★ GOODBYE MY... ★ o, intro

It's that time of month again, check out the gatherings! Leader, Medic, and Official!
Come check out our October Spotlight Contest!
The winners of the September Spotlight Contest are as follows: Art: Tikki! And writing: Spoopius! Congratulations!
FeralFront has finally launched an official Discord server! You can use the link in the menu or click here!
Looking for a traditional clan that causes some chaos w/ the coolest kids around? Check out BloodClan!
  • YOU LEFT YOUR FINGERPRINTS ALL OVER MY SOUL

FINNICK EGAN / SunClan / Male [♂]

Finnick wasn't know for his spectacular singing voice, although it was a fact that he was oddly good at it. No, oddly enough he was known more for his eyes. They were an unnervingly light blue colour, rarely seen on dogs. But let's not focus on that, we'll focus more so on the fact that the short-ish husky was 'humming' a song to himself, however it was more like singing, since ya know... everyone could actually make out what was being said, and the noise coming from him was actually vocals and not some deep, annoying, ongoing buzz in his chest.

"Goodbye to you my trusted friend..." He sang softly, walking along with a particular skip in his step. What was even more odd was that he was singing about the fact that he'd just dropped his sugar cube.

How heartbreaking.

He payed little attention to the many species surrounding him, blinking softly towards a group of children most likely Sugaredsun's playing by a fountain. "We've known each other since we were nine, or ten..." Well if he was speaking in terms of years then he was way off, he was only little under a two years old at the moment. Nine-ten years would be a little bit of an exaggeration. "Together we've climbed hills and trees, learned of love and abc's..." His voice was gradually growing louder, no doubt drawing attention to himself. He subconsciously preened, shaking out his fur majestically. Truthfully it was a while before he'd been in the spotlight, people had long since forgotten who he was, not that it was a problem. Sometimes, despite his need to be in the spotlight, he enjoyed his alone time and it was rare that he was seen in the square like this. The commander and queen's kids had probably never heard of him, apart from maybe stories. "Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees..."

"Speech."

I WAS THE BLACK SHEEP OF THE FAMILY

You tried to teach me right from wrong

too much wine and too much song

Finnick Egan | played by Fenway.

• 「 he's the safest memory — but he's in my saddest dreams 」

at first all was silent, with the exception of regular every day clan noises. the birds, bugs, chatter in the distance. that's all micaiah was hearing, until there was something else that had appeared - it was definitely a voice - and it was growing louder by the second. growing louder, but surprisingly, it was not actually that bad compared to some of the banshee screeches the femme had suffered through in her few short days as a part of the clan. the things that some sunclanners did when they thought no one was watching - it was absolutely something that amused the golden brown serval cub. she heard the voice and her pale green stare darted around until she spotted the culprit of the sound.

on any other regular day, the youngster would never start conversation. it wasn't her thing - she prefered sitting, observing, and only talking when she had to. but today she was in a bit of a different mood, for whatever reason. and on that note, micaiah decided to make her way over with the longest strides her lanky limbs could manage for her young age, right until she found herself walking beside the male. "did you write that?" the inquiry rolled off of her tongue, not really knowing how introductions worked or who finnick even was.

AND I GET DIZZY WHEN I STAND UP

I SPIT IT OUT BUT IT NEVER SEEMS TO BE ENOUGH

tags | plot | played by lilbaddies

He should have been paying more attention to his surroundings. Heck, for one he should have had his eyes open. Said eyes shot open as he jumped to the side, breathing suddenly erratic as he stared at the lanky serval. "Holy fuck!" He yelped, holding a paw to his chest before letting out a long, heavy sigh and allowing his shoulders to droop. "Yeah, yeah I wrote that." He grunted, mouth pulling to the side in an awkward expression.

//please note, I didn't actually write that x3

"Speech."

• "Wow, you're kinda jumpy," came the soft and teasing voice of Irene, the catsune approaching on quiet paws before stopping alongside the child. She really had no room to talk, though, as almost everything startled the femme. Still, the unfamiliar husky had really jumped, and it was clear he had absolutely no idea that there were others around. How strange. Titling her head curiously, her deep amber gaze studied the somewhat short canine, trying hard to figure out if she had ever met him before, but no recollection came forth. Not that it was impossible, she had only been back for a few weeks, but she had been sure she knew just about everyone here. Had he only just joined? Or maybe he was a recluse... either way, the situation was puzzling.

