WILL HE | MEETING 10/20

FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Come check out our November Spotlight Contest!
It's time for the gatherings again! Leader, Medic, and Official!
The winners for the October Spotlight Contest have been decided! The writing goes to Jadefeather12 and the art goes to sp00kboi lyric. Congratulations!
Trad. WindClan is a slower moving clan with an amazing OOC community, come join our ranks and help WindClan grow!
  • Shining let out one final yawn before stepping outside. The Riverclan Captain would do his best to hide his tiredness, after not getting any sleep the night before. A lot was going through his mind. "Riverclan! Gather for a meeting!" the tom called out, the morning sun gradually rising. He'd want to get through this meeting quickly.

"A few events going on. Elizabeth is leading a mock-raid on Sunclan, so I expect anyone capable of fighting to be there. However, do remember that they are an ally; don't actually attempt to hurt them. Hawkclan has invited us to a Halloween Party, so please do attend! And Ninja is having a spooky movie night, so check that out as well.

"Starting today, I would like to encourage everyone to go Trick-Or-Treating! Put on a costume, visit our allies, and try to gather some candy!" Or, a lot. It was Halloween, the only time of the year where eating a lot of candy was considered excusable. "Also, the costume contest has been extended to the 25th, so you have a few more days to get your designs in!

"We are in need of some ambassadors, for Stormclan and the Knights of Eden- but you can also consider another clan, so long as that group doesn't have two ambassadors already. I would also like to encourage looking into one of our three guilds: Medical, Warfare, or Commune. If you'd like to join any of them or have any questions about them, either speak to me now or some time later."

"The Choice Awards for this month are still going on! So please do remember to cast your votes!"

He'd let that all settle in, hoping that he hadn't forgotten anything yet. Tiredness tended to lead to forgetfulness.

// Recap & Links (1/2)

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• mike padded up in a rushed track post, looking up at shining with wide eyes. hmm, he'd have to create a costume soon, wouldn't he?

TAGS

i never gave up on you. .°✦

i called you every night.

( tags / blizzardclan + riverclan / paladin trainee / penned by dream )

• doing - "speaking" - thinking

the doe would approach soon after mike, large ears perked as she listened to shininglight speak. during his speech he mentioned many events, most halloween themed, that excited the femme. she really enjoys the holiday and she's becoming more and more enthusiastic as october 31 draws nearer.

YOU CAN CUT ALL THE Scribble

BUT YOU CAN NOT KEEP Scribble FROM COMING

tags | riverclan minnow | played by peachface

• The chocolate smoke trotted forward, sidling up beside the doe, one of the few people she recognized in the clan. Perhaps it would be a good idea to join a guild and garner some more experience and foster some friendships. The war guild was too brutal for her, and the commune was too... peppy. The medicine guild seemed about right, a happy medium of the two. She would have to speak to Shininglight. Perhaps being an ambassador would be a step in the right direction; she had never visited either of those places, and an adventure might be fun.

• DEVIL HIMSELF | TAGS — That reminded him, he hadn't made a costume had he? but then with all the troubles he'd had recently that wasn't surprising - with his new memories he still felt strangely like an outsider, he had been there enemy once upon a time after all.

but perhaps he was lingering too long on the memories - brushing those thoughts off, the dark dragon listened as the meeting progressed.

tumblr_oxtop0YsBE1ux3ppto7_250.gif tumblr_oxtop0YsBE1ux3ppto4_250.gif a6fb9CU.gif tumblr_oxtop0YsBE1ux3ppto6_250.gif

I FEAR NO EVIL, THE SHADOW IS MINE AND SO IS THE VALLEY.

@Luciferr | Ext-RC Riverguard, Ex-BC Vice-leader, Ex-sky Leader | art mine

[ Tags | Plot | Bio | Pinterest | Ask ]

• *:・゚✦ ELIZABETH SWANN *:・゚✦

Sheesh. She would probably have to come up with some sort of costume, wouldn't she? Might as well get into the spirit of things she supposed and the yawning Elizabeth padded up beside Kha, shooting him a sleepy half smile of greeting, before she sat down and lifted her gaze up towards Shininglight.

SOME KILLER QUEEN YOU ARE, AND A KILLER QUEEN YOU ARE

©nessy

YEAH I NEED PAIN, PAIN, PAIN ——・゚✦

・゚✦ —— THERE'S ALWAYS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN

• Nancy made her way over to sit by her brother. She didn’t think she would dress up for Halloween since it seemed weird to her celebrating the event as a cat. But if she knew her brother, she could guess that he would dress up. The skinny cat would just stick to staying in camp. ""

✧ — DARLING PLEASE BELIEVE ME / TAGS

// retro to disappearance

*:・゚✦ YOU SENT THIS HURRICANE

NOW IT WON'T GO AWAY *:・゚✦

— nancy of riverclan | roleplayed by decayingdelusion —

• spacer

I DRINK 'TILL I'M STARING AT THE CEILING

I'LL BE JUST FINE CUZ I'M NUMB AND LOSING FEELING !

