I’m in love with the shape of you (p, Jeminai)

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • //sorry song was on and it became the title\\ Jeminai

[&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

( Jaggedpaw / male / thunderclan )

Text here He had to get her out of there fast. Shoving at her (not as rough as he should have been) but hoping Lightningpaw had bought into it, he got her out of the territory and somewhere quiet, and that no one else would think to look. FourTrees.

He slithered down the slope, stopping beneath the Great Rock. Someday he’d be leader up there. He inwardly smiled at the thought. Jaggedstar.

“Do you believe in Reincarnation?” He’d start, blind eyes gazing into her form. “I was a medicine cat once. A kittypet before that. And no one liked me, except for Jadefeather. Jadefeather and I were the only Kittypets living among a clan of “wild cats”. Of course I kept her secret, even visited her twoleg den in a shared dream. Explain to me your memories.” His ears flicked forward, her pounding heart registering in his mind. The inhale exhale of her lungs, probably still forcing herself to calm down from her quick exit.

JAGGED

• Jeminai hissed at the small apprentice, but didn't bother fighting. She wouldn't get her answers, not here. She decided to go along with whatever he was doing, she'd go to Skyclan next. At least they were polite. The black ThunderClan apprentice dragged her all the way to a large clearing, with four tall oak trees, and a huge rock. Somehow, though she knew she'd never been to this area before, Gemini had another flashback.

She'd come to four trees, knowing that it was a place where any cat could go without fear because of a 'truce' or 'scared ground', or something like that. Within moments of arriving however, someone else was there. Lion sighted, younger, beat up and wounded, smelling of blood and fish. 'Lionsighted, what happened!' she cried out, rushing to his side. Thoughts whirled through her mind, anger, fear, and uncertainty. Jeminai knew they needed to leave, Lionsighted could die if he stayed in BloodClan. But if they left and were found out, he still could die. What do I do...

Jeminai snapped her head upwards, wondering where on earth that memory had come from. She'd definitely not know Lionsighted when he was that young. She probably hadn't even been born by then! She had no time to wonder though, as the ThunderClan apprentice was still waiting. Reincarnation? What was he mewing about? Jeminai tried to focus on the clearest thing to her. Memories that weren't hers, and yet were.

"Well.. I remember a cat, Lionsighted. I met him in the city, but in a weird part I've never been to before. But I also didn't meet him then, I couldn't have, I wasn't born. I met him in Shadowclan, but I've got all these old memories of being with him before. And rats in two leg place..." Talking about it, Jeminai was starting to overwhelm herself. The more she talked, the more she remembered, and the more confused she became. why she was telling all this to an apprentice, she didn't know. She just needed someone to listen, and to help.

Reincarnation of Jenga| 18 moons old| Rogue| Trouble maker| Risk taker| Quick talker| Cunning| Pronounced 'Gemini' like the Zodiac sign

Played by Jadefeather12

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

Text here  Lionsighted. ...ShadowClan. Wait, SHADOWCLAN?!? He was in ShadowClan right now?!? “So let me get this straight, Lionsighted, is living in ShadowClan??” He questioned. “And the rats in twolegplace happened to Jenga, his mate. And I saved her, with Rosco’s help. Those aren’t just your memories, they are Jenga’s memories. “

JAGGED

• Jeminai blinked, but nodded. "Yes, he's a senior warrior I believe." Why would this apprentice care about a ShadowClan cat? Jenga... That name resounded with in her, familiar as any of the other memories she had. Jenga had been attacked by rats, saved by Lionsighted and Jaggedsight, traveled to ShadowClan, settled down and had kits, dying in the process. Jeminai had done those things. But.. I'm alive. How could she be Jenga, know all these things, when the she cat was dead? And how did Jeminai know the she cat was dead? She's Lionsighted's old mate. I.. She's the one who died. "But.. how can I have memories of a dead cat? Why are her memories.. Mine?" It didn't make any sense. And yet, the Jenga part of her knew exactly what was going on, understood everything.

Reincarnation of Jenga| 18 moons old| Rogue| Trouble maker| Risk taker| Quick talker| Cunning| Pronounced 'Gemini' like the Zodiac sign

Played by Jadefeather12

• [&] Let me escape in your arms baby, I'm yours. baby, I'm yours. Love don't come easy at all, I miss you so much, I miss you so much.Tell me, is this freedom baby? Chasing after danger, making my heart beat, woah.

Text here He scooted closer. “Because I have memories of Jaggedsight’s, I Am Jaggedsight, and you have her memories because you. Are. Jenga.” He replied.

JAGGED

• Jeminai blinked, unable to comprehend this. "You.. Jaggedsight? But you're.." He was an apprentice, and Jaggedsight had been a medicine cat. HOW DO I KNOW THAT. Jeminai started to realize that, what Jaggedpaw said was true. The memories flooded in as she started to accept it. She remembered finding him in BloodClan, calming him enough that they'd had a nice chat. After a few more visits they'd fallen for each other, then she'd found him at four trees. They'd left, visited the mountains, gone to a twoleg place.. Returned, joined ShadowClan.. And the last thing she'd done, birth his kits, name one, and tell him she loved him. "I'm really Jenga? Then Jaggedkit's my child, and Lionsighted.." Would he even believe any of this? Jeminai barley did, but the memories confirmed it. Jenga had been in StarClan, watching over her family until she couldn't hold back anymore. She'd come back, as Jeminai, to help them. She needed to go back.

Played by Jadefeather12

Text here ”Yes.” How else was he to explain it? “StarClan has given us second chances at life.” He mewed.

JAGGED

-muse went away-

• Why... But Jeminai knew why. It was so she could be with her family again. So she could help them when they needed her. And it took me this long to realize.. "I.. Thank you, for telling me all of this." Jenga understood now, she knew everything from her past life again. Jeminai dipped her head to the apprentice, recalling how to get to ShadowClan from here. She turned and bounded away, wondering how she would explain this. And if Lionsighted would understand.

Played by Jadefeather12

Text here Before he could respond, the she cat was gone, racing back towards ShadowClan territory. “...you’re welcome...” He mewed to no one.

JAGGED