After her brief assessment of the husky, Irene sat back on her haunches, delicately wrapping her twi tails around her body, almost in a motion of protection. She blinked softly at the male for a few short moments before finally opening her jaws to speak once more. "What's your name? I don't think we've met before. I'm Irene Arcanium." It probably wasn't necessary to give out her last name within the boundaries of Sunclan, as everyone here knew what the Arcaniums looked like, but it had become a habit and most of the time it just slipped out without and forethought.

The warden hadn't arrived in time to hear whatever song he had been singing previously, but she was intrigued none-the-less at his admittance to writing it. She had never met a song writer before, which struck her as odd, seeing as Sunclan was known for being home to many artsy creatures. Although, perhaps he wasn't actually a songwriter - maybe he was just making up random lyrics as they came to his head. Or was that the same thing? "Have you written a lot of songs?" Singing was one things Irene had always wished she was capable of, but she respected the talent for what it was and was curious to know if it was something the male was proficient at.

I KNOW YOU'RE THE REASON I BELIEVE IN LIFE

WHAT'S THE DAY WITHOUT A LITTLE NIGHT?

warden of sunclan — tags — roleplayed by limerence

• There used to be quite a few people in Sunclan who wrote music, or poems at least. But people came and went, time carried on and now the only person that Ang could think who had similar hobbies was Suga. Ang wasn't even sure if Suga even wrote at all, the notion only ever been a inkling of the kitsune's. It certainly wasn't anything that Angeldust did themselves. No, the Sunclannerwould rather just stick to their research and tests and leave the poems and songs to those who were much more musically and literarily inclined.

The forms of Micaiah and.. Someone? Had caught the attention Angeldust, the kitsune coming closer so the singing was clearer. Ang ended following closely to Irene's heels and stopping beside the other female when they reached the pair already gathered. "I don't believe we've met either, so I must introduce myself. I'm Angeldust." A polite dip accompanied the words as Irene's question sparked something in Angeldust. "Can you sing us something else of yours? Or any other songs?" Ang sounded very genuine in their curiosity, twin tails gently swaying behind their form.

I'M CHANGING

I WANT TO BE YOUR LAST LOVE 

played by cougar

Wow. Now that was one pretty dame, and she was funny too. He hummed the rest of the song for a while, although one particular sentence just kinda slipped out. "Pretty girls are everywhere..." his voice was soft, almost innocent although as he scanned her frame he could hardly be considered the same. He shook his head from side to side, dismissing the thought upon hearing the last name 'Arcanium'. A princess? Well she was hardly gonna like him then, not only was he an entirely different species but also just a lowly commoner, basically. "Er, kinda I guess?" Now that was a lie, he was in fact extremely jumpy, mainly because he was always sucked into his own little world and never really payed attention to his surroundings. "Finnick Egan, at y'er service, m'lady." He gave her a sly wink, sky blue eyes brightening slightly. "I've written... a few-" a lot. "But they're not very good..." that was a lie, he'd been told multiple times they were extraordinary. But he wasn't going to boast...

His attention would snap towards Angeldust as she approached, his thoughts immediately backing off. He'd seen her and the prince together a few times, though whether they were a couple or not was no business of his- Although just to stay safe, he wouldn't take any chances. He blinked twice, both within two seconds as he thought. Sing? For the Goldenblood? Well wasn't that an honour. "And all my love, I'm holding on forever, reaching for a love that seems so far..." He sang softly, stepping away so he could sit. "So I say a little prayer and hope my dreams will take me there, where the skies are blue to see you once again, my love. Over seas from coast to coast, to find the place I love the most, where the fields are green to see you once again, my love..." His voice gradually became louder, inconspicuously altering his voice every so often when he felt like his voice was going to break. It may not have been a song that was right for the occasion, but he only really wrote love songs. Call him sad, he knows.

edit: NINJA'D!

also Westlife is my life and this guy is partially based off Kian so you will see a lot of their songs.

"Speech."

The post was edited 1 time, last by Finnick E. ().