other than that, he did nothing to convey how irritated he was that Fourthwall had chosen a seat beside him. Perhaps he was doing it to get a reaction from Twisted? As much as the tabby wanted to give him one, he bit his tongue to keep himself from saying anything, determined to keep his gaze fixed straight ahead.

• A simple statement, he couldn't read shit off the Blizzardclan leader but he could only guess about the grudge. After all, Blizzardclan and the Exiles had been at it for a while, hell, this apprentice was even captured by Duchess a month or so back. But there were no hard feelings from his end, maybe it was rude but that was just the Exiles way.

Then the whole flock came. Most faces he didn't care for, a few garnered his internal disgust, the only that stood out to him was Luca. The Shadowclan leader had a little fling with Duchess after all and the demon was the father of her litter. It wouldn't make sense if he lumped the male with the rest of the non-outstanding heads. The pale wolf would offer the incubus a brief nod of greeting before his attention flickered to the speakers, half paying attention and half wondering how Victoya was. Nothing really interesting aside from the fact that Thunderclan introduced a democratic system. It was nice to the ears, he had to admit, but in the long run, it would be tedious and take too much time. However, he didn't offer his input, he didn't exactly want to see Thunderclan thrive. Now where was sunclan and bloodclan? He wanted to hear from them, after all, the war they had was pretty juicy.

CUTTING AND BRUISING THE SKIN

RAZORS, SCISSORS, AND PINS | TAGS | 9/21/17

• She was late as hell. Better late than never. The black and white feline strolled into the area with her head tilted to the side, making note of all those who were before her. It seemed like the majority was here. A few missing from the smaller clans, but this would do. Archipelagoisland saw no need to attend this meeting for some of them, as the had their heads in every little clan's business. Sunclan seemed to be missing though. Rather odd for such a popular leader. Her previous thought though made her think otherwise.

Taking a spot next to Alciblades, the admiral gave it her best shot to introduce herself as the new leader of The Rift. "Greetings. My name is Archipelagoisland-" Quite the mouthful, "-or rather, Archi. I have succeeded as The Rift's new leader." New sounded rather odd. She had lead about three years ago when the reign of Candelastar and Southernstar had occurred, so technically she wasn't 'new'. In fact she was rather old. For God's sake, her father was Rangerstar from four years ago. Time flew by very quickly apparently.

Yawn. No work was getting done. Could they at least stop with the small talk and the uninterested stares at one another? It felt unwelcoming. They could at least throw a little enthusiasm into it. Next time she'll be sure to schedule a theme for these meetings so things could get a little interesting... How would Imperialcrown feel about a Hawaiian theme or Alcibiades about a spy theme? That'd be fucking hiliarious. For now, she was rather disappointed. What ever happened to the fire of these meetings? For a moment, she let her green gaze roam the scene before beginning to speak again. "Cheer up folks. We've got big things to discuss, yes?" she questioned. "For example, I don't see Sunclan or Bloodclan showing their faces just yet. Hopefully they'll pop in." Things would get rather interesting with them. "Not even The Cartel or The Empire." Yeesh, were these warring clans too busy to fucking attend one damn meeting? Lord!

*:・゚✦ SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN

guaranteed to blow your mind *:・゚✦ 

— female | current admiral of the rift | former tidalclan leader | tags

• Alcibiades was looking at him. For a second Luca wondered if he should smile or wave or something, and he had to hold back a sigh of relief when he was merely cast a nod. He offered a nod of his own in return, glad to be recognised by one of the few he had decided not to hate. And speaking of slightly friendly enemies, Shininglight appeared not too long after him. Luca shuffled closer to the Riverclan leader, aiming to give his side a friendly brush with his tail. He was ninety percent sure that he made Shine uncomfortable, but the feline would warm up to him eventually. Probably. A couple more animals arrived, and none of them really caught his eye. Although the latest one was one hell of a chatterbox. She announced herself as the new leader of the Rift, and Luca found himself a little surprised. He thought that group had died ages ago. "Cheer up?" He echoed scornfully, arching one metaphorical brow. Weren't they there to discuss things like war? He rolled his eyes like some dissatisfied teenager before falling back onto his haunches. He would be torn screaming back to the mortal plane before he listened to someone telling him to 'cheer up'.

