RETROGRADE AMNESIA — open, joining

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • Fallen. Curse. Love. Betrayal. Words were slowly starting to come back to her as she reclaimed them one by one. She remembered her name first, how could one forget something so important as a name? It was while she was pondering how she could forget something so important that she remembered another word, or rather two. Family and friends, both equally important. Did she have any? If so where were they? Were they worried about her? Frightened Yes, she was very scared, why couldn't she remember anything and where was she? Pale green eyes flickered around her as she tried to desperately distinguish a landmark that was familiar. But familiar to what? She had no memories to relate to what was around her. The Savannah Cat froze, not quite sure what to do or where to go. An unfamiliar scent lingered in her nostrils but it held a very clear message. She was in someone else's territory. Suddenly, to make matters worse, she heard a branch break behind her and her head twisted in the direction of the sound "hello? Who's there?" she asked, her voice a tiny bit shaky with fear as her eyes pointed in the direction of the noise. Hopefully whoever it was wasn't looking for a fight. Did she even know how to fight?

//yIKes bad post my b low muse I just wanted to get her joining thread up

[tags]

CAUSE I KNOW I DONT UNDERSTAND ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— HOW YOUR LOVE CAN DO WHAT NO ONE ELSE CAN

The post was edited 1 time, last by EOS . ().

• (It's totally fine, i've done the same thing a couple times myself, plus this is pretty good for a museless post!)

While finding some stranger within their territory wasn't exactly new or anything considering that was how most joiners, ambassadors, and, well, pretty much everyone got their attention, it was a little odd that they were so far into the territory and hadn't just chosen to wait at the border for someone to arrive. As Iris made her way towards the unfamiliar scent, she wondered just what they were here for, hopefully it wasn't an attack, or some kind of murderer looking for their next victim, that'd be pretty bad, but it was probably just a lost loner, it had happened once or twice before. As the husky grew closer to the intruder, she heard a large snap from underneath her, and huffed a bit as she glared down at the branch she had just stepped on and broken, here she was trying to be a little sneaky and the universe just decided it wasn't going to let her! Twisting her head back around to face the source of the unfamiliar scent, she paused when she heard a voice call out to her, that...that couldn't be an enemy, there was no way an enemy would sound so scared, they'd probably would've been angry at her for finding them before they could cause any trouble. "Ah, hello there! I'm Iris, Shepherd of The Sanctuary...uh, can i ask what you're doing here?" the canine greeted as she stepped out through the bush that had been the only obstacle between herself and the stranger, frowning a bit when she felt the slight tug of fur that indicated she had likely just gone through a bramble bush....again. Deciding she could worry about getting those thorns out of herself later, the leader turned her head to regard the frightened feline, her eyes quickly scanning over the Savannah Cat, a bright and jovial smile stretching across her muzzle as she did so, hopefully that would put them at ease. That loner theory was looking more and more plausible every second, especially when they didn't seem to carry the smell of any other clan on them, and...wait, they didn't seem to have left any kind of scent trail, nothing that she could detect anyways, how had they done that, had they just teleported into the territory, or erased their own trail for some reason? How strange.

(c)trexgirl

?TWISTING THE KALEIDOSCOPE?

Iris Mallister - The Sanctuary - Shepherd/Leader - 9 months old

Wolf-Grey Husky with iris eyes

played by Machiro

TAGS

• Irony. Another word that had been lost that was returning to her. Here she was looking for sanctuary and just so happened to wander into a place named such. It was fitting really. Her rounded ears moved to the top of her head when previously they had been laid back, a sign of fear that was no longer present. The canine in front of her didn't seem to be a threat and in fact looked only to be only a little older than herself. 'Ah, hello there! I'm Iris, Shepherd of The Sanctuary...uh, can i ask what you're doing here?' For a moment, she only stared in confusion but quickly regained her composure "Oh, uh, hi, my name is Eos... I think" the last part of that sentence was added quietly, she still wasn't sure if that was actually her name or another word that she had simply forgotten that was coming back to her but it seemed fitting. "I'm uhm, I'm actually not quite sure why I'm here" she said, taking her eyes off the husky for a moment to look around her, still trying to distinguish where she was, which she had not a clue still. What was she doing here? How had she even gotten here? She was just as clueless as Iris. Her green optics returned to her newfound companion, a puzzled look on her face "its actually a funny story" not really "I can't seem to remember much of anything"

[tags]

CAUSE I KNOW I DONT UNDERSTAND ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— HOW YOUR LOVE CAN DO WHAT NO ONE ELSE CAN

• Eos...she thought? It was a little weird, did the Savannah just not remember her name? How could someone forget their own name, that seemed like something that would be pretty hard to forget, Iris doubted she could ever forget hers no matter how hard she tried....wait, wasn't there that one thing that made people lose their memories? Ah, it was on the tip of her tongue, it was a big plot device for some of those movies she had kept, agh, come on, she totally knew the answer to this! The fem seemed so absorbed in her own thoughts that she hadn't even noticed when Eos had begun talking again, completely missing something that would have probably given her more clues. "Amnesia!" she suddenly blurted out, just after the feline had finished stating the she was having trouble remembering anything, looking incredibly proud of what little knowledge she held on this subject. "Yea, if you can't remember much it might be amnesia and it's-wait, that sucks, can you really not remember anything?" That did sound pretty horrible, not being able to remember her own name, her parents, where she had grown up, any of her friends or family, it just seemed absolutely awful to the young Shepherd. "Well, there's gotta be a way to get your memory back, there always was in those movies where someone had amnesia, and movies haven't lied to me yet....well except that one with all that stuff in space, and the light swords of doom and all that neat stuff, but I think that one was meant to be fake!"

(c)trexgirl

?TWISTING THE KALEIDOSCOPE?

Iris Mallister - The Sanctuary - Shepherd/Leader - 9 months old

Wolf-Grey Husky with iris eyes

played by Machiro

TAGS

• -- Reyna --

Her timing could either be considered bad or fantastic depending on your opinion, but Reyna arrived next just after Iris had finished her little rant, only managing to catch something along the lines of light swords and doom in space. The wolf paused. Her face was hidden away by layers of fabric, and yet even that wasn't enough to stop the mixed expression of tired confusion from coming through clearly. For a place filled with the restless dead, constantly surrounded by fog and savage animals her fellows seemed to do an awfully good job of remaining upbeat. Iris was a testimony to that. Still, after not stepping up to the rank of Nymph during the last meeting she found interaction with her leader...awkward at best, so instead of joining in with the conversation the Harbinger decided to hang back and watch from afar.

-- How was Purgatory? / Tags / Diary --

• Aquila arrived on silent paws, the hood pulled up on his silver cape, as per the usual. He gazed at the newcomer with suspicion. It seemed like amnesia to him as well, but she could always just be lying. Aquila always had to prepare himself for deception. It was a bit strange to him, too, because of the lack of Eos' scent trails. He put a note in his mind to be cautious.

//post joining

BEELZEBUB HAS A DEVIL PUT ASIDE FOR ME

—— played by faerie | tags ・゚✦

• He looked at me with hollow eyes and he whispered my name as the flowers died
    I felt my heart go cold as I sank between the ocean I am and the river I'm meant to be
    tags

Lucien was aware that he had something wrong with his memory, and although he had been deeming it as 'amnesia' of some form, it wasn't as clear cut as that. He lacked certain, specific memories of people, as if someone had cookie cutted them away from him on purpose. No matter, the hound would arrive shortly, perhaps intimidatingly looking due to his appearance. This wasn't his main or even birth body, but something he was stuck with, so it was always ironic to him when he was thought of as 'scary'. He'd change forms if he could, but the transformation wouldn't last just yet. Anyway, the healer would blink slowly at the female, mismatched gaze faintly curious yet warm. "There is nothing I could really do, as a healer. Time, I suppose, will fix your aliments."

Sometimes I wonder if I'm only a ghost, wearing human skin I never change

I listened to the devil as he spoke because he tempted me with a beautiful rose

male / hellhound hybrid / all opinions ic

(all posts made on mobile excuse typos)