Divergent: Faction Before Blood // adv. apps

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • rinny | female | oddly busy

The post was edited 6 times, last by rinny- ().

• Is it alright if I make a form for Finn's sister? I may make one for his brother too. They'll just be side characters, some normal Dauntless people for the main characters to talk/interact with when needed.

oh i'm no explorer

my vision's not great

i get tired when i run for too long

----------

any pronouns | call me bara | poe, crownpaw, anya | lost somewhere in neverland

• Ummm.... Just read through the first posts which were brilliant by the way, but you both got one thing a bit mixed up which is fine 😊. In the choosing ceremony the names are called out alphabetically backwards by last names, meaning starting at Z and ending at A. Just thought I'd point that out. Since that means Leah would've been one of the first and Finn one of the last where as in your posts it seems the other way round. I don't think it matters a lot, I just thought I'd point that out.

Hey this is WhovianLove, just though I needed a change.

• Flyers - He's done, finally!!

rinny | female | oddly busy

• Accepted! Love Alex's backstory! :D Currently on the RP thread, all of the initiates (except for Levi) have just jumped into the Dauntless compound, where Maggie is taking their names.

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // slytherin // horned serpent // intp // advanced to uber-advanced

iOwxoRW.gif

• Sami You're always a good noodle in my book! omg caspian calling all of the girls princess literally makes me want to die but I love it at the same time.

2012 veteran // feminine pronouns // libra // slytherin // horned serpent // intp // advanced to uber-advanced

iOwxoRW.gif