just run. [plotting thread]

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!

• ♠♂ i probably will do that, thanks ! i’ve just had a bit of writer’s block lately so i’ve been struggling to comeback up with stuff like that. thanks again :”)

e·mo·tion

əˈmōSH(ə)n/
    noun

instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.

and the misery inside their eyes is synchronized and reflecting into yours~

• ♠♂have it was after school or something and they were all going to hang out.

e·mo·tion

əˈmōSH(ə)n/
    noun

instinctive or intuitive feeling as distinguished from reasoning or knowledge.

and the misery inside their eyes is synchronized and reflecting into yours~

• we've created by lusting and lying

elias walker / the lion / ♂ / seventeen

*:・゚✦ ooo. see, i think it would make things interesting if the wolf didn't fall in love with the lion in the end but instead falls for someone else and then elias would lose himself even more trying to get chris to see how much he loves him in the end. eventually elias would lose most of himself trying to impress chris in different ways?

the angst tho.

I WOULD GIVE ANYTHING

FOR THINGS TO BE DIFFERENT

Thunderclan Medicine Cat — reference — roleplayed by Spottedleaf !

• back when i was king

christian lee / the wolf / ♂ / eighteen

*:・゚✦ i like it!

as much as i would like to a make a post and start tonight, my school is trying to literally kill me with stress so sadly i cannot until at least tomorrow. T^T

• —— same here. ugh. i have a math test tmrrow and i'm stressing lol.

DRINK UP BABY, LOOK AT THE STARS

—— literate | i'll kiss you again, between the bars ・゚✦

• back when i was king

christian lee / the wolf / ♂ / eighteen

*:・゚✦ i have a math quiz and a math project and an essay due in two hours and it has to be UNDER 1000 words, which is really annoying.

why is school so incessant on ruining my time for fun writing??

• —— right? i'm just looking forwards to the weekend. it's what keeps me going cx

DRINK UP BABY, LOOK AT THE STARS

—— literate | i'll kiss you again, between the bars ・゚✦