I FOUND ROSES SET ON FIRE
    AND I FOUND JESUS, WHAT A LIAR

shadowclan - hellhound - lust incarnate

tags - ref - played by tem

• Yes. The Rift was fucking dead. Archipelagoisland would gladly admit it. Nagito offering her the leadership was quite odd to hear, especially since it had been three years since she stepped within the islands. Since then, she'd been loyal to Skyclan. Speaking of which, it was quite odd to see her superior(but also fellow clanmate in The Rift) here. It felt so surreal to her. She'd get used to it though. Royalguard approved of her decision and Archipelagoisland was glad to part ways if it helped her former home.

To her distaste, the Shadowclanner had rolled his eyes towards her. Whatever. Not a big deal. "Fake it till you make it, bud," the feline offered back. Ouch. That was a slightly depressing comment. Nevertheless, she couldn't address Luca by his own name. She was unfamiliar with Shadowclan. The Rift and Skyclan had not came in contact with his clan due to their confusing alliances. Politics. How booooring! Lord. It seemed like they couldn't be friends twenty-four seven, but thankfully she was okay with that decision. More fun for her.

"I assume Shadowclan is doing well in Windclan?" Her comment was rather pressing. It was referring to the no-show of the Windclan leader. How disappointing, but they had to move onto other things like his supposed takeover of theirs since it seemed like no one wanted to discuss these things besides her. "Or have you failed to keep hold of them? I assume not though. John hasn't shown up, but it could be a coincidence." Archipelagoisland's words trailed off as she spoke, mind traveling into wonder.

*:・゚✦ SHE'S A KILLER QUEEN

guaranteed to blow your mind *:・゚✦ 

— female | current admiral of the rift | former tidalclan leader | tags

• ROYALGUARD

The tiger shifted his attention as each arrived and spoke up, not having much of an opinion on any of them. He recognized Luca and Shininglight, but only barely. Deutschland, too, he supposed. He enjoyed the Thunderlands and found the idea he had to mention interesting. While he did often try to collaborate with his Clanmates and keep good ties with them, he figured that sort of meeting could make doing so even easier. He would have to keep this in mind.

When Archipelago arrived, he smiled a bit proudly. Though, it was apparent another did not appreciate her attitude. He found it amusing most times, to be honest, but it was also really hard to annoy him, unlike a lot of others. He glanced to Luca's response, not saying anything at first. At least she actually started some conversation, he would have replied, but he wanted to avoid any conflict for right now. He wasn't exactly hoping to get his Clan into trouble by his own comments.

As Archipelago brought up ShadowClan's status in WindClan, he tensed slightly. He hated that ShadowClan was trying to takeover them. He had a lot of personal ties with them and he still did feel some loyalty to them, even if he had left on his own terms. However, he didn't have anything to comment on the matter at the moment, besides something negative. He would keep it to himself until there was some replies, at least. As he made clear earlier, he wanted to avoid conflicts for now.

TAGS UPDATED 11/5/17

• TAGS ✦ ✧ ✦  Littlestar was late, late, late to a very important date. It wasn't her first leaders gathering but she never really enjoyed these things. She just.. despised being in the presence of those she wanted dead and not being able to do anything about it. As soon as the long haired tabby arrived, she knew she was in for a ride as she saw Shininglight (who she quickly looked away from), Luca (who she practically cold shouldered), Alcibiades (who she wanted to murder then and there) and Fourthwall (who simply just pissed her off). The tabby didn't know who to sit by and as soon as her golden eyes landed on Aleksei, she thought 'fuck it'. She knew the BlizzardClan leader didn't care for her much and it was the same vice versa but she didn't know who else to sit by. The three legged feline limped over and offered him a nod, gaze sweeping the rest of the familiar and unfamiliar faces. "Littlestar Grimes Disharmony, Monarch of HawkClan." The brutally scarred tabby spoke clearly and cooly, icy gaze narrowing in on Alcibiades. She flexed her claws. It seemed the current Rift Leader and Luca were having a tense talk of which she didn't care about it- neither were her friends. But she did hear words of ShadowClan and WindClan. Of course.

She could only hope Babara didn't show up herself otherwise she really would lose it as she was sure other female would do the same. Both had captured and hurt one anothers friends. They were both going to pissed off when they saw each other, it was simply a given.

*:・゚✦ STEP BACK IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO ATTACK
    I'M A BEAST, BETTER GIVE ME THE DEUCES
    *:・゚✦

— monarch of hawkclan | three legged | anger issues | prone to exploding | mother to five —