NINJASEXPARTY !

Ninja was there in a vv rushed post, settling amongst his friends as he listened to announcements..

KILL THE PAIN, INTEGRETY DON'T KEEP YOU WARM AND SANE
    THROW ME OUT WITH THE BATH WATER
    DON'T WANNA BE ANYONE WHO WOULD WANNA KNOW ME

• Time to move on. "Demotions. Canopus has decided to leave us on good terms, so that will open up a Nurse position. I'll be keeping an eye out for any possible candidates, for the time being. I have spoken with my Second Mate, Anakin, and he has requested to step down from his duties for personal reasons- again, on good terms. He will be kept as a Riverguard for now. Only one warning, to Whiterose. Need to see you around a bit more, if you'd like to stay as a Nurse."

Now on to the good side of things. "I have shoutouts for Mike and Maplepaw- keep up the good work! And I also have plenty of promotions. I would like Elizabeth to step up to Riverguard, Ninja to Lifeguard, and Delphi to Minnow." They were needing to fill up the higher positions a little bit, even though most of Riverclan consisted of newer members at the moment.

"Finally, a warm welcome to all of our recent joiners! We hope you enjoy your stay in Riverclan. Please do feel free to come see me if you have any questions or comments. I believe that's everything, so this meeting is dismissed."

// Recap 2/2:

• Canopus has left; Anakin steps down to Riverguard
    • Warning to WHITEROSE  
    • Shoutouts for mike wheeler and maplesugar  
    • Promotions: ELIZABETH SWANN. to Riverguard; Ninjasexparty to Lifeguard; DELPHI C. to Minnow
    • Warm welcome to all the newer members! Please enjoy your time in the Riverfam Fish Squad!
    • Once again, I probably forgot something. Please slap me if I did

28te73t.jpg

BUT LOVE IS STILL THE ANSWER

MORE THAN HATE WILL EVER KNOW!

SHININGLIGHT DEERLING | LEADER OF EXT. RIVERCLAN

TAGS | PLOTTING

• // saw this in the staff thread aand then forgot to reply. oopsie daisy

Whiterose heard her name called, and felt her ears flatten. Perhaps she ought to heed this warning, and use it to convince herself not to create a dual alliance between Riverclan and Hawkclan - however tempting Littlestar had been about her returning home. Anyhow, she would simply nod, wondering how she would participate in their Halloween festivities. She'd never much liked this holiday, but she should give it another try, right?

QbcSwWB.png

— whipping in the foreign and the tears keep flowing

whiterose, nurse of riverclan — played by: yosemite

• spacer

I DRINK 'TILL I'M STARING AT THE CEILING

I'LL BE JUST FINE CUZ I'M NUMB AND LOSING FEELING !

NINJASEXPARTY !

Another opening for a Nurse position. Another "maybe" in his head. He hadn't pursued any sort of medical training since his time as a medic apprentice in MoonClan. All he carried with him was knowledge on traditional techniques and a few medical books he had managed to save before his old home's downfall. He would be sure keep this new development in the back of his mind. He focused on Shine as his name was called for a promotion to Lifeguard. He felt a swell of pride in his chest. "Thanks, Shine! Congrats to Liz and Phi-phi, too." he chimed, looking to the two who were promoted alongside him with a smile.

KILL THE PAIN, INTEGRETY DON'T KEEP YOU WARM AND SANE
    THROW ME OUT WITH THE BATH WATER
    DON'T WANNA BE ANYONE WHO WOULD WANNA KNOW ME

• && / rushed mobile post

mike dipped his head, a smile widening as his name was mentioned in the shoutouts. nodding to the others who were promoted or mentioned, he puffed out his chest slightly. "good job, guys!"

TAGS

i never gave up on you. .°✦

i called you every night.

( tags / blizzardclan + riverclan / paladin trainee / penned by dream )

• ahh late post track thing

Spooky Scary Skeletons Send Shivers Down Your Spine

Shrieking Skulls Will Shock Your Soul and Seal Your Doom Tonight

~

Nightly - Female - Self Taught Artist - PM to Chat

Agni (EXT RC)

• LESSA REN SOLO

hawkclan shaman & riverclan doctor | info | played by misty

An opening for the nurse position. Unfortunate. Lessa had been excited - somewhat nervous as well - to have a medical team. There was still Whiterose, to which she was immensely grateful. Aside from the first aid lessons she was starting with, she had some other sessions in mind for medical training that may help bring some interest into the position. Hopefully things would work out.

With everything happening HawkClan, the petite marten had been sluggish on the festivities so to speak. Last year she had so much fun with Halloween, but last year had it's own problems, she remembered with a flicking ear. It was difficult to have fun when there was so much to worry about.