Plot with Local Happy Loser?

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our December Spotlight Contest!
The winners for the November Spotlight Contest have been decided! The art goes to Sadie and the writing goes to Vanilla. Congratulations!
Traditional Darkclan is an active medium to fast paced loyal clan with tons of interesting characters and a friendly out of character community - come see for yourself!
Is your character lusting for power, or seeking revenge against an old enemy? The District is a medium-paced group working to become the strongest clan in the land while strengthening bonds and supporting allies. Come see for yourself as they fight not to lose themselves to evil and cruelty!
  • So I keep trying and failing to build muse for Mintpaw so...here we go

Mintpaw is just happy to be here, dangerously happy, and just wants everyone to get along. She's also a pacifist so she doesn't get the point of battle training, or battles in general.

Plots, anyone?

She's open to:

Friendships

General interaction

Mentor

Enemies (though she doesn't really do Not Getting Along with people, it'd be interesting)

Romance (though nothing serious, she's a kid)

Closed to:

Physical altercations

Longterm romance/mate

Maiming/major injuries/death

• Oooo! I have an interesting idea if you're into it?

So I have she-cat named Clawberry (she is a warrior). She has a very gruesome past, meaning she's the exact opposite of a pacifist. What if Clawberry was Mintpaw's mentor and Clawberry had to learn the hard way that Mintpaw wasn't that into fighting others. So what Clawberry does, is she teaches Mintpaw other skills to help keep her alive when it comes to a battle put doesn't involve physically fighting (of course, Clawberry will teach her combat training as well)?

Also let me mention, most cats don't really like Clawberry; whether they don't like the cold aura that she brings wherever she goes or they're afraid of her because of her mysterious silence and independence (also, no one knows about her past besides she was born in ThunderClan and she has a brother in ThunderClan named Mothgaze).

8wNw.gif
    ap_image_read.php?f=113851044385798422&p=START&c=114p5f4dent&r=291555829&

Ivystar - NettleClan

Snakefire - NettleClan

Silverpaw - NettleClan

Ashpaw - NettleClan

Foxshade - PeakClan

Shadowgaze - SpiritClan

Moonriver - TempestClan

• That sounds like it could be really fascinating! I can definitely see Mintpaw and Clawberry maybe clashing at first as one is like "We have to learn how to kill to survive", whereas the other one is like "That makes zero sense" and they kind of have to learn to get to the point where Clawberry teaches Mintpaw other ways to survive. I think the last to TC was attacked Mintpaw basically survived by running away, so for her own plot and character development that'd be interesting to see.

Plus, Mintpaw is a lover in the way that she may be afraid of Clawberry, but after like two days she'll kind of melt off from fear to respect, and maybe understanding. I don't think Mintpaw has come across a cat she doesn't like (to a fault), but it will be interesting as maybe fellow apprentices, and even warriors, are like "Girl you're a good kid don't go near her she's off to me"

• WOLFPACK

I THOUGHT I WOULD KNOW BETTER

BUT THAT'S WISHFUL THINKING

She's welcome to take a liking to this guy! Wolf needs a little sibling type to look after anyways lol. If she can tolerate his serious/impatient/sarcastic nature that is lol. He has a secret soft spot for most kids though so they should be fine, even if he wants to swat at her ears for being a mousebrained pacifist xD

I THOUGHT THERE'D BE NO PRESSURE

BUT THAT'S WISHFUL DRINKIN'

Fourthwall Fallout - Male - Outlaw/Leader of The Blackheart Rogues - In Love with Hypokrisis - Compelled to control Lukas

Seiji - Male - Pariah of The Blackheart Rogues - Crushing on Lukas - Hates his brother Fourthwall

Overkill Aries Fallout - Male - Apprentice of The Blackhear Rogues

Wolfpack - Male - Warrior of Trad Thunderclan

KINK
    noun
    - a sharp twist or curve in something that is otherwise straight."a kink in the road"

-a writer that enjoys adding unexpected twists and turns to their stories/characters

MxMCkLr.jpg

Anticlan VS Anticlan! Click above to Join!

• Maybe in an open thread pumpkin can do some "pseudo motherly" checking in on mint

I'd Trade All My Tomorrows For Just One Yesterday

untitled_drawing_by_windkitten122-dbk2w5y.png

I Know I'm Bad News

Warrior - Thunder Clan - Female - 24 moons old - Mother of CallPaw, CreamPaw, PuddlePaw, SootPaw and LuckyPaw- Mentor To N/A- Mentored JaggedSight - Nonviolent PP Allowed.

• Both of those work for me! Minty over here doesn't have any family so she'd grow more than a little attacked to both of them.

Especially after her "I'm halfClan?" existential crisis at some point last month

And as for his sarcastic side, it'll go right over Mintpaw's head aha she's kinda dense in that way

She'll either take it as literal and wonder why he's being mean to her, or just laugh about it

• I forgot this thread existed lol

Lightpaw !

Minty here is also down for friends! They could totally have a patrol/bonding thread

Jaggedsight

I think Mintpaw has tried to befriend Jagged for like ever haha regardless of whether or not he wants anything to do with her

Maybe an interaction